Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN][ESCO][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ESCROW COIN- ESCROW CURRENCY FOR CRYPTOWORLD  (Read 35298 times)
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

Hope this project will be great and Escrow service will work with many coins. Because all of us want have safety payments.
MadPool

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

New Escrow Pool!

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433
Username: YOUR ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=ESCO

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433 -u <YOUR_ESCROW_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p  c=ESCO 

Happy Mining!!

🚀Talium [TLM] 🚀 | Scrypt PoW | PoS | Masternodes
⭐️JOIN US! https://discord.gg/KzfWRP3 ⭐️
masterdisaster

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

This is a great project and devs are hard at work on incorporating top coins.

There is no shortage of scammers out there and this project will help take care of that issue.
People don't just scammed out of crypto.

Come an join us on Discord!

(PS: this is my first post here, I am generally a stalker, not a talker Smiley )
kanito

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

We have already started mining, almost ready for a masternode!
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

Very good, I do the mining with a stable and smoothly, no problems seen until now, all good and working.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

LOL this is one of the dumbest cash grab's i've ever seen.  you might as well just say premine=500k, 100% PoS and stake all your coins.  i mean bc that's literally what you're doing.  WTF is the point of this coin (answer: there is none).

ye this is worth a bump .. people might have missed it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Hope this project will be great and Escrow service will work with many coins. Because all of us want have safety payments.

Yes Escrow service will work with many coins
homey108

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

LOL this is one of the dumbest cash grab's i've ever seen.  you might as well just say premine=500k, 100% PoS and stake all your coins.  i mean bc that's literally what you're doing.  WTF is the point of this coin (answer: there is none).

ye this is worth a bump .. people might have missed it.

Exactly.   The dev was obviously selling tons of masternodes on the side and cashing out.  With an ethical team, the very first masternode on the network is the one bought at the first public auction.  The whole process is public and there are a very limited number of masternodes sold so these first investors get paid well for thier large investments in a new and possibly scam project.  Not this shit coin, they were selling nodes left and right anyone and everyone that contacted them.   Already 120+ MN's on the network and the coin isn't even 10 days old. Heck just a few days after the launch there were like 80+ nodes online. This was before it was listed on any exchange.

So any new MN investors are buying into a coin that already has 130 MN's on the network in front of them waiting for their rewards.  Might make perfect sense for a well established coin that is $30-$40 and a decent friendly and helpful team.  But not for a coin like this.  Check out the discord and watch how "Cryptoaddiction" for example goes off on people when they ask for help.

I'm glad I stayed away from this one. Lots of great new coins out there with a limited and public distribution of masternodes. Where less than a dozen are auctioned off in public with no side sales.  Every new MN added to a system means longer wait times for your next reward and more supply to be dumped on the market leading to lower prices.  This coin was a big cash out and paycheck for the team at the expense of the investors.  You can see people starting to realize that on the discord, with a masternode that was working fine and is now 17 hours without a single reward.  If you have to wait 17 hours for a measely 6 coin reward, it's time to move on.

The team is laughing all the way to the bank.

kavjlaeg

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

https://github.com/Escrow-Coin/windowswallet
windows wallet error "this programm not for Windows"
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

reserved bounty  Cheesy
PhilippeD

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Best project i have see since 5 years.
In France, we use "leboncoin.fr" to sell or buy objets because eBay is too expansive.
It's a big problem for buyer to send money to seller because seller can take money and go away without sending the object to buyer.
This project will solve this big problem ! Very very nice !

PhilippeD

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

No problem on Windows 10 or Windows 2012 R2 with https://github.com/Escrow-Coin/windowswallet
I think that the problem is on your computer ...
banivur

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

How is the anonymous consultant will work?
cryptouser47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Good project and developers are working hard.

Its true we have lot of scammers out there and this project will help take care of that issue

Keep up the good work guys.
escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

Good project and developers are working hard.

Its true we have lot of scammers out there and this project will help take care of that issue

Keep up the good work guys.

Thanks ,

in case any one need Escrow services , Escrow coin team is providing escrow services free of cost.  For any cryptocurrency Escrow team will help you tll we launch automated platform
rbonvent

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

got myself 2 nodes and have to say i am very satisfied wtih it, great community , support and services!
check the stats on masternodes.online, also crypto-bridge is where its trading.

get in while u can! =]
cheers

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

Very cool design of the project. First time I see this on the forum, well done! And here about the most functional there are a couple of questions I do not quite understand
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

Very cool design of the project. First time I see this on the forum, well done! And here about the most functional there are a couple of questions I do not quite understand

I agree about the design, it looks attractive))) What exactly do you not understand? Maybe I can help you with something.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

are there any pools up, yet?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

I agree about the design, it looks attractive))) What exactly do you not understand? Maybe I can help you with something.

There are a couple of questions. Here: I understand this project is aimed at setting the security of transactions. But I do not understand where all the means that were used through the project are saved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: