Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $20k ,how do I invest  (Read 1124 times)
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
30% for BTC - 20% for ETH 30% for few alts from top 20 ( pick any u like) and 20% left in some promising ICO that almost over and there is no lock up period.
May make a hint - Ubex. It is almost over and there are agreements with exchanages
If u have 20k only it is very big diversification, especialy 20% of deposit to the whole top 20& So u gonna hold 100-200$ worth tokens? Grin
Im not going to put that 30% in exactly 20 project. Will pick up only 2-3 from top 20. This way 6000$ for btc 4000$ for ETH 6000$ for 2-3 top alts and 4000$ in Ubex
why so much money in one particular ICO? I would decrease investment in one ICO up to 1500$ max. I would not recommend to participate in any ICO at all as market is still falling down but if you decided then better to reduce such investments. IMHO
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
30% for BTC - 20% for ETH 30% for few alts from top 20 ( pick any u like) and 20% left in some promising ICO that almost over and there is no lock up period.
May make a hint - Ubex. It is almost over and there are agreements with exchanages
If u have 20k only it is very big diversification, especialy 20% of deposit to the whole top 20& So u gonna hold 100-200$ worth tokens? Grin
Im not going to put that 30% in exactly 20 project. Will pick up only 2-3 from top 20. This way 6000$ for btc 4000$ for ETH 6000$ for 2-3 top alts and 4000$ in Ubex
why so much money in one particular ICO? I would decrease investment in one ICO up to 1500$ max. I would not recommend to participate in any ICO at all as market is still falling down but if you decided then better to reduce such investments. IMHO
Thats the only project I consider as really promising in long run! Product is almost ready, there are aggrements with exchnages about listing already. Everything goes smooth enough..
Thats why I have decided this way
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

30% btc invest in coins that are good for the future in others like my brother brother like cvc adx waves tezos. you make your own decision

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

You have to plan them very perfectly because $20k is not an easy investment because you have to choose the potential coins in the market for making long-term goals. Choose the high potential coin will took lot of time because cryptocurrency is very big volatile market.

That is always the best idea for anyone who wants to be getting anything good from this space in terms of profit. Ignore the hype of any coin and never buy at peaks and preferably wait for when the coin will hit lows eventually and a lot of people are panicking and dropping theirs.
This is always the best time to invest and hold. Quite a number of people do not know when they should be investing and this is why they miss good chances. We need to be more careful while choosing our investment options just to avoid big regrets later.
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

If the investment of $20,000 is successful, then the benefits are very substantial! You can divide the money into two, 50% for the purchase of Bitcoin and save them, and 50% for the short-term trading of the altcoin!
zajtsewatan

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Thats the only project I consider as really promising in long run! Product is almost ready, there are aggrements with exchnages about listing already. Everything goes smooth enough..
U are very risky guy investing 4k$ in Ubex..Hope you will successed Cheesy
Me personally hoding 40% BTC 30% ETH and 30% LTC
The most conservative portfolio ever Grin
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

If I had 20K USD Then I will divide them in 50-50% , First 50% I would withdraw and then I will make starting a shop in offline and other 50% of my USD I would invest 25% in Bitcoin, 15% in Ethereum, 5% in EOS and the last 5% in MTC Coins. Hope I will earn that money in this year to coming year. 20K USD is a very big amount of money.

V. J. Meyer

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

In my case, you should choose to invest in ETH and BTC, these are two extremely valuable coins for you now.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

On such a market only such conservative approach can make u some money...Holding alts or even ICOs participation is very risky business
zajtsewatan

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

On such a market only such conservative approach can make u some money...Holding alts or even ICOs participation is very risky business
Im considering to sell 10% of my LTC hodling and invest in few ICOs..WHo knows, may skyrocket any time once bullish market comes
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

Speaking from myself, I would invest half in bitcoin. Because I trust him in the long run. Ethereum I usually pass by. But to invest in a good ICO, I think the idea is good and I support it completely.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

$ 20000 is a huge capital, you can invest in many crypto. I recommend investing $ 8000 into Bitcoin, because this is the king of the market, it promises to raise prices very fast by the end of this year. Next, $ 7000 Ethereum. and finally $ 5000 on cardano, this is a very promising altcoin. Cardano has a professional team, blockchain technology excellence, it overcome many weaknesses on Ethereum and Bitcoin. I believe in the future Cardano will grow strongly.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
okocrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Diversification is always a good way to invest. The entire ecosystem is unpredictable and luck is playing a major role. SO the best way to approach the business is to diversify.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

$ 20000 is a huge capital, you can buy a lot of cryptocurrency. I recommend investing in crypto in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some crypto that I recommend to buy are Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, and NEO. These are valuable altcoin and growth potential. I believe that if you buy and hold long term these altcoin you will have a lot of profit in the future.

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:07:33 AM

From this year's trend, I came to one conclusion which I made a rule 'if you must invest in cryptocurrency, invest in Bitcoin'.
So for me 60% btc, 10% BNB, 10% EOS, and the remaining 20% on promising and legitimate ICO.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

25% for bitcoin
25% for ethereum
25% for any altcoin
25% for ICO

This is the allocation of OP but I don't think this is a good idea. Well you are putting your eggs with many baskets but one portion for me isn't so good, the ICO part.

If I got $20,000 this will be the partition.
50% for bitcoin
25% for ethereum
10% > for another coin
5% > " "
5% > " "
5% > " "
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

Now you will find very good discounts for major projects and this is what I would do if I were you:

25% Put in Bitcoin, then 10% in ETH and then the rest in some very solid project, leaving around 1-2k to day trade or put in some really good ICOS. I WOULD NOT RISK ALL YOUR MONEY in ICOS. Just use maximum ten percent to invest in new projects which carry higher risks than the older established one. I would also invest a good amount in Pundi X as it gives you over 7% monthly until the end of December in its monthly unlock. They are also building their own blockchain and have a ready product going to market.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
Who's you're talking with?i thought you are asking but the body means talking to yourself lol

Investing in ICO is a suicide damn,why advice to put money in those scammers?are you one of them?only fool will trust ICO project now so stop adding victim to them.

Better buy 50% bitcoins,25% ethereum and the other 25% is for the good altcoins or tokens
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

The amount of investment is quite decent and therefore I advise you to buy the most stable cryptocurrencies. For example 2 Bitcoin and everything else on Ethereum invest.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
Yes, I agree with you on the choices and percentage at which you split the money and this are very potential and valuable coin to have but before you invest in altcoins, I will suggest you take you take your time to do a very good research of the coins and invest in the one you find very promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: