Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3410 times)
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

Experts respond well about Blocksquare. I see the high marks and the right, in my opinion, concept. In the real estate industry I have been working for the last 5 years, what do the developers expect in this case?
In this case, you will definitely be interested in the project. Blocksquare allows real estate owners to create and offer real estate transactions directly on their website, opening the world of commercial real estate to anyone who has the Internet. The highest degree of accessibility EVER.
Let's go through the tasks. What exactly does the project solve?
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

Experts respond well about Blocksquare. I see the high marks and the right, in my opinion, concept. In the real estate industry I have been working for the last 5 years, what do the developers expect in this case?
In this case, you will definitely be interested in the project. Blocksquare allows real estate owners to create and offer real estate transactions directly on their website, opening the world of commercial real estate to anyone who has the Internet. The highest degree of accessibility EVER.
The Blocksquare service is similar to other existing platforms, but it retains its uniqueness. Now a pilot project is being implemented with a multi-apartment building, which will clearly show the possibilities of the startup. It will be, as far as I know, a student building.
momo

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

The Blocksquare service is similar to other existing platforms, but it retains its uniqueness. Now a pilot project is being implemented with a multi-apartment building, which will clearly show the possibilities of the startup. It will be, as far as I know, a student building.
It turns out that in the sphere of interests is not only commercial real estate?
coin63

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

It turns out that in the sphere of interests is not only commercial real estate?
So far, if you believe the WhitePaper, it's only commercial. Blocksquare provides access to opportunities for real estate investment at the global level for everyone. It's really a global platform!
momo

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

So far, if you believe the WhitePaper, it's only commercial. Blocksquare provides access to opportunities for real estate investment at the global level for everyone. It's really a global platform!
Is there a competitor? I would like to understand the strengths ....
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

How many participants in the Bounty Telegram do creators consider sufficient for the project? Is it from thousands or tens of thousands?
hollybit

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

Where to register in the bounty campaign? I would like to take part in the project with different statuses. And where to read reviews of already working participants?
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

Hi friends!

Blocksquare is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/BST2! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Does anybody received the tokens for the latest bounty campaign  which ended on may 31 ?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

I wonder how this project is developed? Any news?

I don't see any updates from months. This is a very original idea and I found that this ICO raised 350.000$ and ard cap was only 300K. This is nothing comparing to millions gathered by other Ico's. I just can't find any update or news even from last month. This project was highly ranked on ICO comparison pages. Some of them give the maximal rating. That is why I'm so curious what is the outcome finally.

If anybody knows anything let me know, please.

Findico_Findico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blocksquare   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

infrastructure and tools to promote this upcoming global market, opening the door for investment in commercial real estate for all who have an Internet connection.
chanakaweerasingaha

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

Blocksquares network of tokenized real estate offers individual investors to replicate institutional real estate diversification strategies within their own investment portfolios regardless of portfolio size. Furthermore with the ability to freely trade these tokenized assets on a decentralized market investors are not bound to long term liabilities as with non tokenized real estate investments making real estate suitable for the needs of todays investors and the demand for greater liquidity.

Blocksquare (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

📣📣 HELP US FIND CERTIFIED PARTNERS - 10.000 BST REWARD 🏆

As we’re getting closer to the issuance of the first PropToken, a garage parking space in Technology Park Ljubljana, our next step is to use this pilot and showcase it to real estate asset management companies that could potentially adopt Blocksquare’s system and conduct pilots in various countries as Certified Partners.

Blocksquare as a technology provider relies on the adoption of strong partner companies. Only through them our provided blockchain solution can grow and the PropToken standard gain adoption. Our goal is to create a database of real estate management companies that can potentially become certified partners. While databases can be bought, we believe in quality over quantity. Once more we are turning to our amazing community, this time to help us filter the best from the rest! All you need to do is search online and submit the info of those companies you see fit. A 10,000 BST bounty reward will be given to whoever submits a company that will later on agree to conduct a pilot with us and become Certified Partner!

👉 What are we looking for?
* companies providing real estate asset management services
* we prefer local medium sized companies over big global corporations
* reputable 5+ years track record
* companies working outside the main RE markets
* quality over quantity, always

To create an entry ➡️ http://go.blocksquare.io/certified-partner-bounty-form

👉 Some examples:
* http://www.balzac-reim.com
* http://www.ikodomos.com
* https://www.swisslife-am.com
* http://www.investix.de

Note: We are also looking for family offices, multi-family offices, investment clubs that might introduce Blocksquare to asset management companies they work with.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NEW TO BLOCKSQUARE?
➡️Visit our webpage: https://blocksquare.io
➡️Read the whitepaper: http://go.blocksquare.io/whitepaper
➡️Read the Onepager: http://go.blocksquare.io/onepager
➡️Team updates: http://go.blocksquare.io/thursday-update
Blocksquare (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

📣 Pilot PropToken Generation Event ▶️ Stage 2: Public pre-sale ▶️ Only 30,000 BSPT left! 🏦🏆

Dear Blocksquare community!

The first ever real estate property tokenized using our PropToken standard is finally here!

In just few days we have raised 70% from investors in private pre-sale. The pilot tokenization project is now officially in public pre-sale stage, with only 30,000 BSPT still available to purchase!

On behalf of Blocksquare’s Certified Partner NDP Asset Management d.o.o., we invite you to look at all the financial, location and other important details about the first ever tokenized property!

⚠️ Minimum purchase entry level is now lowered to 1.000 BSPT (max. 5,000 BSPT)

⚠️ Only 30,000 BSPT still available to purchase

✅ Buy with DAI or EUR (bank wire or credit card)

👉 Please find more information about the Pilot and BSPT purchase here: https://go.blocksquare.io/pilot-th-01

And thank you for all your support so far! Together we are re-shaping the future of commercial real estate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: