Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bitcoin: Buy Ethereum Now or Wait?  (Read 428 times)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

Obviously, Ethereum will take a potential coin position this yea.. With so many consensus conflicts in Bitcoin party, Ether has been offers more smart contracts, where each dev can offer their own projects. Currently almost all Altcoin's has been falling in same time, but according fact this has been happened every year. Market will go recovery starting in February, so if you want to invest then this is the right time to buy many Ether for long-term.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

that is the biggest problem with the altcoin market these days. and it is the stem of all the pump and dumps and creation of new millionaires out of thin air while hundreds and thousands become poor!

they keep advertising it as "next bitcoin" and the emotional newbie investors come running so that they don't "miss out". the result is a big ass bubble and terrible dumps that wipes these poor idiots out.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Unfortunately I was able to buy ethereum at very cheap price but I haven't bought it, but now I think there are coins having more potential.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

that is the biggest problem with the altcoin market these days. and it is the stem of all the pump and dumps and creation of new millionaires out of thin air while hundreds and thousands become poor!

they keep advertising it as "next bitcoin" and the emotional newbie investors come running so that they don't "miss out". the result is a big ass bubble and terrible dumps that wipes these poor idiots out.
I think that's the one factor of pumping ethereum these days, but I'm still believed on bitcoin i know that bitcoin never crash out with any altcoins.

I agreed with ethereum were second place of bitcoin someday much better to hold it will continuously rising up like bitcoin, you know why? because all ICO project now are using ERC20 token or ethereum base token so the demand of ethereum was like bitcoin, one reason get most popular in ethereum because to buy token in ICO we need to used ethereum.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Sold most of my Ethereum to invest into other projects but hopefully as they increase I can buy back ETH. I think Ethereum should do well long term, they just need to upgrade their own network. Ethereum 2.0
Johntata

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

The ETH market value falls below 1k again. Good timing to buy in.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

ETH will surely be huge as it is the platform/base of many other famous tokens. ETH will only raise and raise. Just like NEO.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Some persons are saying today I miss buying bitcoin when it was less than one cent,Etheruem is another cryptocurrency giving another greater opportunity for great profit,still so individuals are still looking at it,in the future Etherum will be next to Bitcoin.And so many investors will still miss this opportunity.
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

Ethereum is one of the most progressive coin in recent times and has shown lots of promise for the future.But comparing ethereum to bitcoin is not fair on ethereum as it is too early for ETH and journey has just started.Prices of Bitcoin is going down and in that negative environment also ethereum is stable and is not moving as swift as it was but still was not dipping too and that is the positive thing from which you can get some idea of what the future gonna be but still it's a long way to go.
n0ne

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

Now the price has come down to a certain point, so this can be used as an opportunity to buy. The important thing is that it has been speculated as an year of ethereum. Possibly though the price has been declining along with bitcoin, it has got large chance of growing and reaching much bigger price than the past.

sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

ethereum technology same obsolete as bitcoin, you better look on zrx
Bitcoin's delay and expansion problems do exist. But I think Ethereum is already much nicer on bitcoin. The status of kings and queens is also unaffected for a short period of time. However, I have some interest in zrx.

LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

And why wait? While the price will rise? Buy an etherium now. The market is on correction. It's time to buy. If you wait, then buy more expensive.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

I agreed that this is a good time to buy ETH since all coins are down. Once BTC starts to rise again, we will see good profits in altcoins. ETH is a solid coin, we will see good returns at the end of 2018.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

Definitely Ethrerum (Eth) is not going to replace bitcoin anytime soon now or in the future because of large coin supply (97,159,794 eth) and bitcoin is only capped at (21,000,000) so buy eth and hold for good profit only not to dream of taking over the original mother of digital coins .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

I seriously doubt that Eth could beat Bitcoin anytime soon.. Ripple actually has a better chance at doing so because of its future uses.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

None can replace BTC, though we do have ETH growing up step by step so strong with its network. This in turn strenthens the crypto Ether in its value. I trust in ETH that it will have crack a value of $3 to $5k this year. Bit unhappy on being so late in investing in ETH.

ETH will set its standard this year.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

He brought his etherium to Fiat at 1200, did not sell, but needed cash. I believe that now is the time to start buying the etherium, the bottom is already close or passed.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

You will never find the right time to buy ethereum. You can not predict growth or fall. If possible, buy and do not wait for the lowest price.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

Yes it might be the next bitcoin but if u want to buy etherium just wait for it to decreases its prize so that your not paying too much and then invst it because investing etherium is too easy because eth keeps increasing day by day

Wildwest

Activity: 1797
Merit: 318

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

Definitely Ethrerum (Eth) is not going to replace bitcoin anytime soon now or in the future because of large coin supply (97,159,794 eth) and bitcoin is only capped at (21,000,000) so buy eth and hold for good profit only not to dream of taking over the original mother of digital coins .
I do not think people still believe that Ethereum or any coins will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first currency the popularity and the value of Bitcoin is bigger than ETH. I just think that ETH is the best place to investment after Bitcoin to make some profit by trading it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀