Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
Polkovnik78

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?

We are usually too pessimistic,we afraid to realize that life is changing faster than we expected. But, as You mentioned, technologies grow so fast, that nobody is even realizing it. Do You remember, some 15 years ago no one even had a phone! 3-5 years its a very long period if we look on speed of development. After 3-5 years Akaiito will be already in every phone. Smiley
as for that...when the realese of apps for Android and iOS is scheduled??

We will have 1st release of Beta version on March 2018 (Online Market part) and 2nd release of full Beta version on July 2018 (full Akaiito platform). Release for Android and IOS is planned for 2nd release in July.
Thank You!

About 3-5 years I wrote that's why. Throughout the world, 90% of the population does not have a crypto currency. They live in, let's say, the traditional economy. They receive a phyty salary from the state, large and small enterprises. In different countries, the proportions of these employers are different. Somewhere small enterprises predominate, somewhere the state. Undoubtedly, the small business will be the first to pay the crypt in the form of a salary. When the waiters in the cafe will receive salaries in BTC and the number of such employees will be at least 5% of the population, the project will be in demand in its entirety. For this, at a minimum, it is necessary to adopt appropriate legislation in developed countries. This will not happen quickly, the traditional economy will not give up quickly.

It is necessary to recognize that crypto currency is a much more breakthrough innovation than mobile communication. It is the destruction of the millennial traditions of money circulation.

So 10% of world population, which is approx. 7.6 billion people doesn't need to have any tool to use the resources which they have? I believe, they do.
We are talking about different things a bit. You are talking about total mass adoption of crypto currency in the world and its replacing of fiat money or then equal co-living on the same rights and possibilities. But I am talking about current demand of 10% of population, who are having crypto and having very limited amount of options to use it. Current 10% and more and more in the future.
I think, that mobile communication wasn't just about the mobile communication, its opened the doors for rapid high tech development, so I would say it was revolutionary moment, same way as blockchain.

Today's 10% is just those 1.traderers 2.investors 3. enthusiasts 4.ische someone who we have already discussed. Hardly they will give the necessary demand.
By the way, who do you take today for a benchmark in fiat. Who with ordinary money provides such services today?
what good is a Fiat currency, they demand a minimum of knowledge, even a 5 year old child can buy ice cream. crypto coins are difficult to use and require infrastructure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

The project looks strong..Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned. I could not find any in the web
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

Well, project is awesome. What exchanges are u going to be listed? Do u have any news? Maybe some preliminar agreements or smth? The audience would appreciate any news in this field

Hello and welcome to the AKAIITO project .Devs already answered on this question in telegram channel .
They now contacting with 8 exchanges , plans to be isted at least at 5.New info will be when axchanges will be confirmed.
Good luck
have not they mentioned any proper names?? What exchanges they are contacting?

Hi , no there was name in the last answer from devs team about exchanges. But maybe you will have better luck join telegram channel and ask by yourself here link to the chat  https://t.me/akaiito_community .
Join already 1k users.
Regards.
karlos_545

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

The project looks strong..Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned. I could not find any in the web
I think the marketing is low now and agressive PR will begin prior to the presale date
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

I think the marketing is low now and agressive PR will begin prior to the presale date
I though marketing strategy is only planned now. I guess the team has made a bet for private meetings during the trip to Asia
karlos_545

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

I though marketing strategy is only planned now. I guess the team has made a bet for private meetings during the trip to Asia
what so? U think that if team would go to Asia here will be no marketing and pr in the Internet? Foolishness
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

what so? U think that if team would go to Asia here will be no marketing and pr in the Internet? Foolishness
It will be for sure BUT with low marketing budget. Nevertheless it is inly my guess. Moreover the private investors from Asia could be whales here or so called strong hands. It is like basis of any project. So they are urgently needed here
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where will it be? Thx

Hello,
Soon part of Akaiito team will go to Asian road trip for approx. 1 month and after that will continue with conferences in Europe as well. Please, check our conference and road trip map on our official website: www.akaiito.io . Thank You!  Smiley

who exactly form the team is going to that trip?? CEO for sure, it is obvious but who else?

CEO, Founder and Lead Business developer will go to Asian trip.
To other conferences: CEO will participate in all of them, but other team members will switch from one to another.

Will you publish any follow-ups after the events or some short commentaries? Would be good to know how everything went.

VR med

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

Good luck to all of you😉Good team and project)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Hello,
We are listed in quite many social media resources. I will give You couple main one  Smiley:
Medium: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialAkaiito
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialakaiito/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Akaiito_Official/
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/akaiito.io/
On Official website You can find more sources of articles about Akaiito: https://akaiito.io/
VR med

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Also hope to take part in your bounty company, can Indo it or it is 2 late??
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

We are trying to spread the word about Akaiito actively from  the very first day. Of course, with every day we are adding more and more resources to spread the news about Akaiito, cause we want people to get to know about us. I would say, that still best way ever is from person to person, from user to user  Smiley
semiwylson

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

We are trying to spread the word about Akaiito actively from  the very first day. Of course, with every day we are adding more and more resources to spread the news about Akaiito, cause we want people to get to know about us. I would say, that still best way ever is from person to person, from user to user  Smiley
Hope ur trip will be successful and u could attract a lot of new investors and believers.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Hello,
Soon part of Akaiito team will go to Asian road trip for approx. 1 month and after that will continue with conferences in Europe as well. Please, check our conference and road trip map on our official website: www.akaiito.io . Thank You!  Smiley

who exactly form the team is going to that trip?? CEO for sure, it is obvious but who else?

To other conferences: CEO will participate in all of them, but other team members will switch from one to another.

Will you publish any follow-ups after the events or some short commentaries? Would be good to know how everything went.

Yes, we definitely will. We will do something familiar as was done after Summit in Moscow: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/wbc-summit-akaiito-insides-91ed008ebed4
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Hope ur trip will be successful and u could attract a lot of new investors and believers.

Hello,
Yes, we hope so too, as we see really big potential in Asian Market for Akaiito project. We will keep You posted about our journey and about our achievements  Smiley
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Hello,

where can I check the linkid of lead business developer?? Maybe some links to social media?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

Also hope to take part in your bounty company, can Indo it or it is 2 late??

It is definitely not too late. You can join us on every week of every 3 steps. Please, check more detailed info on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804960.0
Hope, You will join us!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Hello,

where can I check the linkid of lead business developer?? Maybe some links to social media?

Yes, You can check LinkedIn links on our website: akaiito.io in the part "Team"
waposec2

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Great project , I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects.  Succeed
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Hello,

Yes, You can check LinkedIn links on our website: akaiito.io in the part "Team"
I have tool a look. Very trust worthy person. I hope he will go to other conferences after Asian trip?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: