Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best day trading strategies  (Read 381 times)
jkv_crypto (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and still I'm leaning it. I watched some YouTube videos and learnt something about day trading. But, I think still it is not enough to ehter to the market. I want to learn some strategies which make more profits. Please tell me, if anybody knows a good place to learn day trading, candlestick chart analysis and those things.

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

Day trading is not for newcomers for sure. If you want to have good and understandable trade just buy the dip for the projects you trust fundamentally. Most longterm holders win vs day traders. It's statistics.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and still I'm leaning it. I watched some YouTube videos and learnt something about day trading. But, I think still it is not enough to ehter to the market. I want to learn some strategies which make more profits. Please tell me, if anybody knows a good place to learn day trading, candlestick chart analysis and those things.
There is no real strategy on it, depends on the situation you are in. These two Trading platforms are good but needs full verification to access trading Bittrex,Binance. To study analyzing currencies pick the trusworthy signals that really help you out.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

Day trading is not for newcomers for sure. If you want to have good and understandable trade just buy the dip for the projects you trust fundamentally. Most longterm holders win vs day traders. It's statistics.

Yes, that is correct. As a new to crypto markets, first you need to understand this more dynamic market how it works and slowly you can move on to faster profits like day trading. So it is good to buy good altcoins and hold them to sell at profits. Even for experts, it is not so easy thing to predict the prices on a daily basis.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:13:55 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 04:44:01 AM by Ararbermas

you are in right place mate.  Use the search bar of this forum to seek some information and strategy how to do trading and to avoid loses and for sure there are some thread here in forum related on your question which is advises to those who want to enter in trading. Maybe it can help.  
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:20:58 AM by maianh09

You can observe the market and sell it as it goes up to the top and buys again after the price has dumped. Can help you increase the amount of coin ownership, but this decision is risky, instead of dump it continues to pump.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

Yes, if you want to lose money in this bear market just do day trading! Came on, if you are a little bit smart, you wouldn't be doing smart trading at the moment, and less during those days, when everything is going down, you can lose money more easily with this market.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

I will tell you from my experience. Don't get greedy, if you are able to predict correctly the price movement for few coins correctly, then don't start to bet big or trade an All-In. It might work, but you can lose to one day. Also, if you do a bad trade, then take a break of few hours or a day and don't just keep on trying to earn that money back. You will lose more. Rest all, is Technical analysis and experience that you will gain by day trading, and that is something you got to learn by your own experience. Good luck with day trading!

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

Best day trading strategy : Not doing day trading.

Anyone who has experience in this field knows day trading is stupid and will never make you gain as much as holding
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

Last week is my first time dealing with trading and it is fun because I already know how to process the buy and sell in yobit.net site. I can't tell much about the strategies in trading because I just started last week. Based on what I read on other's advice here on forum, trading is good methods that can double your money in just a day. Reading an article about trading will also help a lot because lack of knowledge will lead to losing of money.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

"Fun" " yobit" , it will be less fun the day you lose all your savings playing day trading on the worst exchanges
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

It should not be trading day because I think it is very risky especially for beginners. Try to buy altcoin at the lowest price and be prepared to hold it until the price is close to the moon. Because holding will always be a good profit.

EdenDice

Activity: 418

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

I just prefer to use my own strategy, it is much more profitable for me since i do not have to stay all day long trying to catch up some strategies to make more "money". This is the way that i prefer to trade, and it is more confortable.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

I don't think there is any specific strategies for it. But from what I have learnt so far; it could be quite handy for noobs whom are just starting out. My advice is to start with the normal simple traditional trading. This also does not have any specific strategies or secret to start out. All you have to do is to buy your coins when they are dip and hold them to sell when the price pumps. Probably by when you have learn enough at the processes, you will gradually move or migrate to day trading.
yohanzo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

Actually stragedies only works with long-term trading like holding or week-trading . Day-trading is too short to fit any stragedy in it.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Cryptocurrency day trading is one of the best strategy to gain profit but also the best way to lose your money so if you don't have any experience in trading it is better to not use this strategy. I sometimes do day trade, there are times that my trades successfully reached my target profit but there are also times that I loss and when day trading I don't like cutting my losses so I end up getting stuck waiting for the next pump. The better strategy is buy a coin when the price decreased significantly but it is still depends on what strategy works best for you, if you are comfortable with day trading then it is good.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

The best strategy to start trading is that you should know the growth bitcoin price. Trading in bitcoin is different from other trading, like forex and another place, that's what I feel. Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in bitcoins, because the average growth of bitcoin prices is strongly be affected by some information. Well, if you are a newcomer, it is better to learn it first. Look the lates information about cryptocurrency and also look bitcoin price day to day.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

Trading bitcoin is almost no different from forex. the only thing that distinguishes is the bitcoin without the set company. bitcoin refers to news instead of all stocks or bonds. and the price every day is quite fluctuative. in forex down $ 1000 in 1 days it's a thing that makes thinking what's going on in the market. but in bitcoin it's a regular thing. so my suggestion is better try with good capital and learn bitcoin trading habit. it will feel different and you will know how best you are in trading.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

For a newbie, you will end up losing almost all that you have before you even know it. The best is to learn some indicators that can help you with trend following, either long term or short term and gradually and consistently keep getting profit on whatever you have. At least, with that, you will not end up getting too emotional, you will have a strategy and then stick to it. I will advise you learn the use of MAs, MACD, PARABOLIC SAR and RSI for trend following pattern.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

You mentioned that you learned about day trading on YouTube videos, don't trust any of them most of them are fake and doing for the purpose of earning by more views.

If you want to earn in day trading don't wait for the big trades to come to you do more trades as much as you can whether there is small or big trades because lots of drops is combined together to become an ocean.But for making profits from day trading  you need good capital amount,day trading is not possible with minimum investment.

Mistakes will teach you more about trading,Good luck bro.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: