Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

I am trading in okex, binance and bittrex. Because of having the listing best coin, high volume, and friendly interface.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

Yes most of your transactions are currently done on Binance. You choose Binance because it gives you a great experience with many basic and professional usage modes. Binance has the default tool for analyzing candlestick charts for investors, always safe and secure, with low transaction costs compared to other trading sites. But do not forget to verify your account if you want a larger withdrawal limit. There is also a good exchange with real fiat.

Binance has a default tools yes , but so elementary , it doesn't have enough tools if you want to do technical analysis , better do it in somewhere better like tradingview , I'm not satisfied by the tools that binance gives me , always use TW if I want to analyse something.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

I've heard that this exchange has large commissions for your altcoins withdrawal, so be careful.
Right now I am holding ETH and Bitcoin and actually trying to invest some more money in NEO as it also looks great in future and hopefully its prices will also cross the 100 dollar target and might give good returns. Besides, they also have other services which otherwise cost a lot if done through a third party. Also the transaction costs and general acceptability of these coins is very impressive.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

Yes you like a great exchange to trade: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, as well as a good new exchange like kucoin. But do not forget to verify your account if you want a larger withdrawal limit.You have good experience with Cryptopia, Bittrex, Binance, and some minor exchanges like Kucoin-Mercatox and Novaexchange.
binbim229

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Please focus on the floor like binance, bittrex, houbi pro, okex: D. The floor is extremely prestigious.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Majority of my altcoin/btc trades I use Binance platform, why?
they have low trading/withdrawal fees
great volume in terms of altcoin/btc, so it is much easier to buy and sell
safe
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Hitbtc-a good exchange, I've been trading on it for a long time and there are no complaints or comments. Can taste the stock exchange EXMO, very comfortable and nice for work exchange.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

Yes most of your transactions are currently done on Binance. You choose Binance because it gives you a great experience with many basic and professional usage modes. Binance has the default tool for analyzing candlestick charts for investors, always safe and secure, with low transaction costs compared to other trading sites. But do not forget to verify your account if you want a larger withdrawal limit. There is also a good exchange with real fiat.

Binance has a default tools yes , but so elementary , it doesn't have enough tools if you want to do technical analysis , better do it in somewhere better like tradingview , I'm not satisfied by the tools that binance gives me , always use TW if I want to analyse something.
Trading has all the importance in daily life in both the markets, old market and modern market. Trading will make you able to get enough profit per trading and will make huge profit after many attempts.

You will need to choose a coin having popularity and reputation or simply the demand among people so that your trading in any direction will benefit you as you are holding a valuable coin. Trading should take place without touching any unauthentic source so that you may not hurt.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

I chose trading on Indodax.com because it has some advantages that I like to buy is bitcoin or other digital assets. This purchase can be done very quickly less than 1 hour.
Bitcoin Indonesia offers reliable security for both sellers and buyers. This account is already protected with Multifactor Authentication that combines email, sms, and also Google Authenticator.
Another reason that makes me like this platfom is its reliable customer service. CS team from Bitcoin Indonesia will serve sellers and buyers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week without holidays. This will guarantee the excellent service provided to the customers. You can contact the CS team via email or chat.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

The coins you mentioned above use to be my favourite coins which i trade on poloniex exchange and Binance of which they happen to be my favourite exchange in terms of crypto currency trading.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

If you want to start tranding I think the right exchange is BITTREX where its security is quite tight and its coin price movement is not far from HitBtc {faster bittrex} so this is perfect for beginners who want to start
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

i have account in binance i trade mostly in binance i feel binance is most reliable and most transparent exchange and good volume and good support
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

If you want to start tranding I think the right exchange is BITTREX where its security is quite tight and its coin price movement is not far from HitBtc {faster bittrex} so this is perfect for beginners who want to start

I prefer with bittrex too because so far, I enjoy my time trading in that site. but I do trade on another site like binance, hitbtc, and poloniex. and sometimes if I see that the gap between the price for each exchange is too big, I do arbitrage trading too because this will help me to earn more profit. but this is not for all coins, only the coins which have a fast transaction that I use for arbitrage trading so I am not late to sell the coin at the highest price.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

i have account in binance i trade mostly in binance i feel binance is most reliable and most transparent exchange and good volume and good support
There are many cases that binance is easily hacked by hackers. Moreover, binance always pump and dump coin without any reasons. Furthermore, it is just a new exchange but many people focus on it.

newico1

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

I'm trading only at the most popular exchanges, such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Kukoin. First of all, I advise you to pass the verification before you start trading
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

Top exchanges are different in different countries and areas.

Here we usually use Binance, OkEx, Huobipro. Smiley

1. https://www.binance.com/

2. https://www.okb.com

3. https://www.huobi.com

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

one of the convenient interfaces from the mobile version was observed in Poloniex, then Binance. The rest of all why it moves out, so it was with Bittrex. In terms of ergonomics, the leader is definitely Poloniex, it is a pity that he has just left the list of top capitalization
sarata15

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

I've heard that this exchange has large commissions for your altcoins withdrawal, so be careful.
Right now I am holding ETH and Bitcoin and actually trying to invest some more money in NEO as it also looks great in future and hopefully its prices will also cross the 100 dollar target and might give good returns. Besides, they also have other services which otherwise cost a lot if done through a third party. Also the transaction costs and general acceptability of these coins is very impressive.

I also like this coin!
I think that in the future will prove  NEO  itself good investing!
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

one of the convenient interfaces from the mobile version was observed in Poloniex, then Binance. The rest of all why it moves out, so it was with Bittrex. In terms of ergonomics, the leader is definitely Poloniex, it is a pity that he has just left the list of top capitalization
many want token or coin listings in binance, i think it is a proportional exchanger, a dream for traders. habits that often occur, if the listing on this exchange, most likely to occur pump
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

I use multiple Exchange,
Binance and Poloniex

I use BTCTC as my capital in trading
and focuses on BTCTC/Altcoin pairs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: