Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

Did you extend the ICO due to lack of investors? And what are the plans for marketing, is the performance good enought? I'm a bit worried here guys :/
As their representatives said in English telegram group ICO  will be extended to the 16 May.
But as to the current information on the website of Akkaiito ICO will end in 2 hours(
I`d rather prefer to the first option to bbe the truth as softcap is still not reached.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

it is not entirely clear what is the advantage of this system is over a normal credit card??? The payment method is the same as its shown in the exemple on top of the thread

We are not any how connected to credit cards system, we have different idea of the project. Akaiito will be platform, application which will allow to transform crypto to real products and services. Same as eBay, AirBnb, Fiverr etc., but for crypto world.
Will you tell me please, who at this moment is selling or trading his goods and services for cryptocurrency?

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

I would like to advise the development team and its advertising agents to start advertising more. Your marketing is not good enough. Take it now. Then it will be too late.

Thank You for Your comment and advice! We are trying to do our best in promotion of the project and are doing everything what is possible from that perspective. Must admit, that marketing is really expensive overall and especially in blockchain industry, where prices are driven up usually not by the quality of promotion, but purely hype. We invest maximum of possible funds to marketing currently.

I would rather want most of the funds you have be spent on development. All these kiddies asking for advertisement are the first to dump their bag once the price rises a little bit. Please please get the technology right and the rest will follow.

We also would like to spend all the funds to platform development, but it is really unfortunate situation of blockchain industry currently: people need marketing as well. So we are trying to balance out to the golden middle.

I think in the situation as it currently is in crypto you can do a lot of marketing but not much will happen. People are just not that interested in crypto these days because if they look at the charts they rather get the feeling that they can loose money instead of winning some by investing.
Nobody know how long this will continue, but time is going and we cannot suspend the token sale. So we can only suggest such steps that can help this project to rise more funds and spend them onto the development stage of the Akaiito project. So every worth idea of the improvement of Akaiito ICO in this aim will found its support.  

You are doing your best and that's good. You need to work your way though the circumstances that this downtrend just brings about for all of us. Better times will come for sure.

So agree with all Your words Smiley Now it is just the question who will survive through and those who will, will be the best ones  Wink

I agree for the most part with what you said although I think that there is room for many projects, even of the same kind.

There is definitely space to be filled with many companies, it is just the question who will be more taken by community and who will be taken less  Smiley

Those who deliver the most value to its users will be more appreciated by the users than others. Akaiito has good chance to deliver something great.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
coinlawyer

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

Did you extend the ICO due to lack of investors? And what are the plans for marketing, is the performance good enought? I'm a bit worried here guys :/
As their representatives said in English telegram group ICO  will be extended to the 16 May.
But as to the current information on the website of Akkaiito ICO will end in 2 hours(
I`d rather prefer to the first option to bbe the truth as softcap is still not reached.
And here I found the official statement about the Akaiito ICO extention -
https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/announcement-crowd-sale-period-extension-ca573293dd85

"...To give an opportunity for the company by itself and for the community to invest during positive times of crypto market, Akaiito would like to announce an extension of Crowd Sale. Initial date for Crowd Sale end was 18.04., extension will take 1 month, therefore new date for Akaiito Crowdsale end is 16.05.2018."

bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

the idea of a very good project and I am sure will be very useful in the future, the coin sale program is also very interesting with some bonus given at each phase of ICO
JovaniMauZz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

Impressive idea. How do you plan to achieve community growth and attract investors?

Huh
SondreStromfjord

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Impressive idea. How do you plan to achieve community growth and attract investors?

Huh

Seems like the performance is bad, they extended ICO. I didn't follow the project for a while and now I see this...

I don't understand what market situation do they mean, people do not invest?
Twilvin

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

This project has all the opportunities to enter top 100 coins till the end of this year. I wish team all the best. I will support the project as much as i can.
Bill_Cipher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the Bounty. I will read about this after the Lucky Token Bounty Campaign.
Twilvin

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

It's the good time to develop such a platform while crypto world is expanding. Of course it will take some time to make it popular with the masses
coinlawyer

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

Akaiito's 🇪🇪 #ICO is listed on CryptoNext

🥇 (Rating 8⃣1⃣ / 100)

https://cryptonext.com/ico/akaiito 🎖️🏆

According to Your token economic of ICO Token Price
1 AIC = 1 USD
Soft Cap of 650,000 USD is already reached liong ago)
Where did  You get those numbers about the Ikaiito ICO?
I, too, are confused by the discrepancy between the numbers on the site and in white paper. On the rating sites it is indicated that the soft cap is collected. Maybe I do not understand something?
Well I don't know where they are getting their information from but I know that the softcap is around 1000000 AIC and also it's not a good idea to peg token price against USD, pegging it against ETH is better off (my opinion though)
And as they do at the most others projects for now to prevent market volatility, and to secure investors is fixing the ETH price to the USD price, for example to $800 per ETH. In this meaning investors gets more power to predict the token price on the start of listing from the very startof the ICO!  
But indeed the situation with the different numbers of softcap is strange and has to be clarifyed by the Akaiito_official

Initial Soft Cap has been 1 000 000 AIC, but we have increased it after ICO start to 1 250 000 AIC. As we don't have anything to cover up, we haven't been changing information in social resources, therefore You see initial cap in some cases.  Smiley

Well, regarding the latest news about extending token sale to 16.05 it will be reachabe even before the beta version comes)
Ok, to be serious, we`ve only collected about the 65% of the settled sofftcap, so we all have a lot of to do for not only to reachit but also to be end more closer to the hardcap.

SondreStromfjord

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

yep agree maybe prolonging is better seems like they fixed the timer

my suggestion to the team to make better performance
I really hope project har a strong marketing strategy and I bet this might be useful I've been surfing on the internet and I've seen ads of this network pop up a lot on cryptocommunity websites, consider this, it might be effective for community growth http://tokensale.ab-chain.com/r/advertising2
coinlawyer

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

Well, Token sale is ongoing and there are only 120 081 AIC left with 27% bonus.  88% sold out - and I think if the market continue to play green those tokens will be sold in some days! Who knows what bonus rate will be the next?

minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team! Cheesy
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Well, Token sale is ongoing and there are only 120 081 AIC left with 27% bonus.  88% sold out - and I think if the market continue to play green those tokens will be sold in some days! Who knows what bonus rate will be the next?

For how much of the total supply does the current bonus stage account for? Will the project be sufficiently funded?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
coinlawyer

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

For how much of the total supply does the current bonus stage account for? Will the project be sufficiently funded?

They do not have mantioned this information neither in the website nor in the WP which is still not updated. So, hope this would be clear soon.
But they also have Big Deal Bonus, which is settled in the table below:

Ethereum   Bonus %
10-50   1%
51-100   2%
101-150   3%
151-200   5%
201-300   8%

allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Really like the layout of the project !
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

We believe, that there are 3 main components, which will help us with mass adoption. First step has already happened: amazing idea of Akaiito has been born and we see that community took it very positively. Second important step forward will happen when Beta version of Akaiito will be released and community will be able to check out products by itself, to give feedback about it, to evaluate what is already good, what can be better and of course spread the news about Akaiito app. Third step will be final version release, which will have already all improvements from beta version feedback and will be perfect and convenient for users.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

Do you plan to go to any other events?
I remember they once said that their major focus was on marketing the project to the masses and making sure the sales are successful and then after that they'll consider events representations
It`s about 5 days to the end of Akaiito ICO! Don`t think the team will attend any other events in the remaining time! It`s better to make strong and short marketing steps on this days as we have not reached softcap yet. But We all strongly believe this will be reached!

Yesterday we have announced very important information: due to tough situation on the market and overall in crypto industry, ICO is extended for 1 month and new ending date will be 16.05.2018.

Will that date be final or are you considering to extent it even more if the overall market situation has not improved until then?

We are looking into different scenarios now, but we will definitely not continue straight away after 16.05., maybe we will continue after beta version release, if there will be the need.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

We extended ICO due to situation on the market. As we are running Crowd Sale, our main investors are people, crypto community members. So we want community to turn over to positive mood after couple months long stagnation period.
Do not worry! Smiley Akaiito will come to the world-no matter what Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: