Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ DSTM ] Found a fee remover for dstm zm miner  (Read 5823 times)
spoonminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

Not yet.

We are waiting windows version!

Thank you for the job!

+1 on the windows version. Would be willing to test if possible
AcharyaOne

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

I would like to try aswell
Krypt0nia

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

I would like to try aswell

Just setup a Linux Box or VM via Bridge (Debian 9) and Setup a ZecProxy (https://github.com/BScrk/zecproxy) and setup myshare
and redirect from your Windows Boxes your miner towards Your Linux Box or VM and MyShare Done!

The Part with the ZecProxy isn't necessery to do it right Smiley
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

any one tried

Bminer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519271.0

it has a 2 % fee which you can turn off with -nofee the fact i can turn it off makes me want to use it, i don't feel like im being fucked .

and it is faster then DSTM with the fee on or seemed to be, with the fee off from what i could test i only lost 10 sol on a four card GTX rig ..but i leave it on like Ive always said . an only turned it off to see how bad it was off. .it's better to me then if i turn off the -nofee 0 with claymores zec miner for amd cards.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

I must say I'm astonished with how much DSTM dev makes lol, the real key to success? Clearly it is to build a miner software!

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
gettilee

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

any one tried

Bminer

it has a 2 % fee which you can turn off with -nofee the fact i can turn it off makes me want to use it, i don't feel like im being fucked .

and it is faster then DSTM with the fee on or seemed to be, with the fee off from what i could test i only lost 10 sol on a four card GTX rig ..but i leave it on like Ive always said . an only turned it off to see how bad it was off. .it's better to me then if i turn off the -nofee 0 with claymores zec miner for amd cards.

i've used bminer and its really about the same as dtsm. the no fee option on bminer is very questionable. the dev says turning it off is a 4% decrease in hashrate so you lose more than paying him.

bminer has a few other things you should be aware of:

1. it has a private connection that goes to his server. people have been asking for months about what it actually does, and the dev just responds with "bminer will request runtime and licensing information from time to time." very shady since he would have access to your mining hardware and could change mining addresses etc. which i'm guessing is the point, he wants to secure that no one takes his share but who's to say hes "only" taking his fee.

2. it over reports hashrate by a good 3% easily. from all the comparisons i've seen posted/performed (not perfect tests mind you) and from my own mining rigs, i see a very minimal if any increase on poolside vs dtsm.

i'm personally hoping someone shares a no fee option for dtsm's and lets us pay him a one time fee for it.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:08:50 AM

any one tried

Bminer

i've used bminer and its really about the same as dtsm. the no fee option on bminer is very questionable. the dev says turning it off is a 4% decrease in hashrate so you lose more than paying him.

bminer has a few other things you should be aware of:

1. it has a private connection that goes to his server. people have been asking for months about what it actually does, and the dev just responds with "bminer will request runtime and licensing information from time to time." very shady since he would have access to your mining hardware and could change mining addresses etc. which i'm guessing is the point, he wants to secure that no one takes his share but who's to say hes "only" taking his fee.

2. it over reports hashrate by a good 3% easily. from all the comparisons i've seen posted/performed (not perfect tests mind you) and from my own mining rigs, i see a very minimal if any increase on poolside vs dtsm.

i'm personally hoping someone shares a no fee option for dtsm's and lets us pay him a one time fee for it.

I'm ware of  number one Smiley ... I'm watching the thread and my hash ..

me to ill pay it

so far  the pools match for me with hash doesn't mean it won't later . i just started using bminer.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
WoW_Fishmonger

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

I must say I'm astonished with how much DSTM dev makes lol, the real key to success? Clearly it is to build a miner software!

Agreed. Almost makes me wonder if this DSTM guy works for NVIDIA.... You would think their programmers would be the best at using CUDA.

And look, I am all for giving the guy what he is owed for making the free to download software, but considering he is making nearly $500,000 a month, and has been for several months, how many private jets and mansions and yachts do we need to buy him before the 'mandatory donation fee' is too much?

IMHO, we are there, and have surpassed that point.

He could scale the fee back to 1% and STILL be making like $250,000 a month. And with a lower fee, less people like us would be reading threads like this.....
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 7264

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Yeah. Smart guy for sure.
That is a real passive income  Smiley

But, If DSTM does not make lower fees,
someone will create working version with 0% fee for sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Poisenninja

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

https://imgur.com/wF3ZEAl

I made Linux version at release by request from a Company. Well i was bored today.. So working Windows version..

I Will release both Linux and win version for 0.6.0 and onwards when / if i reach. 10 zec donations.. If you Think im a prick you are totally Right. Then make your own.
If everyone is going to use this its worth like 34 zec/Day.

t1YTy9TAJnHWAtvu9GLazyhRCVdhQdNohsH
chifarm2

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

I made Linux version at release by request from a Company. Well i was bored today.. So working Windows version..

I Will release both Linux and win version for 0.6.0 and onwards when / if i reach. 10 zec donations.. If you Think im a prick you are totally Right. Then make your own.

This is exactly what you will have to compensate for 34ZEC a day.
I guess dstm has already taken legal steps, I'm pretty sure.
I'm wondering if the recent hashrate increase is partially due to your stealing and selling.
If our profits continue to decline, we'll take legal steps ourselves.
gettilee

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 04:44:27 AM by gettilee

i'm fine with paying you to share a windows version but i'm unsure the 10 zec total to share it publicly is the best way to do it. i mean say you only get 9 zec, people paid you for nothing lol.

can you do a per person fee? i'm sure once people start using it and giving reviews/feedback you'll make more than 10 zec in the long run.
stash2coin

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

Thats nothing compared to Claymore only from his ethereum miner he earns 5 digit number in dollars equivalent per day. Even CEOs of the big companies dont have salaries like this.
stash2coin

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Lets be realistic i dont see anyone donating that amout of money without the project source code, you have to think other ways to monetize this.
spoonminer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

Are you accepting other currencies besides zec? Maybe eth?

How do we know how close you are to your 10 zec goal?

I agree with the other poster, what about individual donations or other forms of compensation? Those of us with 6-8 cards rigs are better off paying the 2% fee to dtsm instead of donating a huge amount to remove the fee. Also, it would need to be open source and work with platforms like multipoolminer.

There are a lot of people posting fee removers for various miners on github, but they have no trust. I can only think of the one claymore fee remover that is open source and a ton of people test and post back that it is working and to be trusted.

If you go the route of multipoolminer and make your software open source, you could add your own fee like they do. Then people could leave your fee as they wish as a donation. That would make you long term residuals while allowing people to make a choice to donate to you. Your fee remover would be around for years.
Poisenninja

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

I agree that.. you need a Big farm. Since last post i made a ui for win version. Linux Will ofc be terminal tool.
Last time i shared something.. NOT a single donation. And i still havent recieved anything.. its okay i would actually be surprised if i Got something..
Beginning of this is my friend who told me about miners and encrypted fee connections. Im making those tools because he ask Nice and buy me a beer now and then.

And now its becoming a hobby.
Im rus so english NOT great.
https://imgur.com/OLQ1kgs
gettilee

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

I agree that.. you need a Big farm. Since last post i made a ui for win version. Linux Will ofc be terminal tool.
Last time i shared something.. NOT a single donation. And i still havent recieved anything.. its okay i would actually be surprised if i Got something..
Beginning of this is my friend who told me about miners and encrypted fee connections. Im making those tools because he ask Nice and buy me a beer now and then.

get your post count up so we can send you a private message and verify our payment before sending us the download link?

i'm happy to pay a reasonable 1 time fee for this, and i think you'd be surprised how many others will as well.

on a side note, how does this work? background program that intercepts and replaces the wallet address?

the reason i ask is because i use an autorun script to monitor and restart my miners if theres an error and i want to make sure it will work with it. heres the link for reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2071108.0
Johnjay06

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

I'd definitely be interested in a one time fee, or at least a donation address with a release
spoonminer

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

That looks promising. Do you know if you can get it working with a tool like multipoolminer?

Also like the others mentioned, if you change your settings to allow PM's, that will help.

I would be interested in a percentage donation of mining power. Or... Donating beer money Wink
serjkru

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Дoбpoгo вpeмeни cyтoк.

Mнe нe yдaeтcя вaм нaпиcaть личнoe cooбщeниe.

Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa cпocoб кaк c вaми cвязaтьcя.

Cпacибo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: