Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:20:57 PM

I follow trading signals as preferences, not all of us have to follow them because sometimes they are wrong. most importantly it is used as an amplifier when we do an analysis with the trading signal providers. I believe more in my own ability to trade because if we just follow people will not get profits and also do not get the learning from trading

Agree, just make it a guide and tool but make sure that you have knowledge over it, for some people they are joining paid signals so that they will learn strategies from the experts, so for me, you can follow it if you are confident that it is good to go but don't just follow because you trust them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:13:52 PM

Newbies joining in signal groups tend to be more dependent to a trader that supplies the signals which is bad for start since it discourages them to learn at their own. I think joining signal groups are beneficial for those traders who already have foundation in trading although it's not a lot; basic trading skills such as analyzing the chart with common and simple indicators will do.
I do not know, it may seem like a good idea to join signal groups to try to learn more about the way other traders are thinking and what kind of decisions they are taking when watching the movements of the market, but in my experience many of those signal groups are just pump and dump groups trying to make it seem as if they are legitimate.

It is better to just learn on your own by reading some trading material and by trying to trade the markets by yourself, it sounds as something difficult and it is, but it is the only way to learn how to trade effectively otherwise you will always doubt yourself and your abilities and it is something that as a trader you cannot do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:50:23 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 12:15:57 AM by StayFly

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

Joining in signal group is too much expensive to get an tips which potential coins possible to get earn profits yes it also a helpful for the newbies but of course ypu need to start learning how to analyze flow chart to avoid loses and to avoid huge amout to paying in the group. Because trading is a serous and skills
Ed job using technical analysis with good decision making.
Newbies joining in signal groups tend to be more dependent to a trader that supplies the signals which is bad for start since it discourages them to learn at their own. I think joining signal groups are beneficial for those traders who already have foundation in trading although it's not a lot; basic trading skills such as analyzing the chart with common and simple indicators will do.
joining in trading signal channel could help us find good coins that will give us profits.but we have becarefull,always check the reputation on trading history..not all lf trading signal has good trading result , some of them just take money their member.although we have money to pay member fee,we should forget to developt our own skill in trading,so in future we could trading by our own and not depending signal.
Yes, following the market and price signals is the best practice for trading cryptocurrency. The market signals normally show which coin is the most profitable to buy and also when to sell. In fact, without the market signals, everybody is going to be blind in the market, no one would know which coin to buy or sell. 
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:42:57 AM

I follow trading signals as preferences, not all of us have to follow them because sometimes they are wrong. most importantly it is used as an amplifier when we do an analysis with the trading signal providers. I believe more in my own ability to trade because if we just follow people will not get profits and also do not get the learning from trading

Agree, just make it a guide and tool but make sure that you have knowledge over it, for some people they are joining paid signals so that they will learn strategies from the experts, so for me, you can follow it if you are confident that it is good to go but don't just follow because you trust them.
some trading signal provider have good quality and we could follow their technique in analize market.so we dont focus on buy or sell recomendation only, as member we have rigth to understand their technique in analize.by focus on technique we could improve our own skill,and getting two benefits will be our advantages.we get profits and also knowledge in market analisys.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:05:04 AM

study until understanding, better than following without understanding at all.
please follow the trading signal but first understand why he can recommend like that.
you better follow according to your experience.
Much better instead of following blindly, if you do understand the flow you can assess whether the signal is good or a trap from the provider.
Volatile market like this can quickly ruined your investment if you are not careful and just following anything from signal /tips providers.
Learning will take you some time and experiences will teach you how to anticipate, don't just wait for someone to whisper what to do while
you are inside this industry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:06:34 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
You can consider it as beneficial for you but you should not stay that way, instead you should start learning on how does the market value gets manipulated. It will just give you extra fees that's why it is important that you learn on your own so you can free yourself from extra expenses. It would make your investment more beneficial and more profitable so I suggest you start studying the crypto market's system and make the most from your investments here.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:33:32 PM

please follow the trading signal but first understand why he can recommend like that.
Much better instead of following blindly, if you do understand the flow you can assess whether the signal is good or a trap from the provider.
Volatile market like this can quickly ruined your investment if you are not careful and just following anything from signal /tips providers.
Learning will take you some time and experiences will teach you how to anticipate, don't just wait for someone to whisper what to do while
Well, learning really will take us quite a long time but in return, our knowledge will be built more perfectly over time, and something we also very often receive, even observe from others, when we have a basic foundation, the enhancement and accumulation of knowledge will start to become easier, so learning is always a priority before we want to start following someone's signal or advice. But as you say, waiting for someone in an area that requires such quick and timely engagement, that's not a good idea if we really want to make money here.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:39:36 PM

agree with you, your way is indeed better and worth following.
But, it's just that many people have trouble understanding technical analysis. maybe following the signal is the fastest way, you can profit and you can lose. So, not wrong, right? if trading only with following a signal.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:05:00 PM

But, it's just that many people have trouble understanding technical analysis. maybe following the signal is the fastest way, you can profit and you can lose. So, not wrong, right? if trading only with following a signal.
It's totally wrong when you are following a signal group which they will able to have profited more than the member. Not wrong if you use them as your reference but if totally relying upon them that is wrong. Well, it's good but I think it not necessary trading by following signals because as well all know there's a lot of scammers now in the crypto world so you must be careful. It might drag you down and you might lose all your earnings because of listening to the wrong forecast and after all, they will say, better luck next time.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:52:57 PM

It's totally wrong when you are following a signal group which they will able to have profited more than the member. Not wrong if you use them as your reference but if totally relying upon them that is wrong. Well, it's good but I think it not necessary trading by following signals because as well all know there's a lot of scammers now in the crypto world so you must be careful. It might drag you down and you might lose all your earnings because of listening to the wrong forecast and after all, they will say, better luck next time.
what if follow the signal at first for fun and finally it can be used as a reference, as you say. very well.
humans need a process to understand, especially if they after experienced losses on a large scale. in my opinion it's still not wrong to follow the signal, whether it's a wrong signal or right.
learn all about trade but if without practice directly will not understand the meaning of a signal (fake/true), technical analysis and loss.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:14:41 PM

Even if the signals you are receiving comes from a legitimate trader trying to help you they are never going to tell you probably one of the most important questions traders face every day, how much money should you put in this trade? Do you invest 10%, 20%, 50% or all your capital? That decision is key because you need to minimize the amount you invest in the trades that may not seem that profitable and invest a greater amount of your capital when all the signals point towards the same direction.

And that is not something you can learn from any signals group, that is something you need to figure out by yourself using your past trades.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: