Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended alt coins?  (Read 2657 times)
Bananiheller

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

The first recommendation is clear Bitcoin. because I'm sure the first thing you know or hear is bitcoin. The second is ethereum. this coin in my opinion has a very good price stability and very popular as well as bitcoin. then there are some alternative coins that you should choose including Litecoin, Neo, and ripple. it is all the coins I have.
Friend, bitcoin is not altcoin  Smiley Why advise him when it comes to altcoins?
I have serious doubts about ripple. Add Stellar: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/ I think this ripple competitor is more promising
I agree with Ethereum and litecoin.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.

You need to figure out in what is your investment short on long term. But what ever you want at the moment at least by me think that ethereum is for the moment possible the best option to invest. For ETH is expecting to see price over 2000 and this may be perfect time to buy.
Eth may be one of the highly recommended altcoins in recent times but I am afraid that it may get dumped at any time because people are discussing like it is not having any real time application other than providing platform for scammy ICOs. This may be one of the negative aspect we need to consider as Eth is still lagging for real time application. When a coin is not having potential for real life supporting things then what will be the meaning of holding them for long periods.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

I have some coins that I hold today, and this is what I think is very good. I see the movement of cardano, iota, xrp and most importantly the most important eth and bitcoin.
Always remember, never keep all your money in one basket because you can be a loss.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

I'm looking into Cardano and NULS atm. Both look very promising. I going to do some further research and am investing in one (or both). I also have some DeepOnion which I think could really take off in 2018 (after the final Airdrop).
I also saw the development of the two coins. Cardano and NULS include coins that have quite a lot of enthusiasts. this will affect the development of the value of both coins.
Tomisback

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

A must have is Alvalor, they talked about releasing the working blockchain soon. Follow the telegram to stay updated.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

You need to figure out in what is your investment short on long term. But what ever you want at the moment at least by me think that ethereum is for the moment possible the best option to invest. For ETH is expecting to see price over 2000 and this may be perfect time to buy.
Eth may be one of the highly recommended altcoins in recent times but I am afraid that it may get dumped at any time because people are discussing like it is not having any real time application other than providing platform for scammy ICOs. This may be one of the negative aspect we need to consider as Eth is still lagging for real time application. When a coin is not having potential for real life supporting things then what will be the meaning of holding them for long periods.
Yes, in this manner if you look for any altcoin then there will be no point of investing into altcoins. As far as I am concerned, only bitcoin is having real time applications. This may be the reason why many people are still suggesting to go for only bitcoin investments by ignoring any altcoin which are promising for short-term big returns. Still I'm holding some of altcoins but I'm really not expecting any big returns from them.

Martinz

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

ICX and QASH
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

I depends on the amount of money you are going to invest, I think ETH is the best altcoin to invest, I would also suggest to invest some money in ICOs, you need not a lot, so the risk is minimal. But you should make research to choose good ICO.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

I would recomand for best coins you can search in coinmarketcap,  you will find all details about top coins and you can also select from top 10 coins there still my favourite coins and i will suggest to invest for good return is GVT, steller,  Cardano,  Neo and Ether. This all coins have good project and bright future ahead. And as the market again comes in bullish zone this all coins will give you 2-3x profit from current level.

plvn2412

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Hi guys, anyone heard about JWC Ventures?  They seems to be a venture fund investing into ICOs and doing their own ICO. This is their site https://tge.jwcventures.com/.  There’s also a thread in Bitcoin talk  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820219.0
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

You can try ethereum and monero. It is a possible future coin in the history of crypto. I didn't say it is sure but probably it will be sure future in this crypto world contribution.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 10:52:14 AM by justine11

It is recommended to invest on top 100 crypto currencies in coinmarketcap since they are in terms of product "proven and tested" and also, they are low risk of losing huge sum of money (except bitcoin many people lost their money when bitcoin crashes from 20k to 12k even dropping to 6k) unlike in some altcoins that valued under 1 dollar which poses a huge risk losing large sum money.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

potentially good low caps:

Hacken (Kucoin)
Odyssey (Kucoin)
Bridge Protocol (most likely on Kucoin first)
Sharder (idex)
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

I only recommend ethereum. ethereum blockchain has many supporters and investors who support them like ICO's projects.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

I would recomand for best coins you can search in coinmarketcap,  you will find all details about top coins and you can also select from top 10 coins there still my favourite coins and i will suggest to invest for good return is GVT, steller,  Cardano,  Neo and Ether. This all coins have good project and bright future ahead. And as the market again comes in bullish zone this all coins will give you 2-3x profit from current level.
in fact, you can look for in the dark places the best coin, because almost all the exchangers and the market has the most sought-after coins rating. But I think that for today the most popular and promising coins are aether. It is in this currency that you can keep all your money, And work for earnings with other coins.
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

I think all Neo altcoins from neo icos are good to invest, just check what coins produced on neo and buy them, simple Smiley
Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

My thoughts are: crypto-development goes further, new tokens come now and will come in the future with this development. The question for us is to try predicting perspectives of certain tokens. Some of them have obvious prospects.
For example - Velix.ID,  with its fantastic idea of storing all personal information using blockchain technology and giving access to it using digit code.  Even in case of buying online, it will no longer need to fill a lot of fields.  Velix.ID will do its best. I suppose it's real revolution in personality's verification.  Find out more about Velix.ID, buy tokens and look forward unhesitatingly.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

Monetha has been down 50% lately and will surely make up for it.
For this reason Monetha can be suggested and Stratis can be.

Monetha is mega cheap right now, this should be one to take a gamble on. It had a very successful ICO so with that kind of financial support the project can only succeed. Another one to consider is WAGERR which has just released it's token swap from waves token to wagerr coin. Soon it will list on big exchanges with it's new coin so it's still cheap right now

rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

First clear of Ethereum for the first choice coin alternative. Because Ethereum has more potential in the future. diantarnya there are some coins that have the same potential with Ethereum include: Litecoin, NEO, Ripple and many more.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

I recommend you to invest on Viberate coin or (vib). First of all, Viberate is an online live music platform where you can see the latest concerts and love music. You can also search for your favorite artists latest events and see venues near you. All of this can be seen in their platform at : www.viberate.com. why is Viberate profitable? Viberate can be used to buy your tickets and reservations in concerts and musical events because it is already connected in more than 50 000 agencies world wide.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: