Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21157 times)
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

I wonder if a system like this will cause the rent price to be dependent on the price of BTC and altcoins...

Yes, rent price will depend on the price on exchange market. The price will be fixed at the moment when buyer will choose product/car/apartment and will confirm the booking.
Thank you!  Smiley
thats why the price will fluctuate as market fluctuates..U know it is not very convenient for the consumers

I'll support this idea. Volatility of Crypto-currency is an important feature and it will not change in the near future.
So u are supporting this like it is smth good..But it is not. People want to know for sure how much the car renting cost. They dont need to think that today it is more expensive then yesterday
agree with u..this is the point. They may regret not to use such service yesterday. I think in the platform should be an opportunity to make bookig in advance with fixed price at the moment of booking. Then it will work
I also think so. People will know the price in advance. But I would add that in such case consumers have to pay the upfront fee otherwise platform are in the risk that consumers would change their mind and project itself will be in red
It has sense, yes. Moreover the transaction in eth network sometimes may go longer then users expect so that yes, better to pay in advance and be sure that u will get the service at the set price

in any case, if the project wants to be successful, it must solve this problem. for example, use low-latitude currencies or tie a token to fiat.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?

We are usually too pessimistic,we afraid to realize that life is changing faster than we expected. But, as You mentioned, technologies grow so fast, that nobody is even realizing it. Do You remember, some 15 years ago no one even had a phone! 3-5 years its a very long period if we look on speed of development. After 3-5 years Akaiito will be already in every phone. Smiley
as for that...when the realese of apps for Android and iOS is scheduled??

We will have 1st release of Beta version on March 2018 (Online Market part) and 2nd release of full Beta version on July 2018 (full Akaiito platform). Release for Android and IOS is planned for 2nd release in July.
Thank You!

About 3-5 years I wrote that's why. Throughout the world, 90% of the population does not have a crypto currency. They live in, let's say, the traditional economy. They receive a phyty salary from the state, large and small enterprises. In different countries, the proportions of these employers are different. Somewhere small enterprises predominate, somewhere the state. Undoubtedly, the small business will be the first to pay the crypt in the form of a salary. When the waiters in the cafe will receive salaries in BTC and the number of such employees will be at least 5% of the population, the project will be in demand in its entirety. For this, at a minimum, it is necessary to adopt appropriate legislation in developed countries. This will not happen quickly, the traditional economy will not give up quickly.

It is necessary to recognize that crypto currency is a much more breakthrough innovation than mobile communication. It is the destruction of the millennial traditions of money circulation.

So 10% of world population, which is approx. 7.6 billion people doesn't need to have any tool to use the resources which they have? I believe, they do.
We are talking about different things a bit. You are talking about total mass adoption of crypto currency in the world and its replacing of fiat money or then equal co-living on the same rights and possibilities. But I am talking about current demand of 10% of population, who are having crypto and having very limited amount of options to use it. Current 10% and more and more in the future.
I think, that mobile communication wasn't just about the mobile communication, its opened the doors for rapid high tech development, so I would say it was revolutionary moment, same way as blockchain.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?

We are usually too pessimistic,we afraid to realize that life is changing faster than we expected. But, as You mentioned, technologies grow so fast, that nobody is even realizing it. Do You remember, some 15 years ago no one even had a phone! 3-5 years its a very long period if we look on speed of development. After 3-5 years Akaiito will be already in every phone. Smiley

We will have 1st release of Beta version on March 2018 (Online Market part) and 2nd release of full Beta version on July 2018 (full Akaiito platform). Release for Android and IOS is planned for 2nd release in July.
Thank You!

About 3-5 years I wrote that's why. Throughout the world, 90% of the population does not have a crypto currency. They live in, let's say, the traditional economy. They receive a phyty salary from the state, large and small enterprises. In different countries, the proportions of these employers are different. Somewhere small enterprises predominate, somewhere the state. Undoubtedly, the small business will be the first to pay the crypt in the form of a salary. When the waiters in the cafe will receive salaries in BTC and the number of such employees will be at least 5% of the population, the project will be in demand in its entirety. For this, at a minimum, it is necessary to adopt appropriate legislation in developed countries. This will not happen quickly, the traditional economy will not give up quickly.

It is necessary to recognize that crypto currency is a much more breakthrough innovation than mobile communication. It is the destruction of the millennial traditions of money circulation.

So 10% of world population, which is approx. 7.6 billion people doesn't need to have any tool to use the resources which they have? I believe, they do.
We are talking about different things a bit. You are talking about total mass adoption of crypto currency in the world and its replacing of fiat money or then equal co-living on the same rights and possibilities. But I am talking about current demand of 10% of population, who are having crypto and having very limited amount of options to use it. Current 10% and more and more in the future.
I think, that mobile communication wasn't just about the mobile communication, its opened the doors for rapid high tech development, so I would say it was revolutionary moment, same way as blockchain.
according to ur words akaiito will emphasize that 10% of people that are now familiar with crypto and have crypto now rather then strive to mass adoption among ordinar users?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

Do you have Telegram channel only in English? Any other languages?

We have Telegram channels on English and Russian, so You are welcome to join either of them:
Eng: https://t.me/akaiito_community
Rus: https://t.me/akaiito_community_rus
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

I wonder if a system like this will cause the rent price to be dependent on the price of BTC and altcoins...

Yes, rent price will depend on the price on exchange market. The price will be fixed at the moment when buyer will choose product/car/apartment and will confirm the booking.
Thank you!  Smiley
thats why the price will fluctuate as market fluctuates..U know it is not very convenient for the consumers

I'll support this idea. Volatility of Crypto-currency is an important feature and it will not change in the near future.
So u are supporting this like it is smth good..But it is not. People want to know for sure how much the car renting cost. They dont need to think that today it is more expensive then yesterday
agree with u..this is the point. They may regret not to use such service yesterday. I think in the platform should be an opportunity to make bookig in advance with fixed price at the moment of booking. Then it will work
I also think so. People will know the price in advance. But I would add that in such case consumers have to pay the upfront fee otherwise platform are in the risk that consumers would change their mind and project itself will be in red
It has sense, yes. Moreover the transaction in eth network sometimes may go longer then users expect so that yes, better to pay in advance and be sure that u will get the service at the set price

in any case, if the project wants to be successful, it must solve this problem. for example, use low-latitude currencies or tie a token to fiat.
Paying in advance with fixed price at the moment of purchase will perfectly solve that problem
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

Any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where will it be? Thx

Hello,
Soon part of Akaiito team will go to Asian road trip for approx. 1 month and after that will continue with conferences in Europe as well. Please, check our conference and road trip map on our official website: www.akaiito.io . Thank You!  Smiley
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Thank You!

Today's 10% is just those 1.traderers 2.investors 3. enthusiasts 4.ische someone who we have already discussed. Hardly they will give the necessary demand.
By the way, who do you take today for a benchmark in fiat. Who with ordinary money provides such services today?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

Hello,
Why do You think it is not very convenient? I think, that people can use it as advantage as well and try to catch up products on the best possible price level, at the same time competition here (that someone will book it before) can give to the whole process fun competition part  Smiley
What would be Your suggestion to make it the most attractive for consumers? We are always open for feedback and ideas, so please, share it with us! Thank You!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

I think, that people can use it as advantage as well and try to catch up products on the best possible price level, at the same time competition here (that someone will book it before) can give to the whole process fun competition part. Smiley
What would be Your suggestion to make it the most attractive for consumers? We are always open for feedback and ideas, so please, share it with us! Thank You!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

Yes, we are supporting this like it is good. Because our opinion is, that people are different and people like/need/want different things. And we don't want to assume or put into their heads, what to think or how to think.
We have a vision to connect the price with exchange market and consumers are smart enough to chose right moment to buy. If they wait too long, they can be late as well, cause smbdy will already buy it first, so it is kind of auction moment as well, which can be attractive for people and considered as part of the game.
If we will see, that system is not appreciated by consumers - we will change it and fix currency rate for example for some certain period of time. There are always solutions for everything, just need to keep open mind!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

Thank You for Your opinion!
We will think about it and take feedback and opinion into consideration!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

Thank You!

according to ur words akaiito will emphasize that 10% of people that are now familiar with crypto and have crypto now rather then strive to mass adoption among ordinar users?

Akaiito emphasizes, that we see the demand of crypto use among crypto holders already now. We see, that in the future it will grow as well. This is what Akaiito emphasizes.
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Will u provide the buyback program? it is one of the things that could guarantee the steady price growth
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Thank You!

Today's 10% is just those 1.traderers 2.investors 3. enthusiasts 4.ische someone who we have already discussed. Hardly they will give the necessary demand.
By the way, who do you take today for a benchmark in fiat. Who with ordinary money provides such services today?

There is no other option to be divided different, than for 4 categories, cause there are no tools for that. We believe, that in every of those 4 categories are as well people wanting to be not only blindly in one category, but have an options.
Similar platform with use of fiat money: Ebay, AirBnb, Car2go, Fiverr etc.
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

Hello,
Soon part of Akaiito team will go to Asian road trip for approx. 1 month and after that will continue with conferences in Europe as well. Please, check our conference and road trip map on our official website: www.akaiito.io . Thank You!  Smiley

Sounds pretty good. Hope u will find some big private investors in that trip... Wink
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

Oh, you have the Bounty. I'm interested in such campaigns!
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

Hello,

who exactly form the team is going to that trip?? CEO for sure, it is obvious but who else?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

Hello,

Sounds pretty good. Hope u will find some big private investors in that trip... Wink

Yes, that the goal  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Oh, you have the Bounty. I'm interested in such campaigns!

Great to hear! Please, join us if You feel an interest! Check rules&conditions for participation in Akaiito Bounty thread  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Hello,

who exactly form the team is going to that trip?? CEO for sure, it is obvious but who else?

CEO, Founder and Lead Business developer will go to Asian trip.
To other conferences: CEO will participate in all of them, but other team members will switch from one to another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: