Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the basics of trading?  (Read 1791 times)
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Learn about technical analysis and try to understand at least these definitions and basic indicators: trend, moving average, stoch, RSi, MCAD, Ichimochu.
Then try to learn more about patterns (triangles, channels, head and shoulder)
From there, dig deeper.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stroup.bryan

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

You read and ask the other traders, be updated and observe the flow of coins. Have background check for the past performance and compare to the other and go witch one you will be comfortable. Good luck and be successful.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

You have to basic knowledge of transfer coins first of all. You have to at least 10 exchanger account that you can trade. At present time you have to verified of that exchanger also. You have to vast knowledge about that coin that you want to invest your money. BEst of luck.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

There are tutorials or virtual games that you can play that is made for future or aspiring traders.

I haven't tried out these websites and I don't have guarantee that you'll learn from it but you can try it out.

1. https://coins2learn.com/
2. https://coinmarketgame.com/

vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

as I understand is selling coins when high green and buy coins when red. from the first concept to apply it, it will get an advantage that is promising.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Understand the unit of crypto you want to trade, decide how much money you are willing part without feeling the pain, then wait for market dip to get in, take profit when your target reach without regret.
To me the most important thing in the trade is to preserve the capital. When you keep your capital, you have the opportunity to invest and make a profit from it. Do not risk too much with your assets. It can lose everything in this market because it is very volatile. I usually place a stop loss order when buying coin to avoid the market fluctuations too large that I did not react. That's how I preserve my capital.

Stepping in the next level is a very good challenge in any investment be sure we equipped with the proper tools use in that field, proper research read the forum and familiarize the different fields of trading it's also a mind game don't allow your emotions overrule your mind.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

1. Forex and Bitcoin are not the same - do not be forced. In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin.
2. Holding Bitcoin means you are holding the goods to be sold.
3. Holding Rupiah means looking for the best position to buy merchandise.
4. Do not be greedy to determine sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you really sure.
5. Dare to sell at a cheaper price when the market is negative so it can get a profit.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

the key to success is discipline. Full control over themselves, over their emotions, the creation of a set of their own rules, to fully control the very process of trade. Without rules, which you must observe without observation, it will not work. There should not be many, three or five is enough, but they should be fundamental. For example: buying a maximum of 3 coins, buying a maximum of 30% of the total budget of your portfolio and the like.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

The basics to me are:
1.create and get your accounts on exchanges ready and funded with bitcoin or ethereum
2. Do an analysis of the various markets and choose appropriate pairs
3.  Aim at buying at low prices(red on candle sticks) and sell at high prices(green on candle sticks).
4.withdraw your profits to your wallet

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

There are a lot of topic here talking abiut  how to be come an expert trader or what are the tips/techniques that you do in trading. So by reading all of that you can get an Idea on how trading must be done, and how you could  make profit from it. Just read and read and read, because with reading can improve our knowledge and its so important.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

In my own idea, and experience what i did before is i studied tutorials on youtube, it helps me a lot understanding all those complicated words and strategies, when to IN and when to OUT in a certain trades. For the first time, its hard i keep on doing what is good. All i can say is dont give up on what you do, and always study the background of certain trading pairs.

Thanks for creating this thread.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

In my opinion the main characteristic of trader is steel nerves. If you have not it you can't trade and always will be in a panic.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

In my opinion the main characteristic of trader is steel nerves. If you have not it you can't trade and always will be in a panic.

Why is that? If he really knows how to do some technical analysis like support and resistance and basic indicators they will know when is the perfect time to buy when it is oversold or overbought if they do that they will not panic they buy on the perfect moment.
tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

I think the basic of trading is: Reading Trend, Recognizing Support Resistance is done by identifying market conditions, Identifying Price Action is the price that is reflected in the chart. Those who are used to relying on price action do not even need to use indicators to read price movements.

bigbangmother

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

I think you must have to get basic knowledge about crypto currency, crypto wallets, currency market and exchange platforms.  Huh  Undecided  Huh
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Learn about technical analysis and try to understand at least these definitions and basic indicators: trend, moving average, stoch, RSi, MCAD, Ichimochu.
Then try to learn more about patterns (triangles, channels, head and shoulder)
From there, dig deeper.

I also want to add to the list the volume estimates, the construction of Fibonacci levels and the analysis on the Bollinger bands

erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

as I understand is selling coins when high green and buy coins when red. from the first concept to apply it, it will get an advantage that is promising.
Well selling high and buying at low might be the basic but try to observe as well the price to bitcoin of some alts not just the total price since it might the bitcoin that causes pump on the coins well in fact its better to sell during high price ratio of alts to bitcoin then wait for it to pump.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

I started to trade with those coins that has names. I forgot if someone did suggested this here in forum or somewhere in other forums or groups. What I did is getting ideas from the prominent and well known traders who are creating analysis and posting it on public. And due to those opinions I'm making my own analysis and look on what's good and bad with that TA. Learning and experiencing are two different things, I would take lessons from my experiences and learn from my mistake of being greedy before.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

Basic things need for the trading is
Capital: you should have some capital to inverse in trading.
Knowledge-You should get more knowledge about trading by doing some trading.
Patience-Patience is the essential one to get profit from your inversment in trading.

This three are common to bitcoin and altcoin tradings.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

If you are not good at trading then the best choice is ico, majorly non trader use it gain profit as it is easy and risk free,as you invest you get bonus and they generally sell the crypto after it touch market .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: