Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:02:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3410 times)
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

At what time will the distribution and transfer of tokens be made to investors?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

How many tokens will the project developers receive? How big is this amount?
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

How many tokens will the project developers receive? How big is this amount?
About 30% will be allocated in stages!
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

To write and post about Blocksquare, will it be enough for me to use project’s WhitePaper?
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Where can I track my performance in the bounty campaign? I would like an up-to-date service.
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

What's new in Blocksquare? After all, equity ownership of assets, including real estate, is not such a new thing! Or is there an innovative approach here?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

What's new in Blocksquare? After all, equity ownership of assets, including real estate, is not such a new thing! Or is there an innovative approach here?
The uniqueness of Blocksquare's proposal is that there is more than just an opportunity for equity participation, but also fractional, and in commercial real estate! This is what you will not find anymore!
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

The uniqueness of Blocksquare's proposal is that there is more than just an opportunity for equity participation, but also fractional, and in commercial real estate! This is what you will not find anymore!
Why should third-party services choose the Blocksquare platform?
hollybit

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

For obvious reasons - the opportunity to use the blockchain with minimal costs, adaptation of the system to the local requirements of legislation, unconditional trust and reliability!
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

For obvious reasons - the opportunity to use the blockchain with minimal costs, adaptation of the system to the local requirements of legislation, unconditional trust and reliability!
This all sounds very cool! What is the market and its capabilities?
hollybit

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

About fifty trillion dollars in the world! To talk about the success of the project, even a small participation in this industry is enough. But the goals are higher!
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

About fifty trillion dollars in the world! To talk about the success of the project, even a small participation in this industry is enough. But the goals are higher!
Will the Token be sold on exchanges?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

I would like to know more precisely the restrictions on flooding! What is not allowed to do?
coin63

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:14:30 AM

The question of ambition! What do you need to do to become the best in the bounty campaign?
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

How big is the reward pool in the campaign?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

How big is the reward pool in the campaign?

The total pool amounts to 500 thousand BST!
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

I filled in the registration page (as a participant) here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-8uzUpNS0jw3IWh9dkbNPIG97N2WlOd_c63_ALTRZgPGHQ/viewform However, I didn't get any reply... Did I do it right?
Blocksquare (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Let’s suppose that I have some savings that I am willing to invest in the project. But what will this stand for and what can I get? This format of investment is quite new!
Greetings! For the investor this is an opportunity to invest with one of the most reliable and promising assets, the Crypto-currency shows good growth, which attracts many investors. From the point of view of assessing the risks and literacy of the approach to investing, it is now difficult to find something better. As for real estate, this is one of the most good assets for investments.
It turns out that project will help other players in the real estate market, doesn’t it?
Yes! It will be in the plug-and-play format for real estate companies! They will be able to create platforms based on the blockchain at market. The solution is universal!
It seems that this is an adaptive format. Why real estate?
As mentioned above, real estate is a very stable and understandable market. The choice of it as a base is completely justified.
It's all clear! I would like to see the business plan of the creators.

We invite you to visit our website: www.blocksquare.io and check the Whitepaper for a business plan.
Real estate market is one of the last industries that resisted tech advancements and blockchain's properties make this technology excellent for Commercial Real Estate (CRE) business. Our product is similar to PayPal, therefore it can be deployed in any country and adapted to local legislation.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

How many members are there in Telegram group?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Will the work of a bounty participant be daily checked? Or there is another algorithm?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: