Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the basics of trading?  (Read 1791 times)
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

there is nothing more unpredictable than trading crypto ...

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atlantic12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

You can consult others who have been successful in that business field for directions and advice. You can then proceed to develop feasible business concept and business plan.
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

I consider these issues to be the basis for cryptos trading.
- What are altcoins and bitcoins and why they were created.
- What benefits did they bring and what problems they solved.
- What is Blockchain technology and what it uses.
- What risks are associated with them and how to prevent them.
- Create your first crypto-wallet.
- Trying out the first transactions.
Many things are on the Internet and there are also members who are happy to help you with a particular problem.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
alexs_03

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

I know that in trading the main thing is to be able to get out of the coin that you bought, if you still bought cheap then drain, if not, just wait. In trading it is very important
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

If you were new to trading, charts, markets, etc.. Where would you start learning the common background and basics to be able to at least know what you do, not yet to know how to make profits.

In my case, the only most basics in trading is understanding the graph and the current status of the specific coin to be traded, thats the thing, and you bet on the right direction, but if not, you gonna lose a lot. Also patience is the most important thing, next to emotion, so control your emotion.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Well, if you have a friend who will help you understand trading then this is a great option. But and if there is no, then you can borrow information on this forum, in YouTube, in various books and articles.
A friend can just introduce you to trading but learning the whole thing is up to the individual who really wants to trade. You should have to know the basics of having your own choice and standards. Don't always depend on the opinion of others and use them as your own, sometimes it will help but sometimes it won't. Watching various tutorials on youtube would help but experience would show you the basics and the deeper part as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

first, before you start trading. You should first do your research about the system, it will give you helpful information when you are completely or zero knowledge about trading. There are a lot of training videos on YouTube, they can help you. Good luck.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

You have to learn to recognize down trends and trends up ... then you must be good at capturing the market situation when the bad news market and good news. You can learn chart indicators also via YouTube

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Trading is the form of buying and selling coins. For example, the price is down, I buy, the price up again, i sell it, apply to the continuous fluctuations in a short time, can be in 1-2 days, sometimes it fluctuates continuously in minutes. It sounds pretty easy, but you want to get rich with Trading, you have to have a lot of experience. In it, there is the ability to read the chart to know the price, the ability to judge and decisive with the luck factor. Most of the coin is dominated by Bitcoin, so to grasp the price of it you have to grasp the Bitcoin situation.
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

The basic thing when trading is that we should choose a reputable trading platform capable of securing the copy if the trading floor has been hacked by hackers you should review again because they may be attacked by hackers. again when you trade
adkwini

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

I would start to learn the market from 'what bitcoin is' to 'what influences the price' and 'what trading platform is the best'
I'd definitely visit cointelegraph, coin360, crypto subreddits to get a picture of the current market situation before trading.
What did you do from this list?
gaganvirk

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

market like the battlefield. That's what I think of when I enter the business. And I think the things below are the basics when you do business.
- learn about the market
- Learn about the competitors you will compete for.
- looking for cash reserves when trouble occurs.
- and most importantly, you must have a passion for the market you are investing in.
foodpanda customer care number
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

The basis of the trading is experience, and you should have statistics about it.
I think that it is good to improve the odds by utilizing those statistics.

Tradingview offers simulated trading functionality.
read here: https://blog.tradingview.com/en/paper-simulated-trading-live-for-all-users-1198/
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

If you were new to trading, charts, markets, etc.. Where would you start learning the common background and basics to be able to at least know what you do, not yet to know how to make profits.

in fact, if you want to open in this btt, then there will be a lot that we can explore to learn that indeed it takes a long time because we have to be diligent in opening up a lot of btt.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

I don't read charts buy i only by low sell high.I don't chase pumps nor fomo.It's better to be more patience  here on crypto trading.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

I started trading with coins that had been old, had names, and also coins that were used a lot for transactions. If someone suggested in the forum or somewhere or a group. What I did was to get ideas from reputable and well-known trades that made analyzes and posted them in public. And because of that opinion, I made my own analysis and saw what was good and bad with TA. Learning and experiencing are two different things, I will take lessons from my experience and learn from my mistakes so as not to become greedy.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

do not easily panic with the market conditions that rise or fall always in the discipline of the target of the hard to set profits, once you are shaky and the target profit profit without calculation then this is the beginning of greed that will make you lose
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

The basic thing of the trader is that they are often nervous and lack of experience, they lose confidence in the market when the market is falling. Emotional control is a way to help you become a successful trader.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

I think the best thing to start is you have to find a mentor, trading is an investment tool that has a high level of risk, without the guidance of a mentor I think it's very risky

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

Hi, I have already written a lot of times on this forum: the basics of trading are buying cheaper and selling higher. The greater the amount of transactions - the greater the profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: