Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Country for Bitcoin use?  (Read 710 times)
CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

Cool  Cool  Cool In what countries is it easy to find retailers and other service providers that are set up to receive Bitcoin for payment?
Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

Cool  Cool  Cool In what countries is it easy to find retailers and other service providers that are set up to receive Bitcoin for payment?
According to my opinion that there are eight countries for bitcoin use, namely: USA, Russia, England, Germany, Japan, China, Australia and Uni Emirat. They are the biggest countries which are suitable to use bitcoin ecosystem, even though the other countries can use too, but it's still weak and less to do it.
TutorShow

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:25:25 PM by TutorShow

Cool  Cool  Cool In what countries is it easy to find retailers and other service providers that are set up to receive Bitcoin for payment?
Japan: numbers for bitcoiners you can start your project, sending and receiving bitcoin easy.
USA is a big market and they allow using bitcoin with out any ban or regulated rules.
Euro countries also good and better than other countries.  
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:59:49 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:51:19 AM by J-N

Cool  Cool  Cool In what countries is it easy to find retailers and other service providers that are set up to receive Bitcoin for payment?
According to my opinion that there are eight countries for bitcoin use, namely: USA, Russia, England, Germany, Japan, China, Australia and Uni Emirat. They are the biggest countries which are suitable to use bitcoin ecosystem, even though the other countries can use too, but it's still weak and less to do it.
As far as I know, China and Russia have banned the crypto-exchange markets.
an.oskoma

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Even the payment by bitcoins is not used in many countries. I think that 2018 will be a turning point in the cryptocurrency. In general, advanced countries are the countries of Asia, such as China.
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

As far as I know, China and Russia have banned the crypto exchange markets.

Nobody really uses bitcoin in China, there are a few investors here and there but mostly people don't care about it.  There is no way in hell the government will accept it, they are complete control freaks and they don't want any money going out of China.  They're obsessed about the Yuan.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

United States of America (USA) is the est country in terms of Bitcoin spending because it is the one with the most number of service providers and stores that receive Bitcoin as payment. Next to it is Japan which only legalized Bitcoin just recently. After legalization of btc there, store Nationwide started to accept Bitcoin as payment for services and goods although they are not that many when compared to stores accepting credit card payments.
Furtivecoin41

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

In Indonesia there's an exchange site where they allow walk-in customers to easily do exchange their CASH to any currency they like. While in Japan, cryptocurrency is totally legal using it there will not be a problem.
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

DENMARK

Denmark is one of the countries that seek to eliminate paper money, cashless settlement and the digital currency here are widespread. According to the central bank of the country, bitcoin is not a currency, which means that its use in the country is not regulated by the state, and transactions in bitcoins are not subject to taxation.
In March of this year, Denmark was the first Scandinavian country where real estate was purchased with bitcoin. The payment provider was local company Coinify.
FaQBoys

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

I think it's Finland.
In view of the freedom of circulation of bitcoins and its popularity, Finland does not lag behind its Scandinavian neighbors. Finland is one of the countries where bitlocking and blockade technologies are becoming increasingly popular.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

One type of the famous virtual currency is bitcoin. The name of bitcoin as a digital currency is getting more and more exciting. The exchange can be done on-site sites that provide virtual currency exchange feature, into a real amount of money. No wonder in some countries such as America, China, Britain and even Japan have legalized or validate the use of one type of virtual currecy bitcoin, can be used as a means of exchange or means of payment in the country.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Bitcoins is most popular in developed countries. But developing countries are also picking up slowly.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

bitcoin is legalized in Belarus=)
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

i think a good country to play bitcoin is japanese because japanese country is a popular country and can trade with digital money tool or bitcoin and japan government also agree to infest with bitcoin
otynurko

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Japan, South Korea and Singapore - I think the best.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Japan is really friendly twards crypto currencies. I noticed that true democratic nations, whitout corruption and with a competent leadership embrace crypto instead of rejecting it.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

most of the other countries are slowly adopting bitcoin because of some FUD news and negative minded, but some other countries are totally adopted this bitcoin, in fact Philippines has some features in their bitcoin wallet that promote some mode of payment that they can use for their transactions. examples, paying unique bills, buying prepaid loads and some online purchases that they can really use for their daily activity. this country is one of the best country for bitcoin user.
aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

USA and Japan - they have big range of investors
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

maybe america is the best payment to all countries because bitcoin starts in the United States and if I am not mistaken dollar is always a token trade and every price is great so america has chosen my country the best bitcoin payment. Countries like china do not want bitcoin and some countries also banned the bitcoin

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

For people who are really making a lot of money with Cryptocurrencies, the best country would be Switzerland. Its very secure, and the gouvermentare very friendly rich. You just have to pay a smalltax of your fortune. Cryptos are to tax on property tax. SO i think theres no country in the world where you pay less tax.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: