Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the basics of trading?  (Read 1791 times)
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

If you were new to trading, charts, markets, etc.. Where would you start learning the common background and basics to be able to at least know what you do, not yet to know how to make profits.
The basis of trading is that, you must first know the market that you will choose as a trading tool, you must be smart to manage your finances between needs and trade so that the need and trade budget is not mixed.
ready to lose, because in every trade it doesn't always get a continuous profit sometimes there is a loss too.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

If you were new to trading, charts, markets, etc.. Where would you start learning the common background and basics to be able to at least know what you do, not yet to know how to make profits.
Dear friend,
If you start trading in cryptocurrency, beside the knowledge about cryptocurrency market, the infomation about coins or ICOs you want to trade, you must remember one important thing is using the limit order. This thing make you safer.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Once you have cleared about 80-90% of the virtual currency market through the 3 coin, you need to know how to protect yourself from the hidden risks. The more tools you will easily conquer it.
Email: Gmail is best and better when you turn on 2-layer protection with email
Phone: The best smartphone is the Iphone and has 2 app settings
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Hello. I believe that the basis of any business is the ability to manage oneself. This includes patience and the ability to learn.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

I think basic trading is that you only exchange using the capital you have, when you have trading capital like money you can use it to buy whatever you want.
iwanofc

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:45:49 AM

in fact the crypto currency market is the same securities market..
The laws are the same. I think you should start studying the basics of this direction in order to understand the processes.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

Basically, before jumping into trading you should first do your research about the system. Our friend above gave you a reference, so you should check it out. And when you have decided to start trading, get a feel of it first. Invest only what you can afford to lose as many would say. This is like a cardinal rule in trading. It would be wise to follow it for you to lessen the margin of risk. Lots of luck to you if you would pursue a trading career.

I also support your point of view. That first you need to conduct your research and analyze how well-known exchanges work. How to make orders. What is the principle of the orders. It is also worth studying the principles of analysis of graphs of growth and fall. Understand what is the level of resistance and support.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Is to know when and where to trade and understand the market
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Basic trading must be include the following terms.
1: how to trade
2: where to trade
3: time to trade
These must be the terms to know before going into trading
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

the most basic thing in trading might be selling and buying, but in crypto it is not that easy to have a big advantage, the first thing to do is to do research on the coins you invest, read charts, and ask many professional traders.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

It's very difficult.i've lost much money from trade Sad

I agree, but the thing we should do as a newbie maybe is to study that market, this time everything is falling, maybe its time to buy some volume of coins, so that when the market recovers, we can sell it, always apply the golden rule of investing, which is recover immediately the capital we invested.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

many ways to learn the basics of crypto trading in the market by viewing the project road map that we are going to trade and the circulation of daily and monthly charts an error in trading is a useful knowledge and experience for you in starting trading on the market.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

I don't have yet experience about trading because I'm new here in this forum and crypto ecosystem, but base on my few studies the basic of trading is to buy low sell high. Thia means that you should buy coins in a lower price with a great platfom then after a days or maybe a month you should sell those cryptos in higher prices. That is one of the popular strategy that traders knew.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
A.SanchezNo7

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Basic trading must be include the following terms.
1: how to trade
2: where to trade
3: time to trade
These must be the terms to know before going into trading
Dear friend,
In my opinion, what you said are the basic platform for trading. But only the answers of those questions is important things. I think it is so hard to answer those questions. When we can answer, we will become the good trader.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

Knowledge is the thing that can save you from stupid mistakes and loss of a large amount of money. The more you will know the rules of the game in the market the better. An investor is a chess player, not an attacker in football.  Shocked
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Experience shows that the best way to learn how to trade is to make a deposit, you can deposit a small enough amount and start learning the basics, in the process all the necessary knowledge will be better mastered

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

Basically buying dips and selling it into higher price is I actually know in trading industry of cryptos. However there are more strategies that you can use to start trading everyone called this daily trading which is you are being able to trade daily when the market pumps this is the good signal to go with trading and buy some coins with a maximum profits you can get when you are ready to sell it. 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

I'll follow some trading tips if I'm still a noob but looking only for those profitable coins that they are suggesting.

And I won't stick to those tips forever because while following them, I'll also build up myself on what's the right coin and on how to read the charts.

If not, I'll be an usual holder that only buys during the dip and sell on high.
noxlord93

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

I have a familiar trader and he recommends binance. says that this exchange is suitable for both beginners and experienced!
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

Cryptocurrency trading patiently and a well-developed strategy Because price fluctuations are the key to generating profits from cryptocurrency and you will never know if you don't start trying to invest coins to start trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: