Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2474 times)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

I suggest as soon as they are old enough to make wise judgement. That way they'll fully understand the highs and lows of cryptocurrencies. They'll be wiser and be able to engage better in btc
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

I suppose 10-12 years is rather good age to start learning blockchain theory. It is age when children could understand something about criptocurrency Smiley

It not good to for the that student. So if need to teach you will choose the college student. If teach it helpful to for college student for the college stadys. Student improve the knowledge and invest for the future business process. It will learn more information for the buainess, finances. This information help to improve the business and plan to work and process.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

I suggest as soon as they are old enough to make wise judgement. That way they'll fully understand the highs and lows of cryptocurrencies. They'll be wiser and be able to engage better in btc
when they have an idea of a world economy and payment means , probably about 15 years old
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Considering the fact that we are in the ICT age and crypto happens to evolve in this era, is enough reason to teach kids about cryptocurrency and other new innovations. For me, as far as the kid has reached the age of assimilating things, he/she can be taught crypto.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

Well thia is my own opinion, not until they reach 18 years old, do not disturb their childhood just for them to have a profit, a kid doesnt need so much money, taking care of them makes them more ready for future teaching them values and righ conduct is better way than teaching them how to buy everything. This is just my own perspective .
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

IMO, it is hard to determine the age. You can start teaching your kids about crypto after they learn and understand about fiat. In this case, they can analyse the differences between traditional money and crypto.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Hi everyone,

The best age to teach them is when they are teenagers because some of the children at this age are thinking on what matters in life. Some are ambitious to get rich immediately and those are the type of person we should teach about bitcoins because they have a higher rate to become more successful in the future.

Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

For me as long as my kids can understand crypto I will teach them, maybe at the age of 13 ,I can teach them in step by step so they can easily learn.
welljo0108

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Hi everyone,

15above is okay to teach kids about crypto explained them what is the important  about crypto  so that they can understand and become interested about crypto.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Hi everyone,

Technology is a thing to be learned, I think Bitcoin is one part of the development of Technology so Bitcoin is worth to be studied. For anyone who is able to operate the computer in my opinion the opportunity to learn Bitcoin, now 10-year-olds are very great and very different than when we once learned to know the computer. For me we better try to know Bitcoin from an early age so that someday when we are adults then we are quite ready to apply Bitcoin in everyday life. This is a choice and for me the digital currency is a worthy inspiration to give to the younger generation's successors.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

There's no specific age to teach them about crypto, well, you just let them know that it exist, then you can tell them how to earn it in the future. I think it's good if he/she is in high school before starting to engage in the community.
Children today are more aware of what is happening on the society, they are expose on things which is seen and learned in the internet, even a grade school student knows how to use gadgets cellphones and etc. You might be surprised that your children already know basic knowledge on bitcoin, without telling it to them. Remember that bitcoin and digital currency is for their generation.
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

I don't think there is any fixed age to learn about crypto's. See the concept of crypto's is quite complicated and is very difficult to understand but if your kid is big enough and can understand this you can very well start from the early age.Because i know some guyz who find it difficult to understand even at the age of maturity.But my advice would be don't put so much pressure on your kid and if he finds it interesting then go on with learning.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Hi,

Actually no one can tell you... Because it depends largely on the child. I mean, if he is quite interested and curious about new tech, you may explain the bitcoin quite early... But if he doesn't care, even once a grown-up, he can completely miss the concept.

So... First I would say, don't push it too hard. Bitcoin is interesting indeed but you may completely turn your kid against it if you only talk about it. And then, explaining bitcoin is like explaining any physics concept. So when you child is asking "why is the sky blue?", try to say if the real, scientific answer grasps his attention. If it does, then you can try with bitcoin! Wink

Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Hi everyone,

To teach crypto to children no matter what age, because learning crypto does not require the age level, now is the age of Online and now many children are playing Online, it would be nice we teach the child as soon as possible about crypto as a substitute for Online games child
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

This topic... Let me think...
I think the best time to do it is to start teaching after high school, but where to start? The origin of blockchain? Or the use of cryptographic money? Or block congestion? This is a real headache for me. Huh

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

I have been teaching my daughter and she is just 12 years old. I also teach her how to fill the airdrops lol Grin
LOL Grin but that us also helpful for your family if you receive airdrops with value that's really a big help. I think age of 12 can understand crypto already. So they can learn to earn and save money at the young age.
colonel_koval

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Hi everyone,

my experience with kids is that they catch the new technology stuff extremely fast so I don't think you need to actually teach them about crypto, when they are around long enough they will soon know better and more about crypto than you do and then they will teach us Smiley
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Probably 13? I know someone that is aged 15 years old which is my cousin and it'll be his first year in cryptocurrency. And he's earning so many money. And I think it is very inspirational to many kids right now for their parents to teach their children cryptocurrency or the futuristic currency at their early age. That would be so much better if we do that. At early age they got to manage their own money well, and what more if they became adult. It would be a great opportunity for them right? A great advantage it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Hi everyone,

The best way to teach kid on cryptocurrency should be 16 above.  Kids should enjoy their childhood first before to earning. They are more confidence, self reliance if they enjoy their childhood.
Peer is important also for them. If you teach them at very younger age their friends would be a computer. Not self confidence, no social life.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

Just like economics courses, ie to high school I think, with some basic notions at colleges
There will always be more advanced kids, they will learn about crypto long before high school. Courses and some classes dedicated to crypto is how everything will start, and I think soon we will see kids learning about crypto in elementary schools. In Sweden kids learn about programing before school, this kids will learn about crypto before many others.
Crypto is unique technology, and its phenomenon we need to admit that, as something like that it needs to be in certain classes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: