Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites  (Read 38059 times)
code (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

Hello and thanks for the questions!

Hi!

Hi

will there be a KYC requirement for this project?

No, we do not plan to introduce KYC requirement.

Wish you the best regards,
BoatPilot team

sounds interesting.
I wish you to achieve a hard cap and cover the regions of North America 'couse I'm american. I want to invest and help you to get hard cap. How can I get tokens?

Thanks for the support! But according to the rules of our TGE we do not allow anyone who participates with the United States IP. Please make sure that you do not violate your national legislation.

Chinese can invest too?

Of course, you can buy a NAVI token at the PUBLIC PLACEMENT stage, which starts on March 1st.
You have no right and should not purchase NAVI tokens in case you are a citizen, resident (tax or else) or green card holder of the United States of America.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

Do you work with raster maps or vector maps like Navionics?
Xyver

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I'm interested in this question too.
And one more question.
Is your Boatgod an Internet of things device? Smart yacht seems to be cool
ManOfKnight

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

How can I track how many tokens are bought, how many is left, and how many tokens were burned?
code (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 09:49:34 PM by code

Hello and thanks for the questions!

Hi! Good question. At the beginning we work with vector maps. But our maps differ from open street maps. We take maps from the server and processed them with our graphics.

I'm interested in this question too.
And one more question.
Is your Boatgod an Internet of things device? Smart yacht seems to be cool

The hardware side of the project is BoatGod. This module connects directly to the onboard system of any vessel, collects marine data, and transfers it via Wi-Fi. BoatGod will look like an USB drive flash. The idea is close to IoT, but we're not actually IoT.

How can I track how many tokens are bought, how many is left, and how many tokens were burned?

Quarterly reports on the number of NAVI tokens bought and burned are published on our site: www.boatpilot.io.

Wish you the best regards,
BoatPilot team
kkNft

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

Great idea guys! Im following your updates!
There are a lot of navigation programs on the market. Why do you think you're better?
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

"Unlike most existing marine navigation systems on the market, our product is uniquely developed for private yachtsmen and small yachting businesses..."

I may be wrong but it sounds like the project has such a limited market to me...

You can read my overview about project here - https://steemit.com/blockchain/@pendul/boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service
Mostly I made an accent on technical part of project. I am marine electrician and can tell you why other systems are more expensive than this one. Hope when I get rich - I will by an yacht and install that system for myself ))

Greetings, pendul!

Thank you for supporting us! We have a special thread on BitcoinTalk for bounty hunters. All the details of BoatPilot bounty campaign are inside.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2802744.0
check it out!

Kind regards,
team BoatPilot

Thanks, i know about that one:) I have already added my link to spreadsheet. If you will take steemit - it is hard to post there a lot of "big" posts, so how do you think, is it possible to count smaller ones somehow?
lanfeusst

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Hi, lanfeusst! Thank you for the question

What does your product differ from others with the same functions? Now there are many advanced navigators on the market, why should I choose you?

BoatPilot is based on unique software components such as very accurate maps, easily updated by the users, wireless hardware module BoatGod for iOS and Android platforms, Pocket Skipper service app perfectly designed for advertising needs, and is absolutely free for all users. For comparising information of the products, see https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_White_Paper_EN.pdf

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team

I saw your beta version BoatPilot. Is it popular?
code (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Hello! Thank you for the question!

Great idea guys! Im following your updates!
There are a lot of navigation programs on the market. Why do you think you're better?

BoatPilot is based on unique software components such as very accurate maps, easily updated by the users, wireless hardware module BoatGod for iOS and Android platforms, Pocket Skipper service app perfectly designed for advertising needs, and is absolutely free for all users. For comparising information of the products, see https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_White_Paper_EN.pdf

Hi, lanfeusst! Thank you for the question

What does your product differ from others with the same functions? Now there are many advanced navigators on the market, why should I choose you?

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team

I saw your beta version BoatPilot. Is it popular?

Thanks for the question! We have an active audience that uses our application. This is about 50 thousand people. In the season, 4 500 yachts use our application for navigation. We believe that this is not bad result for a new product. In addition, we covered only one region - the Mediterranean region. Stay with us. BoatPilot team.

"Unlike most existing marine navigation systems on the market, our product is uniquely developed for private yachtsmen and small yachting businesses..."

I may be wrong but it sounds like the project has such a limited market to me...

You can read my overview about project here - https://steemit.com/blockchain/@pendul/boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service
Mostly I made an accent on technical part of project. I am marine electrician and can tell you why other systems are more expensive than this one. Hope when I get rich - I will by an yacht and install that system for myself ))

Greetings, pendul!

Thank you for supporting us! We have a special thread on BitcoinTalk for bounty hunters. All the details of BoatPilot bounty campaign are inside.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2802744.0
check it out!

Kind regards,
team BoatPilot

Thanks, i know about that one:) I have already added my link to spreadsheet. If you will take steemit - it is hard to post there a lot of "big" posts, so how do you think, is it possible to count smaller ones somehow?

We'll update the bounty rules and slightly lower the threshold of entry later. And also we'll add a new task.
Stay tuned!

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team

josecauy

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

I'm not familiar with the world of yachts but I'm thinking to invest. What are the main goals of your project? In which way are you going to do it?
Puhi

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

Will you return my money in case you do not collect the soft cap? Do you guarantee a refund?
code (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Hello!

Will you return my money in case you do not collect the soft cap? Do you guarantee a refund?

If the Soft Cap is not met, all funds will be returned to the TGE participants upon request. It's important to note that the amount of NAVI tokens in the participant's e-wallet at the time of the refund request has to be equal to or greater than what he/she purchased during the TGE  We will issue a press release with a detailed action plan as soon as we have the final number on funds raised.

I'm not familiar with the world of yachts but I'm thinking to invest. What are the main goals of your project? In which way are you going to do it?

We plan: 1. to become the world’s leading marine navigation solution for mobile devices (phones and tablets), and built-in navigation systems produced by equipment manufacturers; 2.to provide everyone in the yachting industry a convenient and fully functional platform to advertise products and services in a market that is estimated to be worth over $200 billion annually.
You can find more about BoatPilot here:
https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_White_Paper_EN.pdf

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
DogeBoy

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

So, you're saying BoatGod is close to IoT, but you're not actually IoT. Could you please tell me more about this module?
actudoran

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

I am a yacht owner and I want to put it up for sale with your service. What’s the advertising fee?
code (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Hello to everyone!

So, you're saying BoatGod is close to IoT, but you're not actually IoT. Could you please tell me more about this module?

Yes. it is, as BoatGod is innovative wireless hardware module for iOS and Android platforms designed to work with the vessel's onboard systems based on the NMEA standard, which allows receiving data from all of the vessel's devices and, if necessary, controlling them. BoatGod is also capable of aggregating geo-data from various systems, like the vessel's sonar, to compile updated charts. Yes, you can use the app as a marine navigator without BoatGod. As you can see the concept is really close to IoT.

I am a yacht owner and I want to put it up for sale with your service. What’s the advertising fee?

The fee is a classic model that can be chosen in the investor's office. There are CPM, CPC and later - CPL. CPC stands for Cost-Per-Click, so an advertiser pays every time a user actually clicks on ad. CPM (Cost-Per-Mille) - in this model you are going to pay a flat rate for 1,000 displays or impressions of your ad. CPL (Click-Per-Lead) is a model which requires not only a user clicking on the ad but also him completing further action like signing up for a newsletter, becoming a member, watching a video, etc.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
baokychen

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Hi, guys. I have a question about BoutGod port? What standards does its system support?
dcl595

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

When does the private placement start? What're the terms of participation?
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Hi, guys. I have a question about BoutGod port? What standards does its system support?

Is it universal and fits to all the yachts?
dermo

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

Come on! Are you serious, Man? Huh It's in the in the chapeau! Have 25000$?
code (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 08:10:04 PM by code

Greetings! Thank you for the interest to the project!

BoatGod supports the systems based on the NMEA standard.

It has been already started on 9th of January and will be last till February 28, 2018. The minimum amount of NAVI
tokens purchased during the closed stage is $25,000 (equivalent in ETH, BTC, BCH,
LTC). All the information is above.

Is it universal and fits to all the yachts?

The NMEA standard that is used for BoatGod are the most popular standard in yachting world.

Best regards.
BoatPilot team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: