Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN][ESCO][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ESCROW COIN- ESCROW CURRENCY FOR CRYPTOWORLD  (Read 35298 times)
BigHashMiner

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

hi team. the wallet needs a serious update, especially handling MN holders. There are errors when activating the MN, the wallet has to be fully unlocked to do so. Just seems very out dated compared to the other MN wallets out there that function and operate so much more fluidly/better.

thanks.
maxm

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

singature is planned to be done? to promote the dex exchange
escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

CONTEST TIME!!!!!

#Escodex_Maximum_Txn_Contest :

Escodex rolls out a contest for its traders where you will have to do as many transactions as you can on Escodex in 1 day. The txn may be in any coin and of any value.
No minimum/maximum amount limit defined. At the end of 24 hours we will release a form wherein u will have to provide username of dex and txn id.
The username with max no.of. transactions will be declared winner,
2nd highest no.of transactions will be 1st runner up and
3rd highest no.of transactions will be 2nd runner up

There will be 3 prizes:

Winner- 0.0022 BTC
1st runner up- 0.0016 BTC
2nd runner up- 0.0011 BTC

The contest starts at 10:00 PM, 28th April GMT

Go Escodexers, All the best!!
goodasj9z9888

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

The privacy coins market is a dificult one with the king monero and the clown Electroneum. But I see something unique in Deep Onion, so I am hodling to see what happens.
hachikobella

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

hi team. the wallet needs a serious update, especially handling MN holders. There are errors when activating the MN, the wallet has to be fully unlocked to do so. Just seems very out dated compared to the other MN wallets out there that function and operate so much more fluidly/better.

thanks.
I agree with you . the wallet needs to update. Hope the devs hear us
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

Thanks for feedback it will be taken care

thanks.
I agree with you . the wallet needs to update. Hope the devs hear us
Ferminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

new coin with MN! Start tomorrow. Developer with a reputation. Excellent budget for development, fast listing, adequate marketing. Signature company already in force, already has an advertising banner on masternodes.online. link in my signature, details in the discord ZIXX COIN.

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

maxm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

this coin investment is scam , when i question them on discord about what they are doing they ban me
ESCROW is a normal coin. Just need to wait and help in the development of the exchange. how the dex exchange will be promoted .. then there will be an expensive coin
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

this coin investment is scam , when i question them on discord about what they are doing they ban me
ESCROW is a normal coin. Just need to wait and help in the development of the exchange. how the dex exchange will be promoted .. then there will be an expensive coin
I think so! I am also waiting for the exchange of this promising penny! There is no minimum and maximum threshold for investment that will attract the community. At that time, its value will increase. What is the estimated time period? Specific ways?
maxm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

escrowcoininfo  Make a signature for the dex exchange. About her more immediately will learn
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

Each platform take its time to be developed and each exchange takes time to bring in volume for being associated with a project one must know they need to be patient. It's not one night game to develop something team is working hard to support the project and working on platform development. No one can guarantee price in crypto world.
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

the crypto community was right that this is a fake scam project
i invested in this project and the devs cant even answer my question about why i cant sell my rewards
nobody should invest in this scam coin warning warning

its a big scam they use escrow name but they have nothing to do with escrow services , this coin is just a normal coin that have no used . they have a escodex exchange release more then 1 month ago and its 1 month now the prices just going down , the exchange hardly have any buy orders and very useless , so theres no way to sell your coin for a legit fix price

How are you doing mate(s). I’m not quite sure if you guys are one and the same person.
So you got banned at the Discord channel after that we asked you multiple times to say what you want but don’t spread fud and attack members, and you guy(s) didn’t stop to do that.
Now you got banned there you decided to spread fud here with your newbie accounts? Very grown up acting guy(s). Well done. I applaud you.
So since we explained to you on Discord I don’t mind explaining here also.
It seemed that you guy(s) kept asking for money to generate fake liked and fake followers on the team’s social media accounts. The team explained you multiple times that they don’t like such business and didn’t want to pay for such fake attention. After you finally figured out that you weren’t get paid you decided to spread fud and attack people instead.
Very childish offcourse and the community and the team warned you multiple times before finally using the ban hammer.

I wish you (both) a very pleasant life and great income producing fake likes and followers.

That said.
The escrow dev team is working hard on the escrow platform. A beta of it will be released soon.
Everyone please feel free to follow the team’s Escrow and ask your questions over there. You will see a lot of community and devteam members there working hard to make this coin a succes and help others by  answering their questions.

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Damn. You have 3 accounts?
😂

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
ribdyne

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Mr abracadabra, you're here too?

Why are you still spreading fud here, mate? Everyone with doubts about this can check the discord and see what you was trying to do. You tried to take advantage on the initiative of a community team to get paid to send mail to fake mail lists, and do all kind of shady stuff.

I didn't sell yet, just sell your coins, then move on mate. The team is still there working on the project on a daily basis. You shouldn't spread this false information here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: