Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Country for Bitcoin use?  (Read 709 times)
MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

Sweden is the most cashless country, so it would be the best use case.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedorover

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

Best country is USA and worst is China.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
loengrinm

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

USA is best country for investing and cashing in.
dindasulis

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

personaly, I think is Japan. Japan is the largest bitcoin market in the world. Japan passes a law to accept bitcoin as legal payment method so japan can be considered as best country for bitcoin use. Japan is growing crazy right now with cryptocurrency.The reason this is possible is because of all of the new regulations going into effect in Japan.
CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

personaly, I think is Japan. Japan is the largest bitcoin market in the world. Japan passes a law to accept bitcoin as legal payment method so japan can be considered as best country for bitcoin use. Japan is growing crazy right now with cryptocurrency.The reason this is possible is because of all of the new regulations going into effect in Japan.

Thank you, for your reply and insight!
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

I think bitcoin can survive in many countries if it is to survive, but it is hard to come to a conclusion as it is best to use because in some countries, such as China, many are involved in bitcoin, but the Chinese government does not support it , Which led to China's bitcoin holders can not go public view. Other countries may be slightly better than China.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Cool  Cool  Cool In what countries is it easy to find retailers and other service providers that are set up to receive Bitcoin for payment?

I think USA is the best.

CurrencyGold (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

I think bitcoin can survive in many countries if it is to survive, but it is hard to come to a conclusion as it is best to use because in some countries, such as China, many are involved in bitcoin, but the Chinese government does not support it , Which led to China's bitcoin holders can not go public view. Other countries may be slightly better than China.

Thank you for your answer!
nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Best to use bitcoins are Japan, United States of America, South Korea and other progressive countries that legalize Bitcoin. The worst to use is mainly on China.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

The best country that they implement bitcoin is JAPAN they made bitcoin as a payment system and their government supported it as their digital currency.Japan is growing rapidlu because of cryptocurrency,it was legal and they btc in any establishments.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

Cool  Cool  Cool In what countries is it easy to find retailers and other service providers that are set up to receive Bitcoin for payment?

I think USA is the best.

Don't forget, JAPAN.. on this country Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have a legal access, for payment. You can find the retailers and other services as company accepted Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency. Grin Cheesy

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

this is the top 5 ATM of the current distribution of installations accross the countries can be found on The Chart of Bitcoin ATM number by Country or Bitcoin ATM installations by Continent:

1- United States (1367 locations)
2- Canada (341 locations)
3- United Kingdom (104 locations)
4- Austria (97 locations)
5- Spain (40 locations)

Then the USA are on the 1st place  Wink

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

There are many countries who has welcomed and accepted the digital currency which is the new and the greatest inventions of the time as those countries are tech friendly and the government allows the new invention to their country with the thought to improve the economic conditions of those country as this bitcoin currency has the capability to improve or alter the country's financial status and economically. The United States is one of the top countries who encourages the use of crypto currencies and has many number of Bitcoin ATM's and many other developed countries like UK, Denmark, sweden, Australia, South Korea,Canada, Singapore, Japan has accepted this bitcoin and other Crypto currencies. It is evident that the financially super power countries have accepted this technology with both hands, hopefully if all the countries accepts this technology then there will not financial issue in the world.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

1. Estonia
2. The United States
3. Denmark
4. Sweden
5. South Korea
6. The Netherlands
7. Finland
8. Canada
9. UK
10. Australia
CurrencyGold (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

DianeDeziree

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

How do you know this? Where did you find this information?
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

When talking about the best country for bitcoin, i'll go to Australia, because as what i've read in any news, Australia allows entities to trade, or to buy bitcoin or even mining a bitcoin. It is being used in any places in Australia, they accept it as a payment. Although there are also many best countries for bitcoin, but I like Australia.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 09:51:45 PM by marcuslong

When talking about the best country for bitcoin, i'll go to Australia, because as what i've read in any news, Australia allows entities to trade, or to buy bitcoin or even mining a bitcoin. It is being used in any places in Australia, they accept it as a payment. Although there are also many best countries for bitcoin, but I like Australia.

Well, I think Japan is one of the greatest country that fully supports the cryptocurrency, rather than Australia. Well, Maybe there are some instances that they same, but Japan is the most supporting country of crypto/Bitcoin. Because of the highest class of technology in Japan, Maybe they develop some softwares that will able you to protect and secure your account. In philippines, There are lot of people who are not familiar with Bitcoin but i know that someday, Many countries will accepted on it.
CurrencyGold (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

this is the top 5 ATM of the current distribution of installations accross the countries can be found on The Chart of Bitcoin ATM number by Country or Bitcoin ATM installations by Continent:

1- United States (1367 locations)
2- Canada (341 locations)
3- United Kingdom (104 locations)
4- Austria (97 locations)
5- Spain (40 locations)

Then the USA are on the 1st place  Wink

Thank you for your info!
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

england,canada,singapore and some countries are best for use bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: