Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $20K USD to invest - What do YOU think i should go for?  (Read 591 times)
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

Hi guys,

I'm a lurker, but decided to post today. Reason for not posting before is that there seems to be a lot of 'fear' on this forum.

Anyway, I have $20K USD waiting to be invested in ALT Coins. What would be YOUR coin to invest in?

I am already deep in TRX and I'm up over the past month. So I don't really want to buy at the price its at now.

I was thinking NEO, after reading the white paper, taking into account the supply, market cap and ETH profile.

Your advice / views is much appreciated.

Please bear in mind this is no guarantee I will decide to invest on the back of the advice given. But it might sow a seed for further due diligence on opportunities I may have missed.

Thanks again

I advise you to hold 20% of portfolio in bitcoin. Then 60% of portfolio - ETH, NEO, Waves, ZEC, Strat,Ripple. Finally 20% of portfolio - ICO and high risk but perspective coins

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
fhl182

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

I think it's better to look at REALLY low marketcap coins.
Big traders don't bother with them and new traders can get best returns for small investments.
It's easy to make x10 on low marketcap coins.
To move top coins x10 something really big should happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: