Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:34:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN][ESCO][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ESCROW COIN- ESCROW CURRENCY FOR CRYPTOWORLD  (Read 35298 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Very cool design of the project. First time I see this on the forum, well done! And here about the most functional there are a couple of questions I do not quite understand

I agree about the design, it looks attractive))) What exactly do you not understand? Maybe I can help you with something.

There are a couple of questions. Here: I understand this project is aimed at setting the security of transactions. But I do not understand where all the means that were used through the project are saved.

It's simple, the assets will be stored in trust, but this applies to the tools that were used through this project, that is, using escrow.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

Very cool design of the project. First time I see this on the forum, well done! And here about the most functional there are a couple of questions I do not quite understand

I agree about the design, it looks attractive))) What exactly do you not understand? Maybe I can help you with something.

There are a couple of questions. Here: I understand this project is aimed at setting the security of transactions. But I do not understand where all the means that were used through the project are saved.

It's simple, the assets will be stored in trust, but this applies to the tools that were used through this project, that is, using escrow.

Ok, eo is more or less clear to me. That is, it turns out just by using the resources of the project and security of transactions will be carried out both by buyers and sellers?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Ok, eo is more or less clear to me. That is, it turns out just by using the resources of the project and security of transactions will be carried out both by buyers and sellers?

It was, at least, that I understood when I got acquainted with the description of the project and its road map.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

It was, at least, that I understood when I got acquainted with the description of the project and its road map.

But I understand this is not the main mission of the project? Because I saw this function in other projects, only with a different implementation. Are they still trying to earn investor confidence?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

But I understand this is not the main mission of the project? Because I saw this function in other projects, only with a different implementation. Are they still trying to earn investor confidence?

Yes, of course, it was only a small part) The basis of the project is that it was created to work without commission for the transaction. This is what the modern market is lacking right now, as very large percentages for transactions, a huge amount of investors' finances is spent on the commission.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

Yes, of course, it was only a small part) The basis of the project is that it was created to work without commission for the transaction. This is what the modern market is lacking right now, as very large percentages for transactions, a huge amount of investors' finances is spent on the commission.

I fully agree that a huge amount of money is spent on the commission. And how does the project offer to get rid of it?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

I fully agree that a huge amount of money is spent on the commission. And how does the project offer to get rid of it?

The stat function will help solve the problem with payment of transactions. EscrowCoin will support escrow services for multiple crypto conversions in order to create a simple and simple for a daily user service. Maternodes will play an important role in resolving any conflict that arises in the system, in a decentralized and anonymous form, and receive rewards for the same. The full Escrow system will be on Blockchain technology in the best possible decentralized order.
lkloon123

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

joined airdrop, btw is there a platform for the escrow services?

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
Noyon445

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

This is the going moon coin...Everyone Should Buy and hold this Coin for Better future  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

@EscrowCoin
saviorod30

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

Recently I joined discord,telegram, twitter and many others social links of this server... These all are Awesome..They are Too friendly and grateful to all..Love this coins.best of luck for bright future...
MadPool

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

are there any pools up, yet?

New Escrow Pool!

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433
Username: YOUR ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=ESCO

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433 -u <YOUR_ESCROW_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p  c=ESCO 

Happy Mining!!

🚀Talium [TLM] 🚀 | Scrypt PoW | PoS | Masternodes
⭐️JOIN US! https://discord.gg/KzfWRP3 ⭐️
cloudminer1

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

im noob at this but this post screams scam bunch of new members posting one liners about how great it is insane roi
escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Cool Project Ever.. Kiss Kiss We want to see Escrow coin In cryptopia.. I think This coin Will Goto Moon very soon..But needs more good exchange site..
Thanks  Smiley We will be on cryptopia by end of Q1.
Menaxerius

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

Why are there so many Accounts with the first Post saying how good those dev's are and how legit it its? Cmn.... at least go through the hassle to make the accounts instead of buying a fiverr gig.....
rekhYU765

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

Solid project with a real potential for everyone.
Team is reliable & working hard.
In my top five of 2k18 coin  Roll Eyes
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Cool Project Ever.. Kiss Kiss We want to see Escrow coin In cryptopia.. I think This coin Will Goto Moon very soon..But needs more good exchange site..
Cryptopia now not good and price so big, for this listing price you can add escrow to kucoin, it much better. And volume will be very big.
v.danev

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

NEW POOL AVAILABLE

pool.DDClub.org

YiiMP Based no registration is needed!
1% fee why not give it a go

or simply connect your miner to :

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://ddclub.org:3433 -u [Your Wallet] -p c=ESCO 

Code:
Stratum   : ddclub.org:3433
User        : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=ESCO

Use d=x to set your diff according 

escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

Cryptopia now not good and price so big, for this listing price you can add escrow to kucoin, it much better. And volume will be very big.
Team is planning to list on other exchanges as well we will discuss and workout on your suggestions as well.
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

actually what makes this interesting?  so it can convince me to invest here ?
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

The good thing about this coin is that this coin has a purpose.
This is very important and thats why the volume is very high even with a small exchange.
Most other coins have no purpose at all. They are just a copy of each other.
ROI is great, website is nice, road map is also promising. I see a bright future for this coin.

Peace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: