Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2837 times)
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

There was so lot of bad news about bitcoin but yet still bitcoin still standing until now. So it will be more better to buy more and more bitcoin as we all know it will skyrocket again when all whales pump it again.

I disagree with the idea that the bitcoin is over in fact it is alively kicking in the matket. What is happening right now is just part of its volatility and with the blink of an eye it will pump up soon. Those who has enoughh capital can hold their coins for longer time but those who need money right away can still earn from it. Just sell it when the price is higher than the cost.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

You just a weak and pessomist person, don't let  your attitude spread to others. I few times felt down i never feel that it already end. Chances in crypto are so many, let's go up buddies don't be weak.

Ardi wira

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

I think this is not the end of everything. maybe this is the beginning of the bitcoin itself .. and bitcoin prices will soon rise again ..
popba

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

The market is behaving suspiciously: that is a fact
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

You just a weak and pessomist person, don't let  your attitude spread to others. I few times felt down i never feel that it already end. Chances in crypto are so many, let's go up buddies don't be weak.
Maybe buddy they gone through related to this situation, thats why some of investors panic selling their bitcoin when the price is going down. We cant blame them, its their decision. All we can do is to support bitcoin even if the price is dropping, for us that understand bitcoin. Bitcoin will increase again because of the countries that are now accepting it. Just wait patiently for the increase to happen.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

-snip-

It is very skeptical and dull analysis. Yes, many people came out from bitcoin especially when the price fell sharply from $ 19,000, but this does not mean that bitcoin died. I do not agree with you that there is nothing to do in the crypto. Remember 4 years ago, when bitcoin cost $ 25. Everyone said it was a pyramid and it would soon burst. As you see not burst ))))

Clearly the author has no idea of the most basic law in Economics which is the law of supply and demand. It was pretty much obvious that the ATH the previous year was due to the fact that a lot of investors entered the market in hope of riding the trend. Eventually, people began selling out due to the price surge leading to a dip and then a market correction. I agree with your statement, his analysis is very far-fetch from what is exactly happening. Bitcoin's not dead.

I somehow get the feeling that a lot of these threads are created to get under people's skin and to troll and fud.  Roll Eyes
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

I think this is not the end of everything. maybe this is the beginning of the bitcoin itself .. and bitcoin prices will soon rise again ..

Yes indeed its not the end yet its the beginning, bitcoin prices have been decreasing these past few months but as we all now as days goes by its increasing to the point thats its price is higher than before. Lets face the reality that bitcoin will not face its end but rather it will raise further than before.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

Ridiculous, its far from over, very very far, this if normal okay? so stop saying its over because if it is really over there would definitely be no ups and only a continuous down but as of right now the price is once again on the hike so this "over" is completely ridiculous.
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Guys do not get nervous, the Crypto currency will definitely grow. So i m not in panic instead waiting for the price to rise and also have expectations to see the price raise in the future.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

game over? no no, i don't think so,why do you think again?you can think whales want market fall deep and buy again and the crypto will strong grow up,they can get profit again,why do you think they don't want more profit? crypto market will not game over
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

I think it's too early to tell that the game is over. The industry is still booming and I think it is still worth it to buy a lot of bitcoins now. At least when the whales start to let go of their bitcoins, it is time to build up some holdings and start letting them go when the time comes.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

no theres no end of this virtual cryptocurrency so if you think this will end dont give up there will be a chance that it will rise up again

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

Well we could say that too if we want to that game is over. However, in my own opinion it is not yet and it will play more since more and more people are come to acknowledge cryptocurrency that includes high profile rank individual and to those influential people like the politicians and other business owner. To those who think that it is over maybe they had a little believe on cyrptocurrency and i would suggest that they should do and believe on what they believe. No one cares for them.  
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

Falling
Just for the next soaring, every drop, just a rising callback
The history of Bitcoin has already told us this experience
Whales are buying Bitcoin at this price, and we can.
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Well maybe it is over for you. The crypto world has experienced many up and down period. During the correction, the price can fall sharply but then it rise again. Even though it is hard to get back to the top like the end of last years, but it is too soon to make a statement like that, don't be panic and scare off people like that. 4 years ago, BTC is about $25, and  it got to the highest peak, $19000, and then dramatically decrease to $7000, but come on, if you look at the price of 4 years ago, that is a big raise. The flow of market gonna change , sooner or later.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

What was the price of bitcoin last year January? and what was the price this year January ? You can see that bitcoin price is never stable and this is not a negative characteristics of bitcoin but normal. I do not believe that the game is over but bitcoin is strong and alive.
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

I don't think so, from a previously has too many people have such a similar comments, your most agree that the bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, so when these people profit, we will lose money, but in fact, in the long term, the bitcoin has been in a rising stage.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Although bitcoin has shown the great fall since December I still believe that it will surely rise up again, like the usual terms since its price were never stable it will be hit in the market in a couple of months.

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now
Indeed, maybe the OP hasn't experience those dip that we have been encountered because he's anxious in this phenomenon. Bitcoin has been always in these kind of situation but it doesn't give up, I mean after of horrible situation like a big dip it doesn't take long but rather it comes back and become more even better before. The games isn't over, all we should do is to keep hold what assets we have and we can pass through this nightmare.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

We have not even seen a fraction of blockchain technology's potential yet so I think that cryptocurrencies are only just beginning to change economics and finance as we know it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: