Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

and what if you sell only 5 million tokens, do you burn the rest?

We won't have anything left, cause the logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are generated only when they are bought, so according to the need.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

:DWhats the next plans after ICO finish??Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things

After ICO end the main priorities will be: platform development and mass adoption of released Beta versions (in particular: marketing campaign). Team is planning to participate in conferences in May-July.

Do you plan to focus on the concerts of which geolocations? Europe or Asia

We are planning to start expansion and mass adoption from Asia and Europe
Whole Europe or maybe only European Union countries. Are you starting expansion from Estonia?

Sorry for misleading: European Union countries. But expansion will be connected to marketing campaign for mass adoption, if users from non targeted countries will join platform, then it is absolutely fine. It is really hard to talk about any certain strict targets and boarders, when we talk about blockchain and crypto world, which doesn't luckily have location need.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

How do you feel about the current situation of the crypto-currency market? courses are rapidly falling down. Will this affect the speed of development of the project, since the total investment package falls?

Market situation is definitely not so optimistic, but we have discussed the situation with our consultants, who are professional in price prediction of crypto currencies and their vision is that price will start to climb from April. So we believe in bright future.

With all due respect for your professional consultants, in crypto everything is possible and when you think about the last long bear market many believers didn't expect it to take so long until enthusiasm increases again. Nobody can know for sure what's going to happen next.

Of course! Totally agree with You. Everything what comes to price development prediction is in the end speculation and just a forecast based on current person knowledge. So, in the end there are only 2 ways: to believe in pessimistic forecast or to optimistic one. We have chosen to believe in positive approach.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:23 PM
Merited by serggg (1)

Practically from the very beginning I read this topic and I argue whether it is worth investing in the project. While I believe that I will not invest and will limit myself to participation in the bounty. Because until now I do not see answers to important questions:
1. Who will be the client of the platform in the near future (buyers and sellers)? I have a strong opinion that a hundred crypto-optimists are doing a project for thousands of crypto-enthusiasts. Who will buy goods / services for crypto currency at an obviously growing rate of it? Most likely this same purchase will be made for Fiat. Imagine that from September to December 2017 (four months) no one buys anything on the platform. But many sellers. And in January-February 2018 no one sells anything, but many would like to buy. The volatility of the crypto currency market will remain its main feature for a long time. Who from the participants of this topic is ready to buy / sell on a regular basis on the platform. One time, many enthusiasts will try, but who will be on a regular basis?
2. What is the convenience of the buyer? the site said "The idea of ​​AKAIITO is to be a platform that is as user-friendly as possible." It looks like it's just a declaration. Why take a car for rent for a crypto currency, if you can fill it only for Fiat. If the platform operated with crypto currency and Fiat and at the time of purchase would choose the best option, then this convenience.
3. What is the advantage of the platform? why buy and sell here is more profitable (cheaper, faster, better)? Fate money will not disappear for a long time. Everyone will face a choice to buy / sell for crypt or fiat. It is unlikely that there will be a completely new class of sellers working only with crypt and providing unprecedented competitiveness of goods / services. Due to what? Why rent a car for bitkoyn cheaper than a dollar?

I did not write this novel in order to offend anyone. I myself am a crypto optimist, but apparently more restrained than the developers. I want answers to these questions in order to make a decision and invest to the end of the ICO. I do not want to write in the Wiki: "AKAIITO made the first attempt to switch to complex use of real-world crypto in real life, and they got a lot of experience in solving many related problems that are still used by market leaders." However, the company itself did not survive the transition period "
I would not want the absolute enthusiasm and confidence in the future of blocking technologies to leave the essence of the business idea in the background.
Sorry for the wicked mistakes, this is a translation from another language.

Hello, serggg
First of all: thank You for sharing Your opinion and for being with the project! Secondly: sad, that You decided to leave us, but maybe Your path at some point will still bring You to Akaiito.

I personally was already answering to Your questions (if my memory is not so bad yet Smiley ), but of course, I will answer on them now as well:
1. Clients for the platform - as I was already saying, Akaiito will be platform for crypto holders. Crypto can not be transferred to fiat (well, can be, but commission cost is enormous), so there is practically no direct connection between real world and crypto. So we want to enable crypto holders to transform their crypto to real products and services. We really do not understand why target group should be more limited? Why we should focus on, lets say, female and male in the age of 20-35 who are interested in sports? Why? Akaiito will include 4 parts, it will be massive platform, where everyone will be able to find for themselves what they are interested in.
You are doubting that people will want to spend crypto for products and services? Well, I will not try to try to change Your mind, but if You look a bit further and will see a bigger picture of crypto development, then it is so clear: after 2-5 years, a lot of crypto in digital wallets, a lot of profit made on trading and...? No practical use in real life. All that crypto: You just have it. Well, for us and we believe that for many many people more, it is not good enough. Exchanging crypto for fiat for reasonable commission - won't happen in near future. Exchanging crypto for real life products and services - will happen with Akaiito.
2. It is again the same story as in the first question. If You are not interested in using crypto somehow finally in real life and prefer hold it, trade and look at it in Your wallet - this is Your wish, but there are other people, there are people who feel that it is extremely weird to have something just for having it.
3. We are not saying that it is cheaper or better to use crypto instead of fiat, we are saying, that we want to offer such an option. That is why we don't say that we are competing with fiat platforms. We are offering the tools for using crypto, but not instead of fiat, if You wish so.
So in the end I would say, that all Your questions are connected to Your opinion and inner wish: not to use crypto. And it is totally fine, it is Your opinion and actually it can change over time as well. Akaiito team has different vision. We realised, that we do not want to just have crypto and just gain short term profit by trading, what is the outcome for the real life? Just having it? Not agree, not good enough, want to change it! And there are more people thinking like we and there will be more and more with every year. It is the new wave, which will hit soon and we will be there for it. Crypto is transforming, it needs to spread and get real life connection to be able to develop to new financial system. If not, we will be stucked with the same level where we are now for ages.
Thank You again for Your opinion! I think we just see some fundamental things differently, so it is not about the real questions or answers, we just have different visions of the big picture and future of crypto world.

Thanks for your reply. I did not expect to get it. I thought that everyone ignored him. Incidentally, this is indicative: in this thread, 90% of the discussions concern the procedural issues of the ICO and only 10% concern the business scheme. I do not know how you feel about this. In my opinion this is not correct.
I definitely do not leave this project. I continue to participate in the bounty. I will follow all the news of the project, including this topic. It is very interesting to me. I just will not invest in buying tokens, because for me personally the risks are great. For me this is a very early stage of venture investment. I have faced many times with scientists and engineers, obsessed with their idea, who did not care about the presence or absence of profits. By the way, I do not exclude the purchase of tokens on the stock exchange at a price below the ICO price. So it will be until the project comes to profit. You yourself said "after 2-5 years".
For me, the crypto currency is not a fetish or value in itself. But I'm not ready to rent a car twice as expensive just because you can pay for it with a crypto currency. You say that I do not want to use the crypto currency. I want to use it but it's not meaningless. Also people who own gold do not run with the desire to rent a room exclusively with payment of gold.
Now about what problems lie in your answer.
Imagine that independently of you there are several teams obsessed with their ideas. The first team wants to make a platform where customers can buy and sell only for gold. The second team promotes a diamond-based platform. The third team is sure that there is no alternative to the dollar, and therefore builds the platform only on its use. Is it funny? What are their business prospects? Three years later, new computers and networks appear, this leads to the appearance of quantumcurrency and neirocurrency. And there are teams that promote platforms based on them. How are you ready for this?
The conclusion is only one: to build a successful business will only be able to do it with low costs and quickly be able to work with all means of payment. Only this will be claimed by the consumer.
Your crypto-optimism cloud your view. While you are just moving humanity forward and not building a business.

Thank You for Your opinion! Although I absolutely can not agree with Your last statement.
What comes to our future vision (conservative approach) of platform adoption:
Blockchain wallet users has grown from 2015 to 2017 x7 times. If we take conservative approach and decrease the growth to x3 and take by conservative approach that 2% of all blockchain users will be Akaiito users then it will be around 1 300 000 users. We think, that this is realistic approach. We believe, that there will be crypto holders who wants to use their crypto in real life and find it reasonable and convenient. Maybe, it is our clouded optimistic mind.  Smiley Globalised world is the big place and there is enough space for everyone: for people wanting to use fiat, for people wanting to use crypto, for people wanting to use gold etc.
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute" (G.B. Shaw)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

and what you say on the ban of Google, Facebook and tweeter advertising ICO?

Well, it is the stage. This shall pass to Smiley We think, that good projects will survive without massive marketing, it will just take longer time, cause the news will be spreading much slower.  If to express our opinion about that ban, then we think, that, so to speak, smells like censoring. It is extremely weird, that people don't have right to choose by themselves which ad's to believe to and which to just ignore. Doesn't make any sense.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

We believe, that this is the next step of cryptocurrency development: connection with real life. Therefore we believe, that there is nothing need to be done to make people to use their crypto for real products and services, it is what people want to do.
Blockchain technologies and its services, its products should go to daily lives, and activities of our society. It should make a dense in real human life. There are lots of people still think out crypto ecosystem is a virtual place which contains virtual currencies.

There are those kind of people who still thinks that crypto ecosystem is a virtual place and there are people of, so to speak, new generation, who believes that this is an old school already and next step is the connection of virtual world to real world  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Hi, I'm pretty late to know this project tho
I have some questions, will akaiito have their own blockchain or will be using ethereum platform to operate? do you have spesific country to operate the service for first time?

It is not late at all! Akaiito has just started its journey, so You are right on time! Smiley
Akaiito will use Ethereum blockchain, at least from the beginning after platform launch. If we will see any issues with using Ethereum blockchain, then we will switch to our own.
Do you have something to work with, I mean about your own blockchain or you only have this in your 'plans' when Ethereum blockchain won't be as good as in your mind?

Within launch of the platform we will work on ETH blockchain, but for the future development we are reviewing the option of switching to own blockchain.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

How do you feel about the current situation of the crypto-currency market? courses are rapidly falling down. Will this affect the speed of development of the project, since the total investment package falls?

Market situation is definitely not so optimistic, but we have discussed the situation with our consultants, who are professional in price prediction of crypto currencies and their vision is that price will start to climb from April. So we believe in bright future.

With all due respect for your professional consultants, in crypto everything is possible and when you think about the last long bear market many believers didn't expect it to take so long until enthusiasm increases again. Nobody can know for sure what's going to happen next.
To be honest, it was for many a surprise when bitcoin flew up in December. It most likely was done on the hipes by the big whales that earned it. Therefore I think that the stable growth will be in the near future. But I'm not sure what for a long time.

And there will be more surprises down the road, that's for granted. What do they look like? I don't know and no expert in the world knows for sure. Maybe if a consortium of whales meets privately, they might know what the next move will look like but that's it. Regulators also have a word, but I don't see crypto consultancy professionals to have any edge over others. If they had, they wouldn't run this project but instead trade the hell out of the market.

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

To be honest, it was for many a surprise when bitcoin flew up in December. It most likely was done on the hipes by the big whales that earned it. Therefore I think that the stable growth will be in the near future. But I'm not sure what for a long time.
That is why many people are saying that what hapoened in 2017 won't happen again or will take years- the hype was too much, and this current gradual growth is a little okay and we should all remember the future is always bright so let's invest
jametoti

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

very innovative platform that can unite everyone in the world, a very useful project for everyday life such as online market, car rental, rental and apartment and market service, hopefully many follow this ICO, hopefully many who glance at the benefits of this project
Twilvin

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

This project looks serious. You are doing a very useful project, but the work will be difficult. Good luck team.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

This project looks serious. You are doing a very useful project, but the work will be difficult. Good luck team.
Yes, also please remember that the project is going to fight with some technical issues on the beginning but afterall this project might be one of the best Smiley
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

very innovative platform that can unite everyone in the world, a very useful project for everyday life such as online market, car rental, rental and apartment and market service, hopefully many follow this ICO, hopefully many who glance at the benefits of this project
Yeah good speech buddy!!. Currently the world wants to turn its back to crypto (bans from google, facebook, twitter, banks, governments, etc), and hence we'll need to develop our own apps and platforms such as AKAIITO to keep crypto alive. 
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

And there will be more surprises down the road, that's for granted. What do they look like? I don't know and no expert in the world knows for sure. Maybe if a consortium of whales meets privately, they might know what the next move will look like but that's it. Regulators also have a word, but I don't see crypto consultancy professionals to have any edge over others. If they had, they wouldn't run this project but instead trade the hell out of the market.

What comes to experts and consultants, then I would say, that they have a bit more deeper vision than we are. I mean price development consultants. They are not working on Akaiito permanently, they are consulting us in their area of expertise and their main work is trading and analysing the market and price development. But as I said already earlier, even though their predictions are based on deeper knowledge and analyses, it is still only forecasting, which can turn out right or wrong.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

Thank You very much for Your supportive words! We hope, that there will be more and more project followers and supporters!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Yes, it will be difficult, but thats why it is even more interesting journey Smiley The most satisfying result is when You accomplish something truly big and complicated Smiley Good luck to us!  Smiley We will do our best!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Yeah good speech buddy!!. Currently the world wants to turn its back to crypto (bans from google, facebook, twitter, banks, governments, etc), and hence we'll need to develop our own apps and platforms such as AKAIITO to keep crypto alive. 

Exactly! But the turn away of the world is just a temporary thing, we believe so. It is usual push away strategy when something new is coming to the world. It will be accepted, just the matter of time.
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Exactly! But the turn away of the world is just a temporary thing, we believe so. It is usual push away strategy when something new is coming to the world. It will be accepted, just the matter of time.
Most likely this is not the world against the crypts but the banks and their big money against their totalitarian domination. Money should be free and not have a master. My money has a master and it's not ya. With the advent of the cryptomir, I will become the full owner of my money.
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

What comes to experts and consultants, then I would say, that they have a bit more deeper vision than we are. I mean price development consultants. They are not working on Akaiito permanently, they are consulting us in their area of expertise and their main work is trading and analysing the market and price development. But as I said already earlier, even though their predictions are based on deeper knowledge and analyses, it is still only forecasting, which can turn out right or wrong.
Rightly noticed. Now this market is so small that any whale can make a pair of X on any viola playing on news or on pumps. This market must expand so that there is no possibility to do such things.
painmaxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

and what if you sell only 5 million tokens, do you burn the rest?

We won't have anything left, cause the logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are generated only when they are bought, so according to the need.
You want to say that there will be released as many tokens as you sell plus those that are allocated to the team and current costs? This approach is different from the rest of the companies, but I do not see anything wrong here.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: