Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JOYSO Hybrid-Decentralized Exchange (HEX) is now available on imToken 2.0!  (Read 1838 times)
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

One good thing that I see with Joyso is that it us address.g disaster management steps. While so.many ICOs put a disclaimer to handle this subject, Joyso has put a complete plan in place for withdrawal from blockchain in case of disaster.

Can you shed some light on this aspect? I have gone through the whitepaper but couldn't find much information regarding the disaster management steps.
For an exchange, getting hacked is a disaster. Read the part of whitepaper where they mention how JOYSO will be secured. Just like what binance did yesterday. Check here...https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001547431

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrsuccess87

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

when will token list on exchange?
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

when will token list on exchange?

Tokens will list on multiple exchanges after the ICO is over. However, it will be too early for the dev team to comment before a formal communication form the exchange which happens couple of weeks after the ICO.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Please correct me if I am misunderstood this. Actually I love this feature if it is done right: Users have the ability to cancel transactions up until they are matched and can even lock the smart contract themselves. Does this mean HEX will give traders a set of time to change their mind, e.g. 10s

Like any CEX or DEX, you will be able to cancel an order till it is executed. The extra feature is that you can suspend your order by locking the smart contract wherein it will not cancel the order but just won't execute the trade. There is no significance of adding a set time for it.
tvtinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Please correct me if I am misunderstood this. Actually I love this feature if it is done right: Users have the ability to cancel transactions up until they are matched and can even lock the smart contract themselves. Does this mean HEX will give traders a set of time to change their mind, e.g. 10s

Like any CEX or DEX, you will be able to cancel an order till it is executed. The extra feature is that you can suspend your order by locking the smart contract wherein it will not cancel the order but just won't execute the trade. There is no significance of adding a set time for it.

Oh, I see. So at least we have a peace of mind for trading too. Thanks

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

Oh, I see. So at least we have a peace of mind for trading too. Thanks

Yes.. HEX is more or less similar (or at least claim to be) to CEX but without the central application controlling your funds. So JOYSO is a great option which seem to be a true HEX to me.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

One good thing that I see with Joyso is that it us address.g disaster management steps. While so.many ICOs put a disclaimer to handle this subject, Joyso has put a complete plan in place for withdrawal from blockchain in case of disaster.

Can you shed some light on this aspect? I have gone through the whitepaper but couldn't find much information regarding the disaster management steps.
For an exchange, getting hacked is a disaster. Read the part of whitepaper where they mention how JOYSO will be secured. Just like what binance did yesterday. Check here...https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001547431

I don't think JOYSO will be functioning on the similar lines to that of Binance. Please remember that Binance controls your fund, so they might have (or at least claim so) stopped the withdrawal. JOYSO secures the funds in a completely different manner.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Guys...if you need any help in how to purchase JOYSO tokens using MEW then please refer to the below video created by the team.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxBH-baclk

Hope it helps.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

I have one query though..
Will JOYSO share the revenue earned from trading commission with its token holders? I guess a few of the bigger exchanges do share a part of it. Can the dev team confirm?
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:08:05 AM

Will JOYSO share the revenue earned from trading commission with its token holders? I guess a few of the bigger exchanges do share a part of it. Can the dev team confirm?

I have the same concern, thanks for raising it  Wink

dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

I have the same concern, thanks for raising it  Wink

Well I initially thought there is a revenue sharing but nothing as such is mentioned in their WhitePaper. So i think it may not be the case. Else they would have definitely mentioned this significant aspect.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

JOY is deemed a utility token. Utility token I understand? what Deemed utility token means?

There are two types of tokens, utility and security tokens but it seems SEC does not like security tokens then utility tokens is now widely chosen and growing up soon. You can search Google to get more sense of these tokens.

Thanks I that know. Actually I taken the word deemed in other way
But SEC now wants the exchanges and securities to register with them which is believed to be one of the reasons of last week's slump. Lets see how it goes

Yes...They issued subpoena to some of them. That means even though they are not forced to register, they don't want to be at the loggerheads with SEC.
Though there is a slump now, it is a good thing for future.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

Aside from funding the project, what other major uses do your token have?
elvirecam430

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Actually, I have some ETH in my wallet, and I'm considering to buy other tokens to diversify my holding.
taichiswag

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

how joyso covers the distribution of 10ETH to 17 winners
taichiswag

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

will joyso be listed on top public exchanges?
taichiswag

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

HEX based exchange it'll go to moon
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:48:53 AM

HEX based exchange it'll go to moon

You are right! Decentralized and hybrid would make it unique when a lot of privacy coins are going to be released and this type of exchanges is a MUST

tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

JOY is deemed a utility token. Utility token I understand? what Deemed utility token means?

There are two types of tokens, utility and security tokens but it seems SEC does not like security tokens then utility tokens is now widely chosen and growing up soon. You can search Google to get more sense of these tokens.

Thanks I that know. Actually I taken the word deemed in other way
But SEC now wants the exchanges and securities to register with them which is believed to be one of the reasons of last week's slump. Lets see how it goes

Yes...They issued subpoena to some of them. That means even though they are not forced to register, they don't want to be at the loggerheads with SEC.
Though there is a slump now, it is a good thing for future.

SEC always makes us confused and headache all the time but at least they don't have ban on ICOs, they just have an explanation on its website now which is not a ban

tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

how joyso covers the distribution of 10ETH to 17 winners

I think they have their own formula for this  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print