Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CND - Cindicator Next Crypto to Explode  (Read 194 times)
Thanhjonhan (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

CND - Cindicator Hybrid Intelligence for effective asset management

What is cindicator? Just head up to their site here https://cindicator.com/

Everyone in the financial asset love signal. They have correct signal since december 2017, and the price skyrocket in january 2018. They predict XRP, XLM, NEO, TRX, GAS, QTUM, etc. and mostly correct.

I believe this CND will get into top 20 marketcap. Why? They have working product and to use their product user must hodl X amount of CND. What's this mean? it will be a few seller as long they have product working and signal correct overtime. A few seller, hodler = Price skyrocketing. Also you will benefit with their signal while hodling the CND token.

Simple math, To get top 20, CND must have about $2,100,000,000 marketcap.
Current Price $0.2, CND marketcap $289,195,318 with circulating supply 1,445,976,590

There is room to growth CND price to $2++ with current global marketcap $561,000,000,000 at the end of my prediction. If global marketcap growth and reach ATH again at $800,000,000,000. we will expect $3++ higher price CND. That's 15x investment or 1500% target.
Marketcap = Price * Circulating Supply

After Market Crash a few days ago, the price CND is skyrocketing. I'm still watching this CND.

What's your though about CND? If it's reach $0.3, I will ride this CND.
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

This is one of the most scrappy tokens I've seen. Now they have two bots - the first one that makes predictions for currencies based on hybrid intelligence, the second - monitors all day and sends distortions from 5 to 10% between courses on different stock exchanges for aritrage. In order to gain access to the bot you need to have CND tokens on your account - for one 700k, for another 1Lam. And if you sell them later, access is lost. That is, users have to keep them while they want to use bots. Bots really worthwhile (I use both) and access to them will want to get more and more people. Therefore, I think that CND is doomed to growth.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

I was bullish on this project early on but later discover this is not going anywhere, I understand your exitement but these predictions was correct because the market was going up then, what was the percentage of the correct prediction the bit has made in the past two weeks
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

I saw forecast for Cindicator from some analytics that by the end of this year the price will hit 5 $ and in 2-3 years 20 $  per token Shocked Shocked Personally I dont really believe it but it shows the potential of the project.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

I don't really know that coin, just saw their huge gains recently, but it's probably just a pump and dump coin. Does it provide trading signals? You can say it predicted all those coins correctly, but we were on a mega bull market, and all altcoins were getting huge profits, so they could blindly pick coins and they would still show some good results. At least they don't present themselves as bitconnect, and they don't trade for people, and just sends signals.

I like trading, and maybe they could have a good product, but I would only believe in them id they showed good results on a bear market.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Pamp of the CND token.

This is not advertising, not a guide to action, it's a clear example of how project marketers can pamper their tokens.
I've been watching Cindicator (CND) for several days. I, frankly, think this is a specific shitkoin, which in essence is designed for a herd of hamsters, albeit very fat. On January 18, the coin rate was raised upwards, naturally accompanied by a solid increase in volume. Literally for a day, the marketplace has soared from 100 million USD to 400 million. Since there are always available funds for such experiments and should be available to any active trader, we bought this coin and began to study it (although it is right to do the opposite).

Due to what growth?

First, active PR from various media.
Secondly, the product itself. I already said that it is designed for hamsters. They offer 2 services:
Cindicator Bot and Cryptometer. In a nutshell, these are the predictors (oh, ridiculously of course), which, based on the opinions of the heaps of grief of analysts, draw conclusions. But the funniest thing is not this, but the conditions for participation. For example, to get into Cindicator Bot, you need to choose any of the tariffs: beginner, trader or expert. And in order to gain access to the chosen tariff, you need to be the holder of this very CND token. Again, this is not the funniest thing.

The laugh is how much the tariffs cost:
Newbie 5000 CND
Trader 200000 CND
Professional 700000 CND

At first I thought that access could not cost such money. After all, at the current, at the time of writing the post, the rate of $ 0.28 per 1 CND, means that the rate for a novice hamster costs $ 1400, for a hamster trader $ 56,000, and for the fatty hamster, a pro $ 196,000.

I thought that there was an error, maybe a comma is worth and you have to count as 5, 200 and 700 tokens respectively. But there are 2 points that say that this is not a mistake: 1) I had 4 000 CND on my account and I was not given access to this "wonderful" service. 2) support for my question "What is all the same price?" Safely put BOLT.

Conclusion: Access to the service is possible only if you are the holder of a significant amount of tokens. I sold my tokens and access. An excellent mechanism for preventing the hamsters from draining this coin.

They also have a "wonderful" application in which you can make a prediction. The most correctly predicted fortune-teller will receive a cash prize very soon.

That's how the guys from this project will pamper the currency. Hamster to help them.  Grin
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

I think Cindicator is overpriced right now. It gained more than x12 in just a month.

I prefer to invest my money in fresh ICO's with similar potential.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

Having carefully studied the Cindicator, I can conclude that this coin deserves the closest attention.
Even today, when Bitcoin , Ethereum, Ripple and other top crypto-currencies have fallen in price by more than 10 percent,
the Sindicator has grown by 32 percent. Very unusual behavior against the background of other coins.
Today it costs 0.26 dollars. I wonder how much this coin will grow?

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

I think Cindicator is overpriced right now. It gained more than x12 in just a month.

I prefer to invest my money in fresh ICO's with similar potential.

I agree it is a bit overpriced. Yes application is working pretty well but there is no reason for it to be priced more now when it is already priced around 10 times in less than one month.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

After Market Crash a few days ago, the price CND is skyrocketing. I'm still watching this CND.

What's your though about CND? If it's reach $0.3, I will ride this CND.
Current price:
$0,262299 USD (-7,22%)
0,00002303 BTC (-10,25%)
0,00024556 ETH (-12,99%)

Dude, it is skyrocketing to the wrong direction!
Having carefully studied the Cindicator, I can conclude that this coin deserves the closest attention.
Even today, when Bitcoin , Ethereum, Ripple and other top crypto-currencies have fallen in price by more than 10 percent,
the Sindicator has grown by 32 percent. Very unusual behavior against the background of other coins.
Today it costs 0.26 dollars. I wonder how much this coin will grow?
seems like we are living in different time. CMC is missing your 32% somewhere.
I think that every investor shouldn't trust those bots. It is a straight way to lose your money. The only goog thing that I've found on this token is a listing on Binance. The truth is that even garbage can be tradable on a decent exchange with a good volume. There is a chance that you will make some money but the project doesn't look good.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

It already grown a lot lately and reached 0.32$ already as far as i know. So I think this coin has still room for growth in this coming days. That's what I think.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

The coin was worth Ok around 6-10 cents. Just the Palm Beach payed pump and dump group and magazine added the coin and now the price increases. Same as McAfee but with stronger ratings.

I saw CND moving up the charts and in the top gainers on CMC, to me may have already exploded?

Could be wrong though!

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

I don't know why someone will be expecting me to invest into a token that has grown up this much in few months, I don't believe their won't be a price correction, it happens to every coin, look at Bitcoin now it has lost 50% of its price since its hit ATH

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

Every coins has their corrections its quite normal. Right now, CND's price is $0.26 but I don't worry too much because I know that CND will pump again.

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Cindicator is such a promising ico. Very transparent and ideal. No wonder it's price pump up so easily even after every corrections. Now they've got some partners from australia and New Zealand as what I red in the news. Glad to have you Cindicator. More success to all of us.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

Cindicator is a good ico and I must say that that it is also a good investment. I'm willing to invest more to this coin because I believe that it will boom in the future.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

Cindicator is a good ico and I must say that that it is also a good investment. I'm willing to invest more to this coin because I believe that it will boom in the future.

One of the most interesting and serious project that I ever seen
Diwrecktor29

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

The name itself suggest that this is a shady ICO and not a good investment to make. Watch out guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: