Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:04:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the FUD about XTRABYTES is unjustified  (Read 459 times)
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

First, Bikerlezno is a prominent member and part of management in the XBY community. So, that form of behavior is obviously shameful. Is there any proof that you and others aren't simply doing the same thing for your own gain?

Also as well, from my understanding you're a high level member of the project, is there....a reason that you act so defensive and lash out at me and call it FUD when it isn't?

Also is there any reason that there were such catastrophic delays and failures in communications when it comes to basic and important aspects of the project such as the 1st testnet, the CMC reduction issue, the company registration taking 5+ weeks (when it should have only taken one day), and well, pretty much most of all of the issues with this project lol

I'm a high level member of the team?

If you mean I regularly get banned for arguing with people on discord then yes I am a high level member. lol

Don't be boring anymore....no one cares.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

Neloc75 could you please not turn every XBY topic into mindless fud and shitposting?

Ste3001

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:58:58 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:17:03 PM by Ste3001

One of the most technological diamond! XBY , great community, great team and amazing technology!!!
I think about few days the price jump into stratosphaire......!
Catch up on the train and seat your belts!!
GOGO XBY!
Deityftw

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:28:46 PM by Deityftw

Neloc75

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO FIND FUCKING LIFE. JESUS CHRIST.... I've been watching bitcointalk since '2013, and i had to create account just to reply to brainless kid and piece of shit.

Jesus christ, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE? A LIFE? FIND IT ALREADY. On every POST u fuckin reply with scam, fud, some random shitposts, get a fucking LIFE already.

If u dont like the project, SIMPLY IGNORE IT. SIMPLY, U GET IT? SIMPLY IGNORE IT STUPID IDIOT.

God.............

Can't believe who has access to these forums.

@post, Awesome explanation, and i believe in XBY, i don't hodl so much but still believe in it! Best of luck!
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

Neloc75 could you please not turn every XBY topic into mindless fud and shitposting?

What can you expect from this kind of people who are being paid in order to shill a coin? Nothing.

Anyway, XTRABYTES has always been the same shit, even when it touched the top 70, hopefully it is drowning on the same shit that they did.

This is shit, nothing more than that.

Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:34:24 PM by Neloc75

Now now, don't take everything I said the wrong way. XBY can be a good project, but it has alot of problems. I have an issue with the shameless shilling and cult mentality, not the tech so much. It's people like CCR, Bikerlezno and Fatoshi (yup, he's added to my list as a shameless shiller) who only wish for sole gains from the project while promoting that mentality. One day the project may become one of the greatest in the world, but to do that, changes need to happen. XBY will need to have a working product (obviously), there needs to be realistic deadlines set, and if there isn't any deadlines, at least try to keep the community updated as frequently as possible and communicate any obstructions to the community. Like, take the "patent is in an IP firm" for instance. Break that down for a moment. Why not simply explain the delays or at what "phase" that it is at in the writing process. Like, why not say that lawyer x found that y is taking a bit of time due to research. Or lawyer z is helping issue y, but has a backlog because of x, so the patent may be done by z. Those are the small things that I meant.

Now if you want to put a full smoking gun in the FUD (it's not really fud honestly, it's just impatience and poor communication), you could black out any personal information on the patent and post it as a PDF. That will assure alot of investors easily that it's in the works. For the community tho, no suggestions, but alot of the staff are rude, but not all are  Roll Eyes. When you guys see the price dropping, you shout FUD FUD FUD, THE PRICE IS DOWN, NOOOOO!!!!! rather than thinking why lol. Also, I will agree at least give the testnet a chance. Don't buy into XBY because of FOMO or hype, but you can apparently use "false tokens" to test nodes. So instead of losing money or worrying about the price, just give it a try cause why not?

See, how i'm not shamelessly shilling or FUDing, but giving constructive advice? So the product isn't sh*t exactly, but there's community issues. Be open and honest about everything, be communicative, be a fish that simply swims like fishfishfish  Cool.

Serious note : I can play devils advocate for both sides since I see the positives and negatives about this project, but considering so many people only care about price and call anything that could "potentially" lower the price FUD with no focus on the product, the only way to get to you guys is with the price. People like smoolae, fatoshi and that guy (whoever he is) above me doesn't give constructive advice, they only rally for or against, not in-between.  Cool
Oh and at the guy above me, as a counterargument, peculium in your sig is true vaporware...if XBY is bad (and i'm still saying if), that project is...well, whatever ash, excrement and a garbage dump equals (: (it's all speculation and vaporware buddy, that's what leads the pumps and dumps). If i have 46 btc (maayyyyybbbeee I have it), I wouldn't put it into peculium, it has even more red flags than this project. Notice anything between the shameless shilling on peculium and this project even though it doesn't have a working product? The price is gonna go parabolic and you're gonna be broke lol

*Also glovesmacks that guy above me (whoever he is) and smoolae* language! there might be kids reading this forum! Use a * to hide the i, it's polite! *double smacks deity because he's a closet pervert who pms me weird stuff*
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

I won't disagree that they did do very basic stuff to help the project, but there is alot of proof of the project being sketchy in various ways  as you can see from both posted proof and their history Wink

You should be more worried about your past posts.....U Weirdo.

And to the project. Its ironic that XBY is whatever u think about the project been probably the most honest and unscammy project ive ever seen. For goodness sake the developers even had concerns the price was rising too fast at one point early in development...who does that?

Maybe this is why they get attacked cause the whole crypto market IS so scammy and XBY isn't maybe?

You're ad-hominid attacks only hurt your cause and make you look childish.

Anyone with an XBY profile picture who does not answer Neloc's points, point by point with reasonable rebuttals discredits XBY

Like this fool below

Neloc75

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO FIND FUCKING LIFE. JESUS CHRIST.... I've been watching bitcointalk since '2013, and i had to create account just to reply to brainless kid and piece of shit.

Jesus christ, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE? A LIFE? FIND IT ALREADY. On every POST u fuckin reply with scam, fud, some random shitposts, get a fucking LIFE already.

If u dont like the project, SIMPLY IGNORE IT. SIMPLY, U GET IT? SIMPLY IGNORE IT STUPID IDIOT.

God.............

@post, Awesome explanation, and i believe in XBY, i don't hodl so much but still believe in it! Best of luck!
muncuss

Activity: 717
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

This again, legendary endless hot chatting seems not change since i saw it last time. always same problem, mentality

This project really need community manager, or is it already has one?

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

I won't disagree that they did do very basic stuff to help the project, but there is alot of proof of the project being sketchy in various ways  as you can see from both posted proof and their history Wink

You should be more worried about your past posts.....U Weirdo.

And to the project. Its ironic that XBY is whatever u think about the project been probably the most honest and unscammy project ive ever seen. For goodness sake the developers even had concerns the price was rising too fast at one point early in development...who does that?

Maybe this is why they get attacked cause the whole crypto market IS so scammy and XBY isn't maybe?

You're ad-hominid attacks only hurt your cause and make you look childish.

Anyone with an XBY profile picture who does not answer Neloc's points, point by point with reasonable rebuttals discredits XBY

Like this fool below

Neloc75

God.............

I think this really sums up everything....

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

We have all seen what this fud campaign is really about... why keep wasting everybody's time?

I'll just throw this hear, not sure why it was sent to me but I still can't believe people try this...this is so 2013.

Fatoshi

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

Im not sure I think of it as fud anymore. More an interesting Psychiatric case study.
Neloc75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:24:16 AM by Neloc75

lol the problem is that it isn't FUD at all if it's true what i've been saying, seems like you guys would rather fight me instead of giving answers, if you would actually read, you would see that it isn't a "fud campaign", and that there are actually different people who are fed up having no answers to simple questions. Ever thought if you respond to my questions with actual answers, it would reassure investors?

I gave positives for the project as well in a post, you can't even bother to dispute the negatives rather then call it FUD and rage at me? and lol mapie XBY are super cheap atm, anyone who reads this forum can buy them easily. The point is that people have valid concerns.

http://imgur.com/a/9aAl4 As you can see I can pump the price heavily, but I can dump the price heavily as well, I can trade millions of XBY easily. If I sold my other coins, I probably could control the price to 10k+ so it's not about money, but valid concerns. At least for me, it might be for others though, idk. I wasn't lying when I said I sold alot of XBY so the price dropped lol. But there are people who reads this forum with far more than me that you should really strive to assure if you want the price to truly go up. And yes, if I sold the last of what I have, it would probably drop to around 2400 right now thanks to trading, since the valuation is being controlled heavily. But ever considered that wasn't my goal?

All of you act so arrogant and only care about the price, but price isn't everything sometimes.
mapie88

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Anybody can see from your post history, and that of the other accounts (like candi and helpyngu) that were specifically created to spread FUD on the project and spam the XBY ANN, while asking for "donations" to stop, that your purpose isn't expressing "valid concerns" but only to spew on the project.

Normal behavior would imply asking questions and expecting answers: people on the XBY team addressed all of the questions on multiple occasions not only here, also on reddit and twitter. If you are not satisfied with the answers it is pointless to keep asking the same questions over and over again, you can either decide to leave the project and sell your XBY or just wait and see what happens.

cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 12:14:45 PM by cryptoyachtclub

Bad Photoshop skills Neloc75 Grin

Thankfully XTRABYTES official channels are now clean of your trash Neloc75, and 10 other newbie nicknames you have. Cheesy Grin

DONT LISTEN TROLLS LIKE CANDI77, Neloc75, ETC. THEY ARE MAKING FUD TO GET BACK YOUR COINS LOW. THEY GOT SHUTED MOUTH WHEN PRICE GO UP, AND THEY ARE MAKING FUD TO GET BACK PRICE LOW TO BUY COINS AGAIN. TO MAKE MONEY AGAIN. THEY ARE DAY TRADERS !
Neloc75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:56:54 PM by Neloc75

ew god no, I used mspaint, screenshotted my desktop, and cut that part out? photoshop isn't worth it since I cba to torrent it and I don't really know how to use photoshop. You can download the image and look for any issues, but that's my proof to you. but uh (bold caps, cause it's morning and why not since you're using them)
giant font is hard to read, so if I gave you my proof, what's the point? lol

I'm active on the Xtrabytes reddit as Max_Chill, so you can prove that I am a real community member.
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

We have all seen what this fud campaign is really about... why keep wasting everybody's time?

I'll just throw this hear, not sure why it was sent to me but I still can't believe people try this...this is so 2013.

https://i.imgur.com/CokMbDa.png

Here is your real face Neloc75. Cheesy You poor kid.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

https://imgur.com/a/9aAl4 - check my btc loves I'm not even daytrading at this point, also an edit, it would apparently drop to 1090 (or maybe dip I guess, probably would recover to around 1500-2000 I guess) on cryptopia since the I have about 8 btc worth lol. If I sold magie, you would lose alot of money. There's not really alot of whales in this project, so idk how you would even attract new ones if you can't address basic questions. And nope, I was expressing valid points as well, not just questions.

I don't normally post my BTC availability, but this is to disprove that I need money from your project or community lol

and @cryptoyacht, if you push the last of the whales out of this project, your yacht is gonna fall to pieces and be abandoned while you get stuck with the bags, unless you can make up for all the whales who can leave this project  Grin

If I wanted to easily make money off this project, I would dump the last of my XBY, Let it recombine lower (like how I did under the 3000) mark, dump it even more, let it keep falling, buy back in, let news push the price while you guys go crazy over cheap XBY, tera-dump all of the XBY, and you guys would be stuck holding the bags, but wouldn't that be mean? and that would turn this project into a pump and dump? Grin

So yeah, it's not my agenda lol. Unfortunately, this project don't have alot of people who can keep the price aloft (as evident from the volume on all of the exchanges), so when a big player sells, it can easily drop the price exponentially. That's why on the first page I said that you guys should try an AMA, but instead I got attacked  Sad

^ is my stance on this project. But since i'm being honest at the same time, I also have a bit of eth and ltc as well, i've been an investor since the early years, but the only reason I deviated and focused on price is that for some reason, it continues to be a main talking point lol

the btc is probably tmi but the point is that price isn't everything compared to the valid concerns of the community, as well as other issues.
Take a screenshot from your balances and post it if you have any in balance. Grin
mapie88

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

I would lose a lot of money if you sold? Man, i decided to invest in xby back in May because I liked the project and I will hold until I see the finished product... I have no money to lose here.

You would be taken seriously if your account wasn't only created and used to spread fud on XBY. This is pretty obvious.

Neloc75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 02:57:14 PM by Neloc75

I would lose a lot of money if you sold? Man, i decided to invest in xby back in May because I liked the project and I will hold until I see the finished product... I have no money to lose here.

You would be taken seriously if your account wasn't only created and used to spread fud on XBY. This is pretty obvious.

oh, no the point of my post was that the community has issues. there's a lack of communication and a cult mentality, the money part was because the other guy was spamming that I only wanted cheap XBY lol. But as you saw, I did make some positive posts about the project as well and suggest an AMA, so positive posts are FUD as well? if saying that the project can become something great is FUD if the problems were fixed...then what isn't FUD  Grin

@aarell, the point of that post was that I didn't want cheap XBY, i'm not aiming to dox myself lol

so, it seems when I raise both valid points, i'm attacked, and when I raise invalid points i'm attacked...well, that might be for you guys, but what about all the other people on the reddit forum concerned about the issues with the project who would draw comfort from your answers on an open forum?

and if you sold at 2700 and it dropped, couldn't you just buy back in with more at a larger amount...what's the point of the hodl mentality? if it's self-gain that you're after and price, wouldn't that be the idea of not hodling? (at least in relation to your post, not anyone elses)

have you ever considered that the point of these posts is to simply give clarity to investors? if I make valid and positive posts, the least you could do is agree or disagree instead of rage attacking me lol

---> Now now, don't take everything I said the wrong way. XBY can be a good project, but it has alot of problems. I have an issue with the shameless shilling and cult mentality, not the tech so much. It's people like CCR, Bikerlezno and Fatoshi (yup, he's added to my list as a shameless shiller) who only wish for sole gains from the project while promoting that mentality. One day the project may become one of the greatest in the world, but to do that, changes need to happen. XBY will need to have a working product (obviously), there needs to be realistic deadlines set, and if there isn't any deadlines, at least try to keep the community updated as frequently as possible and communicate any obstructions to the community. Like, take the "patent is in an IP firm" for instance. Break that down for a moment. Why not simply explain the delays or at what "phase" that it is at in the writing process. Like, why not say that lawyer x found that y is taking a bit of time due to research. Or lawyer z is helping issue y, but has a backlog because of x, so the patent may be done by z. Those are the small things that I meant. <---- not negative but gives constructive advice

unfortunately, it's this cult mentality (and people like fatoshi, since he's been in XBY for a long-time) that causes the project harm when constructive advice can't be taken to heart

...so mappy, tell me how it's negative to suggest ways to help the community and the project?
mapie88

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

oh, no the point of my post was that the community has issues. there's a lack of communication and a cult mentality, the money part was because the other guy was spamming that I only wanted cheap XBY lol. But as you saw, I did make some positive posts about the project as well and suggest an AMA, so positive posts are FUD as well? if saying that the project can become something great is FUD if the problems were fixed...then what isn't FUD  Grin

@aarell, the point of that post was that I didn't want cheap XBY, i'm not aiming to dox myself lol

so, it seems when I raise both valid points, i'm attacked, and when I raise invalid points i'm attacked...well, that might be for you guys, but what about all the other people on the reddit forum concerned about the issues with the project who would draw comfort from your answers on an open forum?

and if you sold at 2700 and it dropped, couldn't you just buy back in with more at a larger amount...what's the point of the hodl mentality? if it's self-gain that you're after and price, wouldn't that be the idea of not hodling? (at least in relation to your post, not anyone elses)

have you ever considered that the point of these posts is to simply give clarity to investors? if I make valid and positive posts, the least you could do is agree or disagree instead of rage attacking me lol

---> Now now, don't take everything I said the wrong way. XBY can be a good project, but it has alot of problems. I have an issue with the shameless shilling and cult mentality, not the tech so much. It's people like CCR, Bikerlezno and Fatoshi (yup, he's added to my list as a shameless shiller) who only wish for sole gains from the project while promoting that mentality. One day the project may become one of the greatest in the world, but to do that, changes need to happen. XBY will need to have a working product (obviously), there needs to be realistic deadlines set, and if there isn't any deadlines, at least try to keep the community updated as frequently as possible and communicate any obstructions to the community. Like, take the "patent is in an IP firm" for instance. Break that down for a moment. Why not simply explain the delays or at what "phase" that it is at in the writing process. Like, why not say that lawyer x found that y is taking a bit of time due to research. Or lawyer z is helping issue y, but has a backlog because of x, so the patent may be done by z. Those are the small things that I meant. <---- not negative but gives constructive advice

I've never talked about the price of XBY nor shilled the project, I just try to help when I can. So I don't know why you ask me about the hodl mentality, I think I can still do whatever I want with my tokens.
My main point, that still stands, is that you opened your account to spam the XBY ann. It's crystal clear form your post history, you cannot deny that. So why would anyone bother taking you seriously?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: