Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended alt coins?  (Read 2657 times)
humjeulk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

I very prescribe eth since this altcoins is relatively alongside btc or fairly beside btc. What's more, these days is the ideal time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shabby. Also, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

Very unstable at the moment. If you dont have a clear idea of a project stay out at the moment.
If you really must, privacy coins seem to be the most stable at the moment, especially those with possible coinbase listing.
ZEC, XZC and projects like ZRX. Anything with Z in the ticker Wink

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

If you know Zclassic on Bittrex and Cryptopia will hold Hardfork for Anonymous Bitcoin.
And the Snapshot is on September 10,2018.

Usually for events like that the price of Altcoins will rise in price until the time of Sanpshot.
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.
i think that neo and eos are good but of course it is o ly up to you to choose what you want right now zn you situation

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

there are a lot of good altcoin and i think that it is wrong to recommend you somethinh wothout jnowing your sutiation

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Cholissio

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

PCHAIN (PAI), Fusion (FSN), QuarkChain (QKC)
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

i think that neo and eos are good but of course it is o ly up to you to choose what you want right now zn you situation
i am a fan of neo and eos too and i think tat the future is ahead and it is in the hands of these two altcoins right now

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Now there are many bad coins. Though there was not an easy correction of the market. The strong survive and not bad develop. For example, Etheraum, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano. I think these crypto-currencies have a good potential for growth.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

PRL coin is in big dip from 4 usd to 5 cent , soul token by phantasma also at less than ICO price , fusion almost at ico price . so such products are good to buy in dip . I see good future in these projects because of their team dedication . Fault is mainly of market for such good projects .

Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

I exceptionally suggest eth since this altcoins is relatively alongside btc or fairly beside btc. Also, these days is the ideal time to purchase a lot of it, since altcoins is as yet shoddy. Also, perhaps hodl it for a couple of more months or rather sit tight for the market to green before offering it.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

Looking at the altcoin journey at the moment, it seems I don't know what I want to recommend altcoins that are good to invest ...
However, whatever and however I am sure if Ethereum is still very good for you to invest.

VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Top-10 coins can be found at https://coinmarketcap.com, as well as coins which, after a successful ICO, entered the stock exchange and survived the fall of the BTC
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

As recomendations I can say about Eos and monero here, these are more far-sighted and promising alternative cryptocurrencies which are also so universal and could be use in trading, holding, investing and in other projects including long and short terms ones. This is my opinion in accordance to the current market.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

there are lots of good coins and now is a good time to buy, I suggest buying NEO, Ripple, Wave, or Tron. I think for a moment that we will go to recovery.
Nuwekli

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

as I would see it, if everybody or myself would prescribe to you that is ETH, NEO, RIPPLE and WAVES and so forth, since I think the coins are extremely decent and promising and furthermore useful for contributing .however everything additionally relies upon your decision whether you need a hazardous venture otherwise known as exceptionally modest coins that can go to the moon or simply lose all its esteem or riskless a prize speculation. be that as it may, I trust you can discover the coin you pick suitably.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

My top picks for this downturn in the market:

VeChain
NoLimitCoin
OMG
EOS
Walton
WAX
Litecoin
Icon
PolyMath
Quantstamp
Theta
PowerLedger
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

Invest in litecoin.Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments anywhere in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized and has no control by any Central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers people to manage their own finances.Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. With substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, Litecoin is a proven medium of Commerce complementary to Bitcoin
ryan619

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

It actually depends on the type of altcoins you want to invest in but based on my own recommendations i will suggest you get LITECOIN, DASH, HYDRO, MONERO, WAVES AND LASTLY ETHEREUM
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

Usually, I first of all pay attention to the top 20 coins and tokens of the coinmarketcap, there are many worthy projects. Recently I was interested in the Callisto Network project, which is not included in the top 20. But I'm interested in the idea of the project and I bought a few thousand coins CLO yesterday at a very cheap price for a long time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

To my mind there are Eth, Eos and Neo, I truust to these ones at all and I am really sure in their ability to go over this current problem and to raise their prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: