Hi, I'd like to work on a larger bitcoin based game and this small game is my technology test and ping to the people to see if you are interested in something like this.
everything is working as expected, all bugs are fixed.http://minefield.bitcoinlab.org
This was supposed to be a simple coin flip, but I abstracted it a little, allowing users to choose their chances (yup, still nothing new)winnings are ranging from *1.08 to *23.75
- there is a free play option if you select to bet 0 btc
- referral rewarding has been implemented - for every user you refer to this site, you'll forever receive 10% of that users losses, check out the referrals tab
- the site requires your payments to be confirmed (5 confirmations) before allowing to cash out the winnings
- you dance around the minefield and cash out whenever you'd like.
- in order to prove that the service isn't cheating, I display a sha256 hash of textual representation of the field together with a random string to protect myself from bruteforcing.
- the site doesn't force users to register, but stores their "password" in an url. I will implement optional traditional password logins in the future.
- from technology side, the site is using nodejs and websockets for communication. (you can look at the same user/game from two browsers/computers
I used minecraft textures and sounds
I'll need to remove this soon I suppose
I've tested this on firefox chrome and opera, will test it on other browsers as the time passes.
feedback and suggestions are super-welcome.