Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Trading only on signals, not understanding what is happening to the market - is not exactly a good idea. Personally, I use signals in order to pay attention to the coin and analyze it. And only then I make a decision: to buy or not to buy a coin.
No you must not be going for this option. This is not safe for anyone. If you don’t know what is the market looking for? What are the trends that market is following, the events that are happening and effecting the health of bitcoins? Without all this knowledge you will not be making any better results. Only trading on signals, and looking into the circle around you, this is not better strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

I dont think its good to trading by following a signals, because most of the signal makers are trading by the books and it makes a difference when trading in the real environment. This kind of trading also make us depends on a trading signals and mostly it become a double edge blade when the signal didnt do well in a few trading and it make us losing the trust. I think its good to join a trading community and trading signals for sharing only, however we also must rely on ourselves to trade and only using the signals as a reference  Grin
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Some of that VIP group that tells you trade signals are sometimes good, but sometimes not. You just have to guard your trades along side with their signals.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

I don't recommend you to believe in a pump group because if you will know what they are really doing for sure you will be shock.They are doing like this,they create a group and let them believe that they will pump the coins but the truth is before they announce the coins that they want to pump they already bought a lot of this.So when they announce to everyone that this coin will pump that's the time that they set a sell and dump all their assets.They will gain a lot from you while you are waiting for the target price of the coin you bought.They always advice to buy in this price and sell in some price also.And also put some sell price of 10% lose when the coins is dumping.Better believe in your self try to research and learn on how the coins are really pumping.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

If you can't predict price of coin. Then you can try trading by follow signal premium. You can trust instruction on signal, but not all signal can right predict, you must be ready for a risk of loss
Well, following signals could mean making use of indicators and not the usual telegram kind of signals. I would not even recommend anyone to trade based on just that if they have no idea how to trade the market themselves. Signal of such should just be of help to guide one into a coin with prospect of profit so as not to miss it, but one should be able to analyze the market themselves.

May bee I'm too skeptic, but I think that if I knew in what direction the market will go, I didn't lose my time to sell my "intuition", but I'd go directly to invest.
I think that they who sell their advice are just trying to scam the newbies.
Lol. It is not everyone selling their ideas that are scamming the newbies. Moreover, a smart newbie should know one or two things about analysis, rather than just following every Tom, Dick and Harry on what to do to make trade profit. Better still, indicators are not hard to use, so learning them should not be something that is quite difficult for anyone.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:52:41 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 07:17:12 PM by rickadone

Trading only on signals, not understanding what is happening to the market - is not exactly a good idea. Personally, I use signals in order to pay attention to the coin and analyze it. And only then I make a decision: to buy or not to buy a coin.
In fact, signals only will only mess up a trader before they even know it. Yes, there are sometimes that signals can be of help and lucky if they work. But being an emotionally driven market, one have to include some of those analyses into one's decision before making them. Better to analyze that particular market, know what is presently going on with it, combine that with indicators for signals and then make decisions.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

Actually the signals are not always accurate so we need to consider all factors in order to provide a good action in all circumstances.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

I havent tried it but somehow it help especially for those who have no idea on what altcoins good to buy for a moment and give good profit but i wont reccomend it at all for in this kind of trading you will only depend on signals you cant decide on your own means you cannot widen your knowledge on crypto and worst this might also scam you so better learn/study some trading platform to start your own profit with your own skills..  Discover it.
Batrakov

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

I do not believe these signals
the advertisement windows constantly pop up, i close them in a rage.
I think that this is a scam Huh
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

first of all you have to understand how those signals are coming, as an example some just send signals when a coins price is below it resistance point, so even if you join the groups make your own research and see what is going on with that coin, is it logical to enter to it.
PrinceCaspian

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

It is not healthy for your trading to just follow the signals because you might get victimized by those people who are telling the public that they gave signal but they already bought at the decent price of that coin before they announce their signal so if the people buys a lot of that coin and then the price of the coin goes up to at least 20% then they will just sell and enjoy the profits while others will get stuck at the peak.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:05 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I'm not suggested to trading by follow signal even they have a good result. You should follow real market with your own skill and strategy, become follower is not bad but you must have basic skill by your self. Why not try direct into real market with real money and test your strategy? it's good for you to know and understand real market work and risk. But it's up to you and see you next time.

EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

As its gone enough time from your post time i think that youve already realized that you wont make success at signal groups. Am i right?
toilatan2

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

it's good, But not at all
Zalfa_mui

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:38:35 AM

You are told to pay monthly fees ,, but if you lose they are ready to replace or not?
Many groups give free signals, why you should pay.But in trading better use its own analysis.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

Regardless if you are using a premium (paid) or free signal, this is not a sure way to earn money in trading. There might be a few who we're able to earn from signals but how many are they and how fast are they able to place the order as soon as the signal was sent to every member. The best way to earn in trading is by own research and expand your network. talk to those who are in trading too and get tips and you can share yours as well. Signals will only make the owners rich not those who are paying a monthly fee. No offense to those who owns or a member of a signal group.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

You are told to pay monthly fees ,, but if you lose they are ready to replace or not?
Many groups give free signals, why you should pay.But in trading better use its own analysis.
That's the point when the tips didn't came to reality and your holdings being trapped, they won't pay you back instead they will just let you hold until the price will fall more, I'm sure this paid tipsters are very well trained in terms of risk, they make some but gain a lot, they move the coins then provide it to their group the earlier you bought the safer you can have, and the earlier you sell the surer you can earn, you can find a lots of free tipster inside telegram just make your own assessment before following them.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

That's the point when the tips didn't came to reality and your holdings being trapped, they won't pay you back instead they will just let you hold until the price will fall more, I'm sure this paid tipsters are very well trained in terms of risk, they make some but gain a lot, they move the coins then provide it to their group the earlier you bought the safer you can have, and the earlier you sell the surer you can earn, you can find a lots of free tipster inside telegram just make your own assessment before following them.
I think that everyone should make their assessment of what is happening and understand that only personal market research needs to be taken into account, because other people's advice and forecasts can be far from reality.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

I think that everyone should make their assessment of what is happening and understand that only personal market research needs to be taken into account, because other people's advice and forecasts can be far from reality.

Base on my experience, as I am following others signals on telegram, some are quite ok but some are just for their personal profit. After I bought base on their signals, i am too late already as it dive heavily. I feel that they give signals so that they can sell and exit. Though I have no proof, but its my gut feeling that telling me so. That is why as an advise, make your own research and validations too.  Do not believe what is being feed, but  your investigations too. Their signal is best resources to start with.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

Bad signals that I observed is that I have contacts with some friends in social media. I have done much research to this and intended to provide my training for avoidance of trading loss. Be sure to avoid people who keep telling you that signals are already to keep selling and buying but watch the members of your group and be trusted to them so you can't ignore to them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: