Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:27:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain (VEN) Next Billion Dollar Crypto  (Read 22126 times)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

Quite impossible, and considering the way that VeChain is being developed at the moment, we can easily say that it is never going to happen
This is not going to happen, the price is never going to have the same marketcap as ADA or just ETH, forget about this because it is not going  to happen. This coin is super hyped, no one cares about vechain, the only ones buying it, are just doing it for profit purposes.
"Looking at NEO’s marketcap, Vechain would be $20
Looking at ADA’s marketcap, Vechain would be $95
For a long shot price target we could take Ethereums marketcap which would bring Vechain at $350"

I always knew that it was a fail project, it was only hyped and that was the only reason of why the price was always going up, but now, it is just a story full of lies.
Better to avoid this coin as the plague

Hello
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

Quite impossible, and considering the way that VeChain is being developed at the moment, we can easily say that it is never going to happen
This is not going to happen, the price is never going to have the same marketcap as ADA or just ETH, forget about this because it is not going  to happen. This coin is super hyped, no one cares about vechain, the only ones buying it, are just doing it for profit purposes.
"Looking at NEO’s marketcap, Vechain would be $20
Looking at ADA’s marketcap, Vechain would be $95
For a long shot price target we could take Ethereums marketcap which would bring Vechain at $350"

I always knew that it was a fail project, it was only hyped and that was the only reason of why the price was always going up, but now, it is just a story full of lies.
Better to avoid this coin as the plague

well obviously its not going to go to 350$ since the token amount got multiplied by hundred, but still considering their advancements its safe to say 1$ per coin is very achievable.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

Looks like I will add another altcoin in my portfolio. I'm looking forward to those partnerships as it will pump the value of VEN.
I'm sure more investors and partnerships will come once this will be realized.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

This project has lost much of its popularity. I think it was too overvalued. The project has a lot of work to do to prove that it is worthy of being one of the best cryptocurrencies.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

as we see this project is very far to a billion dollar capitalization in the cryptocurrency market

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
dBley123

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

I was amazed that the good currency also managed to reach the national level like that. if I know it will work, I might follow it from start to finish, Smiley
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

This project has lost much of its popularity. I think it was too overvalued. The project has a lot of work to do to prove that it is worthy of being one of the best cryptocurrencies.

we are waiting to see real world adoption and demand...with Vechain's alleged partnerships that won't be a problem.
People are cautious...and rightly so...we do not want to see another antshares/neo BS project.... 
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

I agree. Now the project is completely lost. but he has great potential. you should keep a small part in your portfolio
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

I agree. Now the project is completely lost. but he has great potential. you should keep a small part in your portfolio

well anyone who wants to cash out can do so, here is a cash out to paypal thread for vechain:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077398

we are buying @ 0.0045usd/vet via legendary member and verified paypal account.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

Looks like I will add another altcoin in my portfolio. I'm looking forward to those partnerships as it will pump the value of VEN.

as we see this project is very far to a billion dollar capitalization in the cryptocurrency market

we are waiting to see real world adoption and demand...with Vechain's alleged partnerships that won't be a problem.
People are cautious...and rightly so...we do not want to see another antshares/neo BS project.... 

All the best teams and the best projects on the market are sowing in this 2018 but it is not yet time to reap the benefits from this sowing; Bitcoin, Icon, Stellar, Iota, Stratis and indeed VeChain have worked very hard this year, but unfortunately the whole market is correcting and there is nothing we can do to avoid it.

When there is spring everything will rise again, even the most ignoble shitcoin, but who will have worked well and close agreements and partnerships really important and strategic with international companies, will not increase its prices but will see them explode, and then you will be surprised and you will understand how much It was important this moment and this phase, and you'll call yourself stupid for not believing and buying more now  Wink
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

All the best teams and the best projects on the market are sowing in this 2018 but it is not yet time to reap the benefits from this sowing; Bitcoin, Icon, Stellar, Iota, Stratis and indeed VeChain have worked very hard this year, but unfortunately the whole market is correcting and there is nothing we can do to avoid it.

When there is spring everything will rise again, even the most ignoble shitcoin, but who will have worked well and close agreements and partnerships really important and strategic with international companies, will not increase its prices but will see them explode, and then you will be surprised and you will understand how much It was important this moment and this phase, and you'll call yourself stupid for not believing and buying more now  Wink

yup, I am buying VET over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077398

VET for USD (paypal)
kronos123

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Another new partnership with VeChain, this time with one of the most historic tea companies in Japan run by Fuji MARUMO Tea Garden.
Together with Fuji Tea, VeChain is bringing the cutting edge technology solution, combining blockchain and traditional culture.

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-enables-customers-to-verify-the-proof-of-origin-in-japanese-tea-products-80b95f34ab5a
kronos123

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

Important and fundamental news for all VeChain token holders and big investors: in fact, for some days the X-Node owners (special nodes that could only be acquired by March 20, with 600,000 tokens) can sell their status to other users , provided that the latter have in their wallet the necessary number of tokens, or 600,000; the other economic nodes are always available, to the extent of 1,000,000 tokens as a smaller denomination.

This is great news and opens a new market, as the X-Nodes are very sought after, but until today there was no chance for the deadline; I am sure that when the market starts to grow again and the investments in ICO start again, VeChain will be subject to much speculation for this additional reason, for the hoarding and the advantages of owning an X-Node.

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechainthor-node-tokenization-and-mobile-wallet-update-d8f535d86edd
kronos123

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

The mass adoption of blockchain solutions solving real-world problems is the goal behind VeChain's developments. VeChain is based on the belief that the technology that solves real problems is adopted by companies and end users.

One of the tools and a technical solution to do this for is called VeChain Multi-Party Payment Protocol or MPP.

MPP is designed to facilitate cross-party transactions even if data is moved from a non-token owner to another non-token owner. Therefore, everyday users will use the VeChainThor Blockchain with or without the knowledge of it.

All the details and details in the link below

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-the-vechain-multi-party-payment-protocol-525daf1bee7
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

I have dealt with Vechain and especially the partnerships are an investment reason.
What really surprises me is that this is the only (as far as I know) thread about Vechain and there is little activity.
Where does the whole discussion about Vechain take place?
kronos123

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

I have dealt with Vechain and especially the partnerships are an investment reason.
What really surprises me is that this is the only (as far as I know) thread about Vechain and there is little activity.
Where does the whole discussion about Vechain take place?

I also tried long before moving and starting posting here; previously I was in this other thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4438258.0
but that is a bit ambiguous, while this is the official one but still has no direction from the team and no ambassator ..... we are the ones who update and report the latest news and information.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:33:04 PM

Reasons why VET will reach the stars tomorrow.

1. Vechain Launched RFID bag tag tracking system!!
2. Vechains Tech Enterprise Solution Framework Released!
3. 236000% at HIGH!
4. Hit double Bottom at 2 times 104 sats!
5. VET next bullrun will be 100x to 200x atleast!!
6. Twitter evangelist are hyping up this coin
7. Severely undervalued!
8. Fundamentals are sick!
9.  Bottomed out! Support at 105 Sats Wall of 30 BTC!!
10. Bitcoin going to the moon tommorrow!
11. 1w, 12h, 6h, 4h all diverging bullrun!
kronos123

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:03:17 AM

Sarah Nabaa, Country Manager of Vechain, presents all the progress, partnerships and innovations of the whole VechainThor ecosystem at BlockShow Asia 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EugH-CPfUA&t=37s

Meanwhile, I remind everyone that the proprietary exchange Oceanex has left a few months ago, and in recent days has quoted the first Ico that runs on the platform and blockchain VeChainThor, SafeHaven
https://oceanex.pro/
kronos123

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:40:57 PM

A wide reflection of the whole past 2018 between partnerships, agreements, wallet release, mainet launch with the first ICO on the blockchain, swap, and much more; finally, an outlook and a vision of what can be expected in 2019.

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/a-2018-reflection-and-2019-outlook-773e052721e7
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:42:22 PM

Let's wait for the changes in the market trend and then it will become clear which cryptocurrency is the most popular.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: