Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2474 times)
kmrunner

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

I think the sooner the kids learn about crpyto the sooner they understand how it is done and what it can bring to them. They will learn the value of investing in to something at their young age.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

I can see the potential of having kids engage in new innovations of this modern society. But I am also aware of the "not so good" effects of new technology to kids at the very young age. I think teaching them the concepts of cryptocurrency as money will be a good start. I kinda have that"monitor" your children's use of gadgets because you'll never know when they start get to be addicted on phones.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

Actually I've never heard that kids are thought any curriencies, but if they were, than I would say about 12-13 it may be good start to bring the subject.

Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

For me, if you can see that your child is interested in crypto after they grow up, then it will be a good time to guide them how the crypto works. Cool
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

it's good to introduce crypto world to them at a young age but to teach it to them? i think it will be advisable to teach it to them when they're old enough to understand it. like senior high to college period. the children can't fully grasp what you teach them, same with adults. i don't specifically remember the percentage but i think we only retain 10% knowledge of what were taught. i mean, they have too many food on their plate and we have to take it easy on them. its not that i don't want but bitcoin is a bit complicated and they will understand it all when they're old enough to.
florentis

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

I think I will not stop trying to encourage my family, and I will not stop to encourage people who do not know crypto money. It's for me very good if you help a little time for those who still need insight on cryptocurrency.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
For me, i think the idea of bitcoin is not for kids. Bitcoin is very complicated and hard to understand. Not all people especially kids can easily understand how it works. So therefore, Bitcoin is for adults who want to earn money even they are unemployed.
Actually it's not. Bitcoin is based on the block-chain system which means it is available for everyone if you're know the basics of blockchain. Blockchain was made to verify the right informations and avoiding fakes.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:49:20 AM

Hi everyone,

As long as they are capable to understand fully about market, investments or bussinesses.. You can teach them for now on how to earn like saving coin in piggy banks. But talking abount bitcoin or cryptos, they have to be open minded and ready to get involve with it.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

Hi everyone,

I think there is no age limit when you are teaching crypto in kids as long as they can understand you on what crypto is. I think its a good investment when you are starting teaching your kids in a younger stage they already starting to understand what is the future money would come.

Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

I think in the age of 12 because they can really understand what is bitcoin and what can really do with this currency. They will have knowledge about trading or investing money. But if they willing to read all about bitcoin they will be smarter to enter here.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

Every single person increase his knowledge faster or slower and is interested in many different things so we cannot say that some age is the best to teach the young generation about the Bitcoin. First of all, one should teach kids about the general economy to let them understand some processes concerning money. Then we can try to explain how the cryptocurrencies work. It won't be that easy because many adult people don't understand it still. However, in my opinion if we start our explanation from scratch some kids will understand Bitcoin mechanics a bit.

In this kind of environment where in there is no minimum age requirement when joining. As long as we can do study, learn and understand all the matters related to this. As a parent we must know what is the range of our kids capability and about teaching crypto I can say that this is highly recommended to adapt by the kids but teaching of it we need to be in their side and must give our guidance. In this century I recognize that the kids are so smart and alert that's why I think they can understand well in their young age. Teach them slowly but surely.   
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

If I had a child, I would teach bitcoin immediately. I pointed to the basics of everything. What is Blokchain? How to read a graphic? What are the points of support and resistance? The basis of learning something is to understand its logic.

Cool Cool Cool Cool
BrianBrianBrian

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

By the time he/she knows how to use a computer!  Grin
I think it is good to teach your children at a very young age, so he/she is aware of what the future might hold.
I think it is an advantage for a child. Just my opinion  Wink

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

If you are interested in the crypto and have you got children then is absolutely normal that the kids ask you what are you doing that we are so rich? or why do you watch the charts on the computer screen so often? A then you have to explain almost everything to them Smiley
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

Hi everyone,

For my side its better to teach bitcoin to children in thier exact age just to avoid their attentions in study. i prefer to teach theme when he/she knows what it is all about and what is the use of it in thier future. We all now that childrens now are grewing up with a new age of technology most of theme are  updated on social media and  knows the function of  gadgets and  computers without teaching and because of that children have already knowledge on how to participate crypto because in crypto there is a bitcoin forumit is it also like a social media you just make a good post or read  the post of other member  and reply with your different opinion.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

Hi everyone,

We all know how innovative technologies are nowadays and as the innovations goes by, the age of those people who has an idea about it goes younger and younger. I think it's important already to teach kids at a younger age about cryptocurrencies so that they can familiarize theirselves with it when they grow up. Who know, it may become an advantage if crypto's conquers the future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Hi everyone,

I can teach my kids if they have enough knowledge on how to use computer and can easily adapt and understand things. There is something that I want to clear, I will allow them to deal with crypto currencies, but I will give schedule and limit their time with it. I'll be honest, I still want them to enjoy their childhood and make memories until she/he becomes an adult then after that, giving him/her freedom, whatever he/she wants to do with his/her life will make him independent in life. To all the parents out there, let's not forget to pay attention and free our time for them.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
Merited by marcuslong (10)

Hi everyone,

I can teach my kids if they have enough knowledge on how to use computer and can easily adapt and understand things. There is something that I want to clear, I will allow them to deal with crypto currencies, but I will give schedule and limit their time with it. I'll be honest, I still want them to enjoy their childhood and make memories until she/he becomes an adult then after that, giving him/her freedom, whatever he/she wants to do with his/her life will make him independent in life. To all the parents out there, let's not forget to pay attention and free our time for them.

For me no right age to teach crypto. It depend the child how to adapt the new technology because even other adult is difficult to adapt the world of crypto. Crypto is not easy, we need to read, learn and understand the things behind the bitcoin. So we need to wait them until their mine ready to tucle every thing inside the crypto.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Hi everyone,

Children now very early learn many modern technologies faster than adults. I think that it is enough to provide the child with the Internet and he will learn how to earn using the crypto currency.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

For me, the right age is 18 years old because they have a right knowledge to invest on bitcoin and also to now the some detail or information on how to be a good investors someday and I think if they are 18 years old there perents will proud of theme because there son find a way to be success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: