Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $20k ,how do I invest  (Read 1120 times)
ibemerum (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

Just do what you want with your $ at the end of the day GPU mining is something to fall back on.
You could invest some of it right away then use the rest to get GPU.

Look into Masternode!  Grin and Neoscrypt coins to mine!
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

if I were you I would invest my $ 2,000 in altcoin and ICO, and I would choose high-priced altcoins like APPC, POWR and SXDT and I would also invest in a successful ICO like The World News ICO.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

$ 2000 you are better invested all in ethereum, because the price ethereum will go up and it will make you become rich.
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

if you asked to me .you should invest in different currencies  30% in bitcoin and search different new currencies for invest and then wait for 6 month you ll make good profit .invest in different currencies is good because in trading we are not shore which currency ll go up or down but not all currencies ll go down in the same time   
AndrZG

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

If I have $20k, I will invest: $5k in BTC, $5k in ETH, $5 in promising altcoins. Invest $5k in ICO projects.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

My opinion you should 50% in bitcoin, 25% in ethereum, and 25% in real risk ICOs. Currently I am sitting in POWR (energy market), 0x (protocol for decent. exchanges), bancor (same protocol)
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

Personally, I think your current investment plan is reasonable.
But you can adjust it appropriately, depending on the amount of risk you can take.
If you can afford to take a big risk, you can invest most of your money in ICO and altcoin.
If you can afford less risk, you can invest most of your money in BTC and eth.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Focus looking for ICO that has the existence and good selling power in the future and there is no harm in buying bitcoin with the current price, Assume you get a discount to get 50% profit from $ 20k  Grin
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Alot of good altcoins that have potential to bring in some good profits. Also if you are looking for a good ICO i recommend looking into DIWtoken. It has great potential.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

For sure put a part in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I would also consider 3rd generation blockchains such as Aion and Cardano. Another one that recently completed ICO is Wanchain, I think it will be big as well.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

You should invest in me. Feel free to send me all your eth when you bought it.
Another option is to all in on DogeCoin because McAfee told that it was the future.
You can also spend alll your money in what other people think, because everything which is on the internet is true, that's well known.

If you have 20 000 dollars to throw, at least spend 30min on internet reading some projects instead of following the first guy who is answering to your thread...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

$ 20k you have invested in ICO KWh, as you will be successful with this ICO in the future.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Your investment portfolio looks fine. Since you know best about the risk level you are willing to take, 25% in each category of coins should be fine. Currently the market is in red again, it is a good time for you get in.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

you can invest in ICO, because ICO will provide many profit for you.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.

I think its not good idea to put your money into ICO at this point because there are not much ICO's coming these days and those which had good portfolio are already done with their sale. I think you should focus more on the ETH (#1 priority) then you should buy BTC (#2 Priority) and then as you said you can spend some extra amount on the crypto currency which are already in the market. I would not suggest to invest into lot of coins really as we are not sufficient data for this years' portfolio due to many of the crypto exchangers going down and thus making the market vulnerable to collapse. Lets wait for sometime and then we discuss about the different alt coins really. But ETH would be great investment this year so dont miss that train.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Donamilo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

I think its not good idea to put your money into ICO at this point because there are not much ICO's coming these days and those which had good portfolio are already done with their sale. I think you should focus more on the ETH (#1 priority) then you should buy BTC (#2 Priority) and then as you said you can spend some extra amount on the crypto currency which are already in the market. I would not suggest to invest into lot of coins really as we are not sufficient data for this years' portfolio due to many of the crypto exchangers going down and thus making the market vulnerable to collapse. Lets wait for sometime and then we discuss about the different alt coins really. But ETH would be great investment this year so dont miss that train.

Thank you and to the others. Some really al food for though here...

I am seriously considering putting the whole $20K into only NEO
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

that's good divided your money into some cryptocurrencies that you want to invest so its less risk, I'm sure one of them you will earn profit but in ICO's you should do research before you put money on them, ICO's are giving you big profit if they are successful.

Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Alot of good altcoins that have potential to bring in some good profits. Also if you are looking for a good ICO i recommend looking into DIWtoken. Apart from this one, there is a project called ModuleTrade which is based on b2b trading..There are enough good projects).
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

Never go all in at a single coin, you should always have a good amout of Bitcoin to be prepared to buy more if everything goes wrong with the last buys. I also prefer it to leave a amount in Ethereum because it will follow Bitcoin in long term!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: