Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:53:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $20K USD to invest - What do YOU think i should go for?  (Read 588 times)
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

Hi guys,

I'm a lurker, but decided to post today. Reason for not posting before is that there seems to be a lot of 'fear' on this forum.

Anyway, I have $20K USD waiting to be invested in ALT Coins. What would be YOUR coin to invest in?

I am already deep in TRX and I'm up over the past month. So I don't really want to buy at the price its at now.

I was thinking NEO, after reading the white paper, taking into account the supply, market cap and ETH profile.

Your advice / views is much appreciated.

Please bear in mind this is no guarantee I will decide to invest on the back of the advice given. But it might sow a seed for further due diligence on opportunities I may have missed.

Thanks again
I think you should invest in these currencies in 2018:-

1-NEM

2-Steem

3-Stellar

these are suggestions but remember to do your research and and look out for market changes

squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Just for altcoins?

I would consider Stellar, Neo, VeChain, Ripple.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

Just for altcoins?

There is limited growth for Ripple. Stellar and Neo are good.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

You should consider only eth, 2018 is eth's year, it will surpass bitcon in marketcap.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

with such a sum, you could play it safe with very low risk. Take first 20 coins - tokens on coinmarketcap and buy a lot of 1000 usd per coin. Your gains on longrun will not be crazy high, but also in this way you couldn lose much. In other case #gambler mode buy 10.000 usd of hedge token, and 10.000usd of hive token and wait till may.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

I would hands down put a good chunk into ITC. Has the potential to grow significantly since they're in IoT and chinese lol. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Kosscoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

Just for altcoins?

First of all anyway, it's better to think with your head and listen less to the advice of other people. It is your money and decision to receive you. But if you ask for advice, then I would advise you to pay attention to the Appcoin it's very promising token and there will be good growth. You can also buy neo or bitcoin while it is in decline, the growth will also be good.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

With $20k USD it's a pretty good deal for you to start entering the cryptocurrency market. Choosing a coin to invest is extremely important as it determines the success or failure of your investment. The coin you reviewed is pretty good but I think that during this time you should focus on ETH and NEO. These are two coin with technical background and community support very well, in the coming time there will be many ICO projects are open sale using the foundation of NEO and ETH it is an opportunity for you to invest go to the ICO project and get profit from it.
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

You have a good amount to work with. Go for an altcoin that is under 50cents. Wait for it to double. Rinse and repeat.

You will need to be mentally strong to ride the dips however this strategy has made a number of individuals millionaires.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

Hi guys,

I'm a lurker, but decided to post today. Reason for not posting before is that there seems to be a lot of 'fear' on this forum.

Anyway, I have $20K USD waiting to be invested in ALT Coins. What would be YOUR coin to invest in?

I am already deep in TRX and I'm up over the past month. So I don't really want to buy at the price its at now.

I was thinking NEO, after reading the white paper, taking into account the supply, market cap and ETH profile.

Please bear in mind this is no guarantee I will decide to invest on the back of the advice given. But it might sow a seed for further due diligence on opportunities I may have missed.

Thanks again
I’ve heard that LSK will be goin through a "re-branding" soon if that’s what you call it. Most of the coins/alts that went through this process in the past have gained much more value. Also, LSK has started gaining value towards the last quarter of 2017. Yes it went down when the holidays arrived but so did the majority of the market. Two other coins that have significantly increased in value in the past 4 or 5 months are RDD and DOGE. All three are gradually gaining value which is a good thing because you can easily monitor their movement. Choose wisely and God bless.

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

It isn't necessary to invent anything new,buy bitcoin and hold it)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

Firstly whatever i mention or suggest i will encourage you to do a due diligence for yourself before investing. To me one thing is certain,in the long term,some start ups will be weeded out by their competitors and so on account of this,I generally follow some basic principles when about to invest: 1,What is the project about and what makes them game changing and also makes them stand tall amongst their competitors?Who are the team behind the project and what are their experiences?What is the total coin supply?Following this Im sure you will be fine. I will however recommend you look into genieico who's signature im wearing.You can also look at internxt,powerledger,genesis vision and proofsuite.

Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

NEO and ETH are pretty much safe bets but ICX an DRGN are really good as well
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks again

50% BTC, 50%altcoin (Eth,BtcCash,NEO)

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bl4nk

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

Do more research on the altcoin you want to have. Do not be too confident in the words of someone who is exaggerating and proud of a coin. Because maybe he did a promotion. I might not suggest a token or coin to buy, but I suggest making a division between bitcoin, altcoin and some money for investing in ico, I think ico is pretty good for short-term investments and produces some benefits. Follow your will to not get caught and fall! Good luck with you Wink
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

With that amount of money to invest you probably want to diversify your portfolio and try to make it more resistant to bitcoin crisis.  to do that you definitely need to have some ether, NEO, waves,  and other alternative change. Then you can go speculative with deep onion for example, enigma, and try to get a mistake and some funds so just Astro.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
mayidid

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

I would go with a diversified portfolio like the following:

20% Bitcoin
20% Ethereum
20% Litecoin
10% Iota
10% Cardano
10% Neo
10% Eos

These will give you a good mix of mostly top 10 market cap coins.  This is just an opinion and I hold many of these. I think there are many variations of how you could put together a portfolio.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

Are you kind of risk taker or just want to play safe and be buy-hold-moon guys and make decent profit every month ? if you a risk taker guys just join several ICO and hope the price will moon while it hit exchanges. if you have plan to be the buy and hold i thing ethereum, verge, xlm, and neo.
If he does make an exit then he should invest in Ethereum after making the sale. The Ethereum project is going to be really successful if the price goes over $2,000.00.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

NEO good choice - smart contracts, supports most popular programming languages, low commission. The coin is very promising and for long-term investment is excellen

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

be careful before investing. Just research on which coins you are going to invest.
But never invest all your amount in one bucket. Invest in different coins to avoid the risk.

BTC, NEO, ETH, XRP are the good coins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: