Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ DSTM ] Found a fee remover for dstm zm miner  (Read 5814 times)
Cryptoguy2017 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:26:46 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 11:14:37 AM by Cryptoguy2017

Hi Guys ( n girls Smiley ),

found a dev fee remover for dstm miner, its just working for Version up to 5.7 but 5.8 is not making a difference in profit.
Seems only linux at the moment.

Have fun Smiley

Download link & readme:

www.anonfile.com/C7Zc00d9b4/myshare.zip

myshare is a dev fee rerouter for dstm's zm Equihash miner for Nvidia GPUs.

Supports version up to 0.5.7.

Works for Linux, tested in Ubuntu 16.04
uses glibc version 2.26-0ubuntu2.1

What the hell is the programm doing?
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Reroute zm ssl connection to myshare -->
search for dev share -->
send dev share with your walletid to flypool with worker name 'm'
PROFIT!!! Smiley

Dependencies:
-------------
-------------
statically linked but still requires glibc (2.26-0ubuntu2.1)
iptables

Usage:
------
------
before starting the miner, start myshare as root (required for routing)
for example:
sudo ./myshare yourTransparentZcashWalletID
./zm --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --port 3333 --user yourTransparentZcashWalletID.YourWorker

myshare can be stopped with ctrl+c which disables the routing again
to remove the routing after a crash, start as usual and stop it with ctrl+c

User interface
--------------
--------------
When a dev share got routed to you, you get a message on the console from myshare

When u find myshare useful, please send us a donation to t1bk9mmB9ZgR4vjqqCxmj7U61hcWNa3J5PZ

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:35:42 PM

Yep

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
Cryptoguy2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

Hmm... when u check the account from dstms fee, he made > million in a few month, its a very good payment for a dev... ?
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

This I might use Smiley .......... I don't like the Greedy bastard that DEV dstm ....an i  normal don't use anything that cheats some one else .

I don't use dstm any more either.

I do use CM an don't mind paying that Fee because i can turn it off if I want to and i don't turn it off .

I don't give a shit who believes me or not ...Smiley ....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.

AN no there are Other miner that work just as good just not as easy to use with no fee,I don't all ways mine on Nice hash .. i can give you a list of pools i mine so your statement is false ...

Nice things till he fucks you and he will in time ..........Greedy players all ways do .I guess you missed were the DEV said he was thinking about raising the Fee and told us fuck off pretty much ....

an your OK with that ? .

malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.

AN no there are Other miner that work just as good just not as easy to use with no fee,I don't all ways mine on Nice hash .. i can give you a list of pools i mine so your statement is false ...

Nice things till he fucks you and he will in time ..........Greedy players all ways do .I guess you missed were the DEV said he was thinking about raising the Fee and told us fuck off pretty much ....

an your OK with that ? .

He can't raise the fee on the miner you're currently using, so... so what if he does raise the fee on future versions?  If the next version is substantially better, maybe it'll be worth a fee hike.  As long as you're making more $$ too, what the f*ck do you care?
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

an your OK with that ? .

He can't raise the fee on the miner you're currently using, so... so what if he does raise the fee on future versions?  If the next version is substantially better, maybe it'll be worth a fee hike.  As long as you're making more $$ too, what the f*ck do you care?

why do you care if i care ? ....I 'm not in the dstm post am I ....I can say whet ever i want can't I ? ....I have this thing about greed and ass holes .... btw i more then likely won't use this either or dstm it's the point of it ....

SO
like i said i won't use cheats either .....

Cryptoguy2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

Not sure why u are fighting.
Personally i dont think the miner can be made better.
And dstm got a high payment for his work already... think about be a millionaire within few month....

Wink
0.1 %fee would be still 20k a month....
migere

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:49:43 AM

And dstm got a high payment for his work already... think about be a millionaire within few month....

Wink

Fuck off you're the greedy bastard.
Hopefully dstm won't abandon the project.
We'll end up paying much more, you fucker.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

Wink

Fuck off you're the greedy bastard.
Hopefully dstm won't abandon the project.
We'll end up paying much more, you fucker.

well if he does abandon the project it will because he used me and you and got what he wanted it sad you don't see it ..

Owell any way I'm done saying all i need to ..

CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.

actually if you pay any attention nicehash uses all the same miners we do for the various algo's, therefore nicehash wouldn't exist either, people wouldn't do these kinda things if dev's were more reasonable with there dev fee's, people are starting to realize that continually paying for something and not getting much in return is just a waste of money, average miner puts out about 40 to 50 dollars per rig to these dev's which do not return much and then think they can make us pay for what they think is fair, just cause you can make something doesn't give you the power to over charge people for it and not put out, we cant have nice things because people in general are too greedy and don't know when to set a limit, sure he set a 2 percent limit people would say, but theres a catch that fee is ongoing and NEVER stops, that would be like paying for a car continually having a monthly fee JUST to use it. I bet youd bitch and complain then hmmm its no different, sure dev's set a fee but they don't know when to make the fee stop cause they want that money that they only deserve a smaller portion of, average miner program goes without updates months at a time, during that time we don't get shit and there the ones that come out on top, not us. dev's are not here to be your friend or the communities friend for that matter, if they were they were, things might be different but fact is its not just the miners fault, its also the developers of said mining programs as well

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

an your OK with that ? .

He can't raise the fee on the miner you're currently using, so... so what if he does raise the fee on future versions?  If the next version is substantially better, maybe it'll be worth a fee hike.  As long as you're making more $$ too, what the f*ck do you care?

no it doesn't work that way dude, its still the same program reguardless, only difference is its got some updated code, that doesn't merit a higher fee at all, you don't see companies out there that make programs and set a price just to change it every time they come out with something they consider "substantial".

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
spoonminer

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Can anyone post or send instructions on how to do this with windows?
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Can anyone post or send instructions on how to do this with windows?

by the looks of it its for Linux only

spoonminer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

if you google "[dstm miner] How to get rid of developer's fee?" the first result, then click the cached version. There's a screenshot on that post showing it working in windows. I'm too new to pm him to ask how he did it Smiley
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

if you google "[dstm miner] How to get rid of developer's fee?" the first result, then click the cached version. There's a screenshot on that post showing it working in windows. I'm too new to pm him to ask how he did it Smiley

from the readme file:
myshare is a dev fee rerouter for dstm's zm Equihash miner for Nvidia GPUs.

Supports version up to 0.5.7.

Works for Linux, tested in Ubuntu 16.04
uses glibc version 2.26-0ubuntu2.1

says nothing about working in windows, that and there is no .exe for windows sooooooooo back the assumption that its for linux

spoonminer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

Sorry, you are correct. I guess my comment wasn't about this method but the other one posted that was removed and only visible using google cache. I am only posting here since I can't comment on that deleted thread.

So yes, the method posted on this thread is linux only. I guess I had wishful thinking that someone could make this work on windows since the other one seemed to for a guy that knew what he was doing.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

If you don't like the price, do not use it. As simple as that.
I dream of owning a Ferrari but don't want to pay that amount of money. Are you saying it is ok to steal the Ferrari?

Djeez I don't understand why the moderators keep these threads open. This forum is about crypto, bitcoins, altcoins.. Not about hacking, cracking, stealing, ......
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

If you don't like the price, do not use it. As simple as that.
I dream of owning a Ferrari but don't want to pay that amount of money. Are you saying it is ok to steal the Ferrari?

Djeez I don't understand why the moderators keep these threads open. This forum is about crypto, bitcoins, altcoins.. Not about hacking, cracking, stealing, ......

calling it stealing is very harsh and not even close, if anything he is stealing our hashrate by holding it hostage, cant disable the fee so we are left with no choice but to pay it, and you are missing the point anyways most people bitch because its a continual fee that never stops because the dev's are too greedy, they make money off dumb people like yourself, if anything it would be more like you buying a Ferrari and getting fiat instead but there's an additional catch, you have to pay a monthly fee just to use it, guaranteed you would be bitching about that in a heartbeat but noooooooo when a dev has a fee that never stops people like you come out the woodwork and call people greedy, people in general wouldn't be like this if the dev's were in fact reasonable

btw theres also word going around that dstm has abandoned his miner program, so you can go ahead and give him your money for free and not get anything in return since he no longer supports his program

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: