Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the basics of trading?  (Read 1791 times)
Marsyam

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

don't panic when prices come down, in fact, it is one of the main reasons that must be kept in mind so as not to lose out in investing. Moreover, do not forget to buy cheap and sell expensive.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

What are the basics of trading? To my knowledge basic trading is capital, science, experience and ways to trading, where if we do not have capital we can not trade and if we do not have trading experience we also can not do it, therefore if we want to trade we must meticulously see the prices on the market.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

The most important thing in trading is our capital you cannot earn profit without it. I think the next is the knowledge about trading, you can easily acquire knowledge about trading by watching some videos, lot of videos are now rising just pick the good one. After you acquire knowledge from that, you can now start, then the experience you will get now is the one who will give you more knowledge and strategies or tactics in trading.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
DreamIsland

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

What are the basics of trading? To my knowledge basic trading is capital, science, experience and ways to trading, where if we do not have capital we can not trade and if we do not have trading experience we also can not do it, therefore if we want to trade we must meticulously see the prices on the market.
I agree with your writing, but I add to treding it takes thought in analyzing the growth of coins and having mental steel, not easy to panic, be patient.

smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

First learn the strategy of the crypto market and choose the market you need to trade and get knowledge about the market and trade.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

don't panic when prices come down, in fact, it is one of the main reasons that must be kept in mind so as not to lose out in investing. Moreover, do not forget to buy cheap and sell expensive.

Well if you really have enough knowledge and experienced on trading you will end up on panicked selling. Good things there are a lot people here helping each other and exchanging ideas what we've known on trading.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Basic of trading are enough knowledge of  market,charts and statistics. Before going involve in trading have enough investment,Proper knowledge,and must psychological strong to overcome the emotions will take you be successful.
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

The basic fundamentals of trading is buy low sell high.

romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

The number one basic of trading is to know if it is profitable or not,you should determine the market motion of the cryptocurrencies that you are in to...and examine the different forecast and learn some strategy to so that you can rely on it and earn more as it goes...
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

The number one basic of trading is to know if it is profitable or not,you should determine the market motion of the cryptocurrencies that you are in to...and examine the different forecast and learn some strategy to so that you can rely on it and earn more as it goes...
For better work, you need to do not only the analysis of the project the relevant coins, but also monitor the market, Analyzing how and then the price may rise or fall. It is on the difference in price that a trader makes a good profit.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

If I was a beginner and decided to learn more about trading crypto currencies, I would start by studying special forums, sites, channels on Youtube.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

The most important thing in trading is our capital you cannot earn profit without it. I think the next is the knowledge about trading, you can easily acquire knowledge about trading by watching some videos, lot of videos are now rising just pick the good one. After you acquire knowledge from that, you can now start, then the experience you will get now is the one who will give you more knowledge and strategies or tactics in trading.
I dont know if i would laugh or not but its just really a common sense thing that we do really need money before we can able to engage into trading yet this is classified as an investment which having money would really be required. Basics of trading should really be done at first steps which is common where there are lots of tutorials and newbie guides in the net, all you need to do is to surf and make a self learning.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

I would advise you to start reading literature on this topic. For example, "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator", "The Disciplined Trader"

sister1001 (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

Crypto Twitter.com is big.
I follow 30-40 good traders. They give a lot of tips. Don't trade what the say but try to find out why they say it.
Most trading in Crypto is about tricking people in to buy stuff expensive you have bought cheap ;-)
Try to find good coins before they come on coinmarketcap. Wait to the Market Makers tell other people to buy. Then sell. Repeat.

Yep, that is a bit of an overinflated market, but on the end life in general is about buying cheap and sell expensive, coins, work or whatever you choose.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:09:35 AM

If you were new to trading, charts, markets, etc.. Where would you start learning the common background and basics to be able to at least know what you do, not yet to know how to make profits.
In the case of digital currency trading we need to apply the primary basis, ie take the big risk from which we prepare losses before deciding to trade crypto currency, because cryptococcal trade does not always produce profits but losses can be felt at any time, if we do not pay attention to this simple thing.
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

according to the current developments, the basic foundation for trading !!!
Positive market conditions
At this time usually the price is slightly up, your job only pay attention to the movement of coin and sell it above the price you have bought before. And do not you try to make a purchase if you do not want to lose. Get the profit margin at reasonable limits, not too much. Because the other traders are people who are smart in trading.

Negative market conditions
This time usually a little cheaper price, just less price. Do not make purchases below reasonable limits
But what if already buying coins at the time the price rises, and it turns out coin administer a very drastic price, immediately take the decision to sell it. Then diharga below immediately do the repurchase, to anticipate the fatal losses, at least we can support the capital as usual.

Market conditions stagnate
Stagnant market conditions or often referred to as Ping-Pong is very exciting. Where prices are rising up not too significant, but can quickly fast (up and down). It is often used by small traders to take profit of 1% to 3% of the moment of continuous ups and downs of prices. Relaxed they care about the market.

Predicting market prices
As discussed earlier, the minimin of the miners in Indonesia the price of coin is higher in overseas. Traders usually see the outside price as a benchmark price up and down. We can use ticker to monitor International price. If there is a difference of more than 150,000 IDR usually our price will follow and you can guess the price that will happen. Price in Indonesia with cheap price, take advantage of this moment to read the trend.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

I think basic trading is just patient, the technique I think is only a few percents, maybe I think only 10%, and the rest psychological and patient
Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

on the Internet a lot of information about trading on exchanges, what is the problem?

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

wait for coins with red prices and start to buy it, if I prefer to invest in some new moon I sell, the most important not to panic and just wait.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

Never buy currency for the full amount, always leave a little money to buy even lower
And of course not to panic when the market falls
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: