Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ DSTM ] Found a fee remover for dstm zm miner  (Read 5814 times)
Cryptoguy2017 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

I have read in a forum that they want release it during next days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gettilee

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

champions!  Cool
orangesherbet0

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

This myshare thing looks pretty suspicious.

Does anyone even care why myshare is in a standalone executable and requires administrative rights?

Does anyone care that the poster "Found" this thing, and is sharing it via a zip file and not wherever the hell it came from?

Am I the only one not dumb enough to fall for this crap? Does anyone else want proof?!
malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

My first intention was after testing myshare,  that i will share it with the community as it got not mentioned here.
Never wanted to do something bad. More like a feeling of robin hood. Take away from the rich ( 400k/month) to the hard miners...

Then my post escalated very quickly and now most of the comments are just entertaining....

Robin Hood with an donation address....
This is simply stupid, you're doing more harm than good, even to your own profit.
You're influencing competition.
I hope dstm wont rise the fee but paying 2$ to be able to make 98$ is an excellent ratio.

actually you really should do some math, monthly he is taking quite a bit, just like claymore and every other miner that has a fee, claymores takes an average of 40 to 50 dollars a month @ his supposed 2 percent, now that's to be taken with a grain of salt though. while I don't endorse them not getting anything for there work, ANY of the these dev's could easily lower it to say .5 percent or 1 percent and still come out WAY ahead but do they? no. sorry man but dunno where you get thinking everyone is making 100 bucks a day cause most of us are not and its not chump change that we are losing, not only do we pay the fee but we get dick in return from the dev who created the miner program, take claymores zcash miner, its pretty much maxxed out with the exception of vega and or if and when new gpus come out, till then he is getting free money without having to do shit for it and we get the shaft,  btw competition is a good thing because the moment someone makes something really good but doesn't charge the same as everyone else but instead go lower, it forces every dev to have to contend with that by either making there program better or lowering fee's, NO ONE DOES THAT. THEY ALL CHARGE THE SAME DANM THING. trying to get the most out of us, while giving us less and less over time and this is what people are starting to have a problem with is giving him money on a continual basis and not getting anything in return. this is a simple give and take scenario here, you cant take without giving something in return, after awhile people do start to get pissed. would be like you paying for a car and then having to pay a 2 percent on it EVERY month just to use it and that doesn't account for other costs like fuel, repairs, etc

nobody's forcing you to use DSTM
spoonminer

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

What forum is that? Link?
nospotfer

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

Does anyone even care why myshare is in a standalone executable and requires administrative rights?

Does anyone care that the poster "Found" this thing, and is sharing it via a zip file and not wherever the hell it came from?

Am I the only one not dumb enough to fall for this crap? Does anyone else want proof?!

Same thing here. A standalone compiled binary without any kind of source/reference that does god-knows-what asking for admin rights?
Perhaps someone who actually falls for this deserves to be hacked.
gettilee

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Same thing here. A standalone compiled binary without any kind of source/reference that does god-knows-what asking for admin rights?

if only there were a way for us to test the program when its available...oh wait. thats what everyone does when they decide to use it or not. no one in this thread has reported any foul play, except for the 2% dev fee from dstm that has people looking for an alternative like myshare.
_pepe_

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

if only there were a way for us to test the program when its available...oh wait. thats what everyone does when they decide to use it or not. no one in this thread has reported any foul play, except for the 2% dev fee from dstm that has people looking for an alternative like myshare.

true!
and the source code is available here (LD_PRELOAD trick):
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Abv60tMN-QMJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D2801016.msg%25msg_id%25
hashestohashes

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.
While I feel the Dev deserves the fee because they made it I must disagree with your final sentence. These guys are making money hand over fist, the amount of people who will use a "hacked" version is minimal. So it's not really a wonder at all.
gettilee

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

which forum is that? or thread?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

I would like to test it but it only works in linux and hoping and waiting to release remover for windows..
I was honestly don't know if what miners can give me a good and stable hashing because my mining in fly is not so stable sometimes its drop a lot and sometimes the hashing is higher..  So if i use the fee removal i can see the differences..
phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

anyone tested?
jorgesaotome

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

Hi Guys ( n girls Smiley ),

found a dev fee remover for dstm miner, its just working for Version up to 5.7 but 5.8 is not making a difference in profit.
Seems only linux at the moment.

Have fun Smiley

I ran the script and it show me: dev share redirected to your account t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c.m @ flypool.org

But, in the flypool, I saw one woker:

https://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c

The correct one would be to show 2 worker? or just 1?
My current worker is t
gettilee

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

Hi Guys ( n girls Smiley ),

found a dev fee remover for dstm miner, its just working for Version up to 5.7 but 5.8 is not making a difference in profit.
Seems only linux at the moment.

Have fun Smiley

I ran the script and it show me: dev share redirected to your account t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c.m @ flypool.org

But, in the flypool, I saw one woker:

https://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c

The correct one would be to show 2 worker? or just 1?
My current worker is t

looks like it was working to me, i see two workers even though you stopped mining a while ago. you can see 2 workers clearly in the graph. dev fee is collected every so often, not constantly.
Cryptoguy2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Sure its working Wink

But bad news win version taking longer Sad.

Comparing at the moment dev fees and hashrates from version

So far 5.8 seems a bit higher dev fee. But same hashrate. Mean minor improvement goes to dev.

But will test for few days to be sure and then update u guys.

spoonminer

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:13:58 AM

Can anyone share results of earnings before and after fee remover?
rem26

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.
While I feel the Dev deserves the fee because they made it I must disagree with your final sentence. These guys are making money hand over fist, the amount of people who will use a "hacked" version is minimal. So it's not really a wonder at all.

Actually, its why people who are developing now don't even share the good stuff.

Think about that.

Cryptoguy2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Allright. Hashrate and dev fee are the same in 5.7 5.8 and 6.0.

Best profit is still 5.7 with fee remover (myshare).

Cryptoguy2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

Also there are fee remover for 5.8 and 6.0. But they dont want give them public. They offer them customized for your wallet id for a one time donation.

Also only linux
duffann

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Also there are fee remover for 5.8 and 6.0. But they dont want give them public. They offer them customized for your wallet id for a one time donation.

Also only linux

ok we can understand that you are a part of people what you call "they". What you do here is stealing. He gives maybe tons of works for this tool , you have to pay what he wants for hiş miner or dont use it. You post replies just to pump this topic. so shut up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: