Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SAFE HAVEN - The Solution to digital inheritance  (Read 2539 times)
zickle (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

What is the Safe Haven Vault?

Good passwords are hard to memorize and can not be transferred, not in a legal manner anyway, from you to your relatives. This password can be anything, from Facebook, to Gmail, or any other important account. If you want to be sure that your digital legacy does not die with you, and that your relatives can access those accounts even when you are not there anymore, store them through Safe Haven on the blockchain using one of our Share distribution protocols.

With Safe Haven’s Vault, you have the possibility to protect any digital asset (cryptokeys/seeds/passwords) on our blockchain. The release of the shares happens by the initiator himself, or he can even add a watchdog mechanism that transfers the shares to another user of our platform in an autonomous way. One example of the conditions that can be set are "keep-alive" functions. Smart contracts are triggered once the contracts are overdue and monitoring stops.

What is the Safe Haven Investment Circle?

The Investment Circle is for those willing to create a fund amongst friends, family members or business stakeholders. Let’s say that 5 friends want to invest in crypto-currencies, and buy each for $1000. What are their options? Creating a multi-sig wallet (with all the flaws that were discovered lately). Even when it’s completely secure, you will always need trust within the group... Ok, how are we going to manage this? Simple! Through Safe Haven’s Share Distribution protocol. You encrypt the private key and we split the passphrase into shares, the stakeholders will receive equally the same number of shares. If we consider the formula without a fail-safe mechanism, we have 𝑇 = (y. n − 1) + (X. n) , T = (2 -1) + (2.5) = 1 + 10 = 11 shares to distribute where 1 will be stocked on the block chain via the validator (legal entity). The conditions, in order to liberate this share, can be anything from price thresholds, to milestones, to simply having a 100 % consensus to do so. Again, the possibilities are endless.

Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

The bounty campaign on Bounty0x was extended until May 21, 2018!
I can't give you direct link at whole campaign as before, because they changed site design. You can use internal search for this purposes.
I can provide links to specific campaigns:

Safe Haven Blogs Bounty Campaign
Safe Haven Twitter Bounty Campaign
Safe Haven Facebook Bounty Campaign

For more Safe Haven' campaign see the Bounty0x.

Hello at Zickie

Yes I noticed that the Safe Haven bounty was closed on Bounty0x a few weeks ago, and then noticed it had opened back up a few days ago with 50 days to run. I will start participating again as it seems like a solid project and is well presented.

The problem I see is that there was no email from Bounyy0x or Safe Haven to say that the bounty had been extended by two months, and many of the bounty participants may have stopped doing tasks and may not be aware to start doing them again.

Do you think Safe Haven should send an email to the previous active bounty participants if you have those details, or a general email to people on the safe haven email list to keep doing the bounty until Nay 21 - or get Bounty0x to do that?

Good luck with things. James

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
zickle (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

The problem I see is that there was no email from Bounyy0x or Safe Haven to say that the bounty had been extended by two months, and many of the bounty participants may have stopped doing tasks and may not be aware to start doing them again.

Do you think Safe Haven should send an email to the previous active bounty participants if you have those details, or a general email to people on the safe haven email list to keep doing the bounty until Nay 21 - or get Bounty0x to do that?
Thank you for your response, I will inform the Safe Haven team about this issue. The team at the conference now, so there could be delays.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

Safe Haven team at the conference in Silicon Valley now, but we have an image in San Francisco in a park where an easter festival was held. Everybody should know Safe Haven.

https://i.imgur.com/mL7YlDP.jpg
zickle (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Digital assets in Safe Haven solutions are not only cryptocurrency. They have solutions for FB passphrases, Gmail accounts, seeds, bank accounts, corporate papers, business solutions for capitals... They are building its own TAN (Trust Alliance Network), that is a social hub full legal entities, like lawyers who will make sure, that inheritance of digital assets will be compliant in all countries and states you choose. TAN was extremely succesfull in the last 2 summits they attend in Dubai and Silicon Valley. Safe Haven are not solving one problem, it's solving 2! It's solving inheritance issues and solve the need for a legal hub about ICO, Taxes, legal papers, blockchain and cryptocurrency. Safe Haven is more than just a media vault triggered by a smart contract. It deliver full services decentralized or partial decentralized for the B2B and B2C market.

There is a difference between saving documents and encrypting documents with distribution to your stakeholders. Forbes mentioned us 2 days ago that Safe Haven could offer the solution for a company like Coca Cola by encrypting the recipes and make sure that the stakeholders are reassured when something happens with the founders. Its just a simple solution, but also something provide besides inheritance. At the moment it dominate the inheritance market but with the help from the partnerships Safe Haven team made in the US in the last days, they hope to dominate the legal parts about blockchain and business solutions also.
pjyeon193

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

The bounty campaign on Bounty0x was extended until May 21, 2018!
I can't give you direct link at whole campaign as before, because they changed site design. You can use internal search for this purposes.
I can provide links to specific campaigns:

Safe Haven Blogs Bounty Campaign
Safe Haven Twitter Bounty Campaign
Safe Haven Facebook Bounty Campaign

For more Safe Haven' campaign see the Bounty0x.

What about Instagram campaign ?
Is this link : https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/3469
Thank you.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Hi, I invested in the pre-ico about 3 days ago and the transaction is still 'under review' in my login account, is there any reason why it's taking so long ?
After contribution you need to register transaction. Every registration has the status "under review". They need to approve them manually. It can takes some more days to do it all. You don't have to worry. It will be ok.

When will the SHA tokens purchased in the ICO be distributed to MEW wallets ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

I have long been following this project. but why I have not got anything from this bounty. May I ask. when is the project finished and i get the token from this bounty?
zickle (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

When will the SHA tokens purchased in the ICO be distributed to MEW wallets ?
The ICO has not started yet. You could buy tokens on pre-ICO, so, you need to wait for the end of the main sales.

I have long been following this project. but why I have not got anything from this bounty. May I ask. when is the project finished and i get the token from this bounty?
Bounty campaign was extended until May 21. Anyway, bounty tokens will be distribute after ICO, that has not started yet, as I already said before.
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Safe%20Haven
zickle (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Safe Haven Token Sale Details

The Safe Haven token sale begins on June 30 (12:00 PM PST), and will run until July 30 (23:59 PST) or when the hard cap ($25,000,000) is reached. To participate, you must have passed the whitelisting and KYC process. If you were successfully whitelisted, you have received a confirmation email from Safe Haven. It is possible to whitelist yourself during the sale and participate when your KYC process is approved.

PLEASE BE AWARE WE EXPECT THERE WILL BE NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO SCAM PEOPLE. BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT SEND ETHER TO ANYONE WHO EMAILS YOU OR MESSAGES YOU ON TELEGRAM.

THE SALE WILL ONLY BE OPERATED FROM: https://ico.safehaven.io

The minimim individual contribution is 0.1 ETH. There is no individual maximum cap!

ETH prices will be determined hourly and displayed during the transaction process. As mentioned in our whitepaper the ICO rates are 1500SHA/ETH as long as ETH is under $1000. When ETH goes above $1000 the rates are 1500SHA/$1000.

Wallets

You cannot buy tokens from an exchange wallet. You can only buy tokens from a wallet that has the functionality to enter in transaction data (i.e. a payload).

You cannot pay with a different wallet than the one in which you choose to receive your Safe Haven tokens. The wallet in you choose to receive your Safe Haven tokens must be an ERC20-compatible wallet. The tokens are send to the wallet you used when making the transaction.

Popular wallets that can be used are MyEtherWallet, MetaMask,….

Security

Beware: there are many scammers around. The only way to participate in the token sale, and the only way to purchase Safe Haven tokens, is through the official Safe Haven website: https://ico.safehaven.io.

If you are not whitelisted, you can NOT participate in the token sale.
    Safe Haven team members will NOT contact you directly to offer you any kind of sale or discount.
    Always check that the website you are using has the correct URL in your browser.

Time Zone Conversions

Here are the start times for the Safe Haven token sale:

PST (Los Angeles): 12:00 (midday), June 30
    EST (New York): 15:00, June 30
    UTC/GMT (London): 20:00, June 30
    CET (Paris): 21:00, June 30
    MSK (Moscow): 23:00, June 30
    SGT (Singapore) 04:00, July 1
    AEDT (Sydney): 07:00, July 1

Please note: times are displayed in 24-hour time.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Safe Haven is proud to announce its membership of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

The EEA is the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative and include more than 250 member companies, including household names such as Microsoft, Cisco, BP and JP Morgan. Cryptocurrencies including, WeTrust, Tenx, Dash and ZCash are also members of the Alliance.

In partnership with the dedicated and robust Ethereum community, Enterprises are coming together to produce the industry standard, open source, free to use blockchain solutions that will be the foundation for businesses going forward.

Safe Haven is a passionate supporter of the EEA’s ideals, and joined to exchange ideas and help promote Ethereum-based technology.
Janwidada85

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

Very proud of you, greater achievement ahead.💪🙏🙏🙏
cryptorebt

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

A really interesting concept built around, it will be interesting to see where it goes! I am not entirely sure about few things that I will love to know more about. Firstly, how do we get started? As I read private sale, so can I get into it and if not then when will the presale will start? Is there any bonus or something of that kind? Really interesting in this project, so need to know more! Thanks
zickle (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Safe Haven Integrates Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity in the Pursuit of Digital Asset Inheritance!

“In our quest to ensure a secure and simplified inheritance platform, we anticipate massive adoption of our protocol,” said Jürgen Schouppe, Founder of Safe Haven. “We must do our absolute best to provide liquidity to everyone so that they, too, can safeguard their digital assets as this ecosystem expands. Integrating the Bancor Protocol aligns perfectly with this goal.”

Safe Haven will activate a Relay Token with approximately 600,000 of its SHA asset following the successful completion of the token sale. Users of the Bancor Network will be able to purchase and sell SHA tokens directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Safe Haven and MyWish are thrilled to announce a partnership that will corner the digital inheritance landscape and mark the beginning of a collaborative innovation within our target-market. They feel that as two organizations that share a common interest in maintaining the safety and security of digital assets, they remain focused on ensuring exactly that. Both Safe Haven and MyWish will work closely to make digital inheritance stronger.

The first collaboration you can expect to see is MyWish focusing on the creation of contracts that will allow for other digital assets to become inheritable within the Safe Haven wallet like NEO and Bitcoin.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/0b076143-9b42-4ccb-8e07-533ba5f505f0
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Safe Haven  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/safe-haven/

https://i.imgur.com/NOLp94r.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Safe Haven ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Very appealing product idea and vision - simple and needed (not a huge market, but well focused to allow good execution).  Roadmap claims it should be done.
gian28300

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Safe Haven on VeChain Thor!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ça va faire du bruit.........

adriaparcerisas
Copper Member

Activity: 368
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

Hi! Article Campaign. I published here my new article posts about you!:)

1. https://steemit.com/blockchain/@clauming/safe-haven-the-solution-to-digital-inheritance
2. http://ico-airdrops.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-solution-to-digital-inheritance-is.html
3. http://cryptocentral.info/topic/2985/safe-haven-is-the-new-digital-inheritance-solution

Personal information:
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: