Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:14:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2482 times)
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I do not think any special attention should be paid to this.
When a child becomes interested in computers, tablets, etc., then we can show it to him. Anyway, today's children grow up with technology, and I think they will learn quickly.

RicardoRicky

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
I think it's a good time to teach children that when they grow older, so they are not just knowing, but understand and be aware of the benefits of the crypto so that they will realize and consider the important things that need to be understood and championed to get it, for the provision of the period ahead of them. it starts to be introduced at the age of 18 years, because if taught at the age of under 18 years the maturity level is less and it will trigger the difficulty of growing awareness of crypto, children and adolescents mostly just enjoy life, not much thinking how to achieve pleasure.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

In my opinion, above 15-16 years old is the best age to discuss about some cryptcurrency to the kids that you know because if you push to teach them lower than that age then it will be a confusing topic to them since they are not yet so exposed to the internet and they are more into playing outside with their friends rather than learning something new.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

depends on each situation and the the recognition of the child and will they want to have experience about the crypto market, if they have high skill level of recognition about crypto, we can teach them soon, or usually we can teach them while they grow up old enough, they age they community recommend to teach them is above 15.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
There is no limit to teaching children about the world of crypto.

But I think it would be better if we teach children about crypto at the age of 10 years, In 10 years it is better you teach the theory alone and explain all about crypto, But with slowly to be digested by the child.

If your child has stepped on the age of 15 years it would be nice we practice what we have explained, because at the age of 15 this year the child was able to study it in earnest, But still we guide properly.

But remember, you have to keep your child in school, so that's a very important thing for your child in the future.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

Hi everyone,

I guess there is no specific age when to teach our kids regarding crytpo, but as long they know the basics about it, it can be a good start. But maybe as early as their teen years begin educating them about it and its function so that when they grow they will be knowledgeable about it and they will be wise enough.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Hi everyone,

Kids?  No.  Let them become teenager when they know a bit of the value of money.  Because kods would not want to think of anything but to play and play.  It is the crucial stage for them to explore things.  Maybe just telling them the value of money or what is the essence of it then it would be okay.
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

There is no specific age but you decide which age is appropriate for your child. My nephew is 12 years old and he is beginning to learn about crypto and he gets it
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

I think as early as grade school because cryptocurrency is their currency in the future. Let them know why they have to learn it, teach them how to use QR code as an easy steps but don't push them if they don't want to learn it. Give a reward when ever the kid learn simle things about the transaction to encourage them.
tagaylo360

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Depends if your kid is smart and tech savy with the internet. Some kids are too stupid, unfortunately.

But I suggest you teach them simple stuff first like how to save money, stocks, bank terms, etc. Then move on to more difficult concepts and then to digital money.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

A child can be started to learn when he will be able to combine facts into a logical whole. I think that from 10 years old and up, you can start.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

The earlier a child can already understand this kind of stuff. It is better to introduce cryptocurrency and such at an early age. It is already making some noise reaching every country today. So it is possible that it will be a big thing in your child's generation. It will make it easier for him/her if he/she knew about this making it as an advantage. Just explain it step by step. And do it in a fun way to get your child's attention.

almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

For me the easy way is to introduce first what Her favorite foods, toys, dress. Then you can start to say before we got this we pay a money. Now is not only the money works in the payments. The world crypto is a money.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

A child can be started to learn when he will be able to combine facts into a logical whole. I think that from 10 years old and up, you can start.
Well for me I guess the age of 10 is too young to understand and take the true essence of bitcoin in their lives. And in fact though children today can absorb the fast grow of technology but then I think there's still too young to be exposed in this type of world. Maybe those who age's 15 are the one who could absorb the true essence of bitcoin.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Hi everyone,

which both teach children to know the bitcoin world. when our children want to step on their teens. the important thing is not to keep them in their studies. because science is important to make money is also important. Do not get them mixed up ..
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Perhaps it is best to explain to them about this kind of currency when they start to realize that they need to use it for something. And then explain them deeper.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

For me it is good to teach kids above 13 years of age  Roll Eyes This is the best time to learn to save and spend money at a good time.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

I have been teaching my daughter and she is just 12 years old. I also teach her how to fill the airdrops lol Grin
For me children now a days is very active in social media. So when they discover the thing that more interesting the more they like it. Just like bitcoin, so it's easy to them to introduced what is bitcoin all about.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

I think the age of 20 years because at that age their thinking is ripe to think about the future, at the age of 20 years must have understood the needs of life and at that age we do not bother to explain about crypto because adult brain capture is better at compare children.
if the age below that we teach about crypto I think they can not catch it fully and will surely forget because at the age of under 20 years I think their thinking is still unstable and still want to have fun without thinking of the day to come.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

I think nine and ten years old can be the start. However, childrens are quick learners. They are following new trends. If you are lazy about teaching important staff to the kids, they still can learn them from their environment or internet. Still, it would be more beneficial and healthy if their parents show the path.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: