Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you living a healthy life? How?  (Read 639 times)
Rahmi fatia

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

I think everything will lead a healthy life with a different step but the same goal, now to avoid that quickly tired me is too urgent and not to exercise and ignore the tiredness, that we know that the sport can also be casually unnecessary in a hurry
iqbalnurdiansyah23

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

yes, the way with regular exercise, regular sleep and keep the intake of eating nutritious foods
Denis1502

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

I know I have been in a lot of physical, mental and emotional stress lately which I think messed my health really bad. Blood pressure goes up, I get tired easily, I even have bad blood test results. Sad. I hope I can cope up with the stress. What about you? Are you living a healthy life?
My healthy life is happiness. I enjoy the delicious food, fast food. I do not like the sport. But I'm healthy! You must do what you love. Life is so short!
Wandy one

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

yes I live a healthy life, I try to maintain health by consuming healthy food and diligent exercise. The healthy foods I eat are vegetables, fruits, nuts, wheat and whole grains.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

Yes,I eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits.I like being vegetarian.I exercise daily and drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. I sleep early and avoid things that could stress my day.
CUTMIX

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Keep your mind active through hobbies and focus on goals that will improve your life. Also eating healthy foods and exercising works wonders.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

I know I have been in a lot of physical, mental and emotional stress lately which I think messed my health really bad. Blood pressure goes up, I get tired easily, I even have bad blood test results. Sad. I hope I can cope up with the stress. What about you? Are you living a healthy life?
You need some exercise, and eat some fruits and vegetables, I don't also have a healthy lifestyle but as of now I am on an average level of eating some junk foods/fast foods and at the same time eating fruits and vegetables just to be balance. Water therapy is also good to body.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
sunny354

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

yes i exercise regularly and i control  my diet.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Yes, because today there is a lot of air pollution  Angry
The way I live healthy is easy enough: first to sleep regularly, exercise regularly, eat healthy, and not smoke.
julietwalter200

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

yes, there was a time I had to work for 30 days straight day and night, then I did not even experience any stress but after a while the effect came upon me. I had to take a rest.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

it is not so difficult to living a healthy life
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

There is always a problem in life, no one is exempted in this. Problems come and go in individual ways of everyone. The destiny to face problems and so on is part of our being. When you become weak then the blood pressure increase, diet will go away in your sight, give importance in healthy living will gone, and you eat too much as your stress reliever. Without notice that your problem multiply even your health is affected. Then time will come by facing the realities and consequences base to what you have done will come. This is what life is in this world. Take note be responsible to your own.
rime151

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

Nope iv'e just got phished and those money would be my little help to my parents  Cry
reee

Activity: 439
Merit: 252

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

Let me see, I rarely get enough sleep and sometimes forget to eat. Sounds like I am slowly killing myself. What is making you stress out anyway? Is it work related?

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
█▄▄   ▀███████████████████
████▄▄   ▀████████████████
███████▄▄   ▀█████████████
██████████    ▀██████████
███████▀▀        ▀███████
████▀▀              ▀████
█▀▀                    ▀█
..   █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   Just Press Play
Spotify
YouTube
Soundcloud

8Tracks
Radio
Podcast

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
GET IN TOUCH
Telegram
ANN Thread
episodev20

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

well with amount of stress we experience today, its pretty impossible to live healthy
Me.n.KHOF4SH

Activity: 147

Best Social Media services

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

Not me, I don't exercise lately and eat fast food a lot. So it's possible that I die before make a ton of money in crypto  Grin

Social Media Services
Telegram   Youtube   Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn
Contact Via DM
r0ckh0pp3r

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

My life's been dominated by stress for the last year at least. In my attempt to break the cycle I'm starting to do the following:

1. drink less alcohol
2. get more sleep
3. drink less caffeine
4. get more exercise

Simple to say but harder in reality when you have 2 jobs and study in spare time... It does seem to get easier in time though & my skin has certainly improved after just 2 weeks...

Good luck.
frankie_pow

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

doing a lot of sport
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

I definitely lead a healthy life doing regular jogging and meditation and healthy diet
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: