Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended alt coins?  (Read 2657 times)
littlemonny

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Definitely need to suggest Relex (RLX)... huge potential, small MC (under 10m) but great team, huge vision, and totally legit (I visited the office myself). Great project with huge upside.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

I would recommend Worx and Priv coin.
They have very good potential soon.
Thanks me later.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

I do not think that you need to ask for advice. Everyone will advertise his coin in which he is stuck. If you really want to invest in something promising, then you should do the analysis yourself
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

I do not think that you need to ask for advice. Everyone will advertise his coin in which he is stuck. If you really want to invest in something promising, then you should do the analysis yourself
For cryptocurrency I think this is a risky game. You can get rich in a shorter time or you can go broke. So just a nice coin that can save you. I think the good coins are ethereum, MTC, neo, star, cardano. But you can decide for yourself.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

I would recommend that you invest into coins like cardano, neo and ethereum. This way you can be sure that your money is going into projects with a lot of potential. And also don't forget to diversify as this is the way that you can mitigate the risks that you are taking by investing in cryptocurrencies. If one project fails at least you know you have other altcoins to fall back on

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

There are too many coins out there to choose from. My best bet would be on master nodes and POS coins. Thru their rewards, there is a chance to multiply your funds within a period of time and could even exceed your expectations depending on the success of the project. I would suggest to do your own research about WAVES, DIGIWAGE, BUZZCOIN, and MAG.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

coinmarketcap try to search there among the top altcoins, though it seems to me there is a very big risk that they will depreciate!
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

There are excessively numerous altcoins and crypto ventures. Be that as it may, you need to discover and select a venture with great group and great task. I am holding some unique altcoins however every one of them are prevalent. I trust that one should never put all eggs in one basket.I am holding Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, ADA. I put resources into Ethereum on account of prevalence of keen contracts and decentralized applications. Numerous Erc20 tokens are made and some of them can be valuable. This gives greater prominence and accomplishment to ethereum. I put resources into Ripple when it was routinely making news for huge ascent in cost. Be that as it may, now a large portion of my interest in Ripple is down. I put resources into Litecoin before.
GaisaKondicionieris

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.
If you think that your privacy is important then u can check out sibcoin.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.

I advise you to trade on top coins. Such as ada, xlm, strat, eth, neo and others from the top 20. Trading on top coins gives more guarantee that you will not lose money.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Ethereum is the best altcoin for any time. Ethereum is the high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap. Many projects are now coming based on ethereum platform. So after bitcoin always ethereum is the best coin to invest. If you want sone other coins check the coinmarketcap and select the coins from that with high growing coins currently. The chart will help you to identify the good growing coins.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

I think cardano and eos will be good next month. seen from the enthusiasts of the coin is very large in this year. but more dominant is cardano with cheaper price and more potential to experience price increase.
Vimukes

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

I very suggest eth since this altcoins is relatively alongside btc or fairly beside btc. Furthermore, these days is the correct time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shabby. What's more, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

black insure will be nice project with an ICO coming within few months. check my signature
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

I think cardano and eos will be good next month. seen from the enthusiasts of the coin is very large in this year. but more dominant is cardano with cheaper price and more potential to experience price increase.
cardano will be the coin of choice of many people where in some time ago cardano often used as an investment option along with ethereum. so I think cardano is the recommended altcoin.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

Now the price of Bitcoin and all altcoin has fallen so deep, this is a good opportunity for you to buy and hold. I recommend investing in Ethereum and Litecoin. Here are 2 valuable and potential altcoin. I believe that by the end of the year they will grow strongly and bring you a lot of profits. Especially Ethereum, this altcoin is considered the queen of the market, it is very promising, maybe last year Ethereum price will pass $ 1200.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

Difficult to recommend some crypto with the market at this bearish moment since the beginning of the year, especially those who have short or medium term goals. However, if the intention is to invest in the long term, obviously the BTC, ETH, NEO, DASH, PWR, ICX, CND, TKY and OMX are excellent opportunities.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Here are a few good altcoins that are very cheap to buy, and would make could investments. Invest in them now by buying a bulk of them of any amount that you can afford for now, and patiently hodl them till their value in the market increases. I'm recommending ETH, XRP, TRX, Waves, and LTC.
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

I exceptionally suggest eth since this altcoins is relatively by btc or fairly by btc. Also, these days is the opportune time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shoddy. What's more, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Difficult to recommend some crypto with the market at this bearish moment since the beginning of the year, especially those who have short or medium term goals. However, if the intention is to invest in the long term, obviously the BTC, ETH, NEO, DASH, PWR, ICX, CND, TKY and OMX are excellent opportunities.

Ethereum is the best coin that you have mentioned since it already reached $1k dollar last january when bitcoins started to dump and that is the reason why we should invest a huge amount today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: