Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3405 times)
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

I would like to understand how tokenization will be used in the project. Just for fundraising? Or the token will carry on being a part of the platform and the project?
The token will be a core of the project in order to ensure tokenization of commercial real estate, which will allow anyone with an Internet connection to buy equity ownership of assets all around the world.

What about other platforms that will use Blocksquare’s soultion?
Different investment platforms can integrate with the Blocksquare system and offer tokenized assets to businesses that are engaged in commercial real estate.
why should investors choose “fractional” approach? What's its convenience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

I would like to understand how tokenization will be used in the project. Just for fundraising? Or the token will carry on being a part of the platform and the project?
The token will be a core of the project in order to ensure tokenization of commercial real estate, which will allow anyone with an Internet connection to buy equity ownership of assets all around the world.

Different investment platforms can integrate with the Blocksquare system and offer tokenized assets to businesses that are engaged in commercial real estate.
Venture capital remains the dominant source of financing. But financing from non-venture investors, including real estate investment funds, real estate service companies, private investment companies and wealthy individuals increased with a cumulative annual growth rate of 65.7 percent, according to Deloitte’s study. So there is a shift in consumer preferences in favor of one, proposed by the platform!
spyQQgood

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

Venture capital remains the dominant source of financing. But financing from non-venture investors, including real estate investment funds, real estate service companies, private investment companies and wealthy individuals increased with a cumulative annual growth rate of 65.7 percent, according to Deloitte’s study. So there is a shift in consumer preferences in favor of one, proposed by the platform!
Is this one-year results or there is long-lasting dynamics?
foreverman

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

Who else in the real estate sector already uses blockchain? I would like to understand whether it is in demand.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

Why do developers think that older players will let them develop and work?
evergreensys

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

OK! And how many investors can one object have? Is this number limited or infinite?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

How many tokens will get the developers of the project?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

How many tokens will get the developers of the project?
Around 30% in a phased form.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

How soon will I get my tokens?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

How soon will I get my tokens?
BST will be issued within 6-12 months.
seriosman

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

Guys, where do you get the reference information when preparing texts? Share your ideas!)
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

How is the pilot project developing? I heard there would be a building for students in Europe.…
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Blockchain is now being used almost everywhere. In construction, there are also interesting options for its use. But I met startups, which, in my opinion, shouldn’t make their platforms with its use. They just complicate the operating structure and the use of data. So, I’ve got a question: whether it is relevant to use the advanced technology for Blocksquare? If there is no goal to build some kind of a superglobal project, you can still do without blockchain, especially since the crypto market is highly fluctuating.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Blockchain is now being used almost everywhere. In construction, there are also interesting options for its use. But I met startups, which, in my opinion, shouldn’t make their platforms with its use. They just complicate the operating structure and the use of data. So, I’ve got a question: whether it is relevant to use the advanced technology for Blocksquare? If there is no goal to build some kind of a superglobal project, you can still do without blockchain, especially since the crypto market is highly fluctuating.
The use of the blockchain and, as a consequence, of the crypt fit well into the Blocksquare concept. In addition, it is really an international project and only blockchain can provide information and trust to people from different countries for today. Well, and don’t forget about the possibility of fractional ownership of real estate. These things are almost impossible connect with archaic methods.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

The use of the blockchain and, as a consequence, of the crypt fit well into the Blocksquare concept. In addition, it is really an international project and only blockchain can provide information and trust to people from different countries for today. Well, and don’t forget about the possibility of fractional ownership of real estate. These things are almost impossible connect with archaic methods.
Maybe you’re right. What aspects of blockchain use will be in the project?
spottcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

There are several of them and they are the integral factors of the blockchain. This is a set of easily scalable protocols, APIs and tools for real estate tokenization. Another important point is the ability to use blockchain with minimal costs. So, your doubts about the relevance of its use are not confirmed.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

There are several of them and they are the integral factors of the blockchain. This is a set of easily scalable protocols, APIs and tools for real estate tokenization. Another important point is the ability to use blockchain with minimal costs. So, your doubts about the relevance of its use are not confirmed.
If we consider the international nature of the work, the legal issues also come to the fore…
spottcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

If we consider the international nature of the work, the legal issues also come to the fore…
Yes! Adaptation of the system to local legislation requirements, a new format of trust and reliability, which is conveyed using the Blocksquare approach – these are priority issues, solving which will be the key task for the management team.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

Yes! Adaptation of the system to local legislation requirements, a new format of trust and reliability, which is conveyed using the Blocksquare approach – these are priority issues, solving which will be the key task for the management team.
OK! In terms of financing ... Whether they will always collect money for a construction in advance or they will carry on raising funds during the construction, too?
app2endad

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

I don’t participate in the bounty yet, but I want to understand how I will be assessed. What is considered flood in this case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: