Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:08:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the FUD about XTRABYTES is unjustified  (Read 459 times)
KeeperOfCoins (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Why the FUD about XTRABYTES is unjustified

Not too long ago, I registered at this forum and opened my first topic in regards to what cryptocurrencies I should invest my hard earned money in to gain maximum profit to enable me a better quality of life due to a chronic illness. This forum is full of useful information about upcoming ICOs, projects that have a promising future and also reasonable warnings about possible scams, i.e. the upcoming ICO that is guilty of plagiarism (I am sure many of you know what ICO I am talking about). Thanks to the forum I found two very promising upcoming platforms I invested in - XTRABYTES and SunContract.

However, this forum is also full of false information, unjustified accusiations, FUD and spamming fake profiles. What concerns me is that many people get daunted by negative content like this and may miss their chance of their life to invest into projects that have the potential to explode in the future - something that I have experienced firsthand when I was panic selling my Bitcoins at 150$ due to a false rumors and stampede. Till this day I regret that I didn't keep my 50 Bitcoins and I will make sure to never do the same mistake again.

That is why I invested in some of the most promising projects of the cryptoworld in 2018.
XTRABYTES and SunContract.

In this article, however, I will solely focus on XTRABYTES because of the massive FUD it is experiencing in this community - thanks to a handful of angry people that seem to be very unhappy with their lifes and do everything to weaken a very great project with huge potential. I am not sure what their motives are. Some might be angry that they missed the chance to buy in at 5 cents, some probably just hate and others most likely want to keep the price down till they have accumulated enough XTRABYTES at a cheap price.

As an active community member by now, I can witness the great progress of the development of XTRABYTES with my own eyes. Before I invested in XBY last year, I was almost too scared to invest aswell because of all the bad rumors. However, I did my own research and decided to join the community. The staff and the member of the XTRABYTES community are simply great. I came across a very friendly, helpful and motivated team that helped me with every concern that I had. Because of the huge potential I saw in XTRABYTES, I decided to apply to be part of their marketing and Discord moderator team. This washed away my last doubts that his project might fail because I see on a daily basis how eager the dev team is spending several hours a day to bring out a platform that will change the world of cryptocurrencies and replace the current energieintensive and uneconomic blockchain solutions.

Now, if the team behind XTRABYTES was about to scam its investors, why don't they push their project all over the web to gain more popularity and fool even more people? Before their technology is released, marketing and hyping their platform would only lead to pump and dump. That's not the goal of XBY. The team is interested in steady and healthy growth and to impress potential investors with the release of their technology, not by just talking big. They don't want to impose themselves on others nor to be real famous before they actually can deliver something. This alone shows geniune intentions.

What also impresses me is their fair play. When the team of XBY was offered to be pushed in the voting to get on bigger exchanges with proxies and fake accounts, they clearly refused to do so and forbid such illegal actions. They want a clean progression and no shilling, hyping or manipulated push. XBY is sure that their technology itself will speak for itself once it is released. The team's self-confidence, their professional planning and their refusal to use unfair methods to gain attention speaks for their legitimacy and sportsmanship.

Being an active member of their community and a participant of their testnet, I also witness the technological progress of their software live. Testnet is already running at full blast and the speed of transactions is amazingly fast. Eventhough it is not even running on XBY's unique blockchain "ZOLTCHAIN" yet, it's still faster than any cryptocurrency I have came across yet.

The team of development is working several hours a day to improve their technology and the support seeks to find a solution for everyone who has technical issues, questions or concerns. A new testnet wallet was already released to fix issues from the past week. For a team whose real intention is supposed to scam people, they put unrealistic high efforts into this project, don't you think so?

Now, many still wonder why the leading developer, Zoltan Szabo, is staying in the background. And this seems to be the main argument for all the FUD. Now, there are many possible reasons for this. First of all, being the head developer, Zoltan is working very hard to ensure the release of the multifunctional platform XTRABYTES. This is not just a hobby project. It is a project that could change the whole cryptoworld we know as of yet. Thousands of people have big hopes and expect a working platform in the near future.

That's an enormous amount of stress and pressure bearing down on one person. Would you rather see someone who is talking big, bragging in social medias and showing everyone his big ego? I surely don't. All I care about is the success of XTRABYTES, and I think the same mentality applies to the leading developer Zoltan. There is no reason for him to call attention on himself. He is working very hard to satisfy everyone's expectations. He is a quiet maker, not a big talker.

Once he has accomplished his goal of releasing his revolutionary XTRABYTES platform, he might come out of his shadows. And even if he doesn't, we have to respect that. Some people don't want the spotlight. Those people are generally those with the most genuine and selfless intentions. And incase you didn't know yet: To this day, we still don't know the real inventor of BITCOIN.

So if you are interested in a revolutionary and decentralized platform that puts an end to the wasteful, energyintensive and partly unsecure blockchain solutions we are confronted with at the moment, do your own research about XTRABYTES and do not listen to the FUD. Don't let those people miss the chance of your life to invest in a project that is still in the start line and soon rocketing.

If you have any questions about our project, feel free to join our Discord: https://discord.gg/uGYPbnn.
Incase you want to speak to me personally, you can find me there under the name 'Bojack'.
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Great post! It's feel good to read this, knowing that i've been supporting this project for quite a while now.
What you say it absolutely true, and I know those people that are spreading negativity and fudding over every coins they didn't buy in on will end up alone.
In 5 years they'll be sitting on their chair, alone and miserable, still waiting for that ultimate drop so they can finally buy in and their work pays off

Keep it up everyone at XBY and the whole community behind it, you are awesome!
KeeperOfCoins (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Thank you for your kind words!
Experience111

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

Thanks for the write-up  Wink
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

KeeperOfCoins you deserve a medal! Smiley

Really well written, it's just so sad to see how every topic regarding XBY gets turned into a total shitshow by fudders and just living dicks Sad

Thank you for your time spent on writing this!

muncuss

Activity: 717
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:46:00 AM

long post  Shocked
Xby has got many improvement since i wasn't following its official thread months ago. At the time, tx fee still 50 xby and PoSign still an idea, but i see it's now running.
Good job for devs and patient community. i'll start accumulating again coz i sold all my xby

SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

long post  Shocked
Xby has got many improvement since i wasn't following its official thread months ago. At the time, tx fee still 50 xby and PoSign still an idea, but i see it's now running.
Good job for devs and patient community. i'll start accumulating again coz i sold all my xby

Hello and welcome back.

TX fee was reduced to 1 XBY a while ago.

And PoSign is now not just an idea, the public testnet is in progress currently: https://testnet.xtrabytes.global

pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

Greatly written pice! Well put Sir!

Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:48:19 PM by Neloc75

(copypasted from my original post earlier)

oh, the point of my posts was that clarity should be the most important to the project. It was originally implied (and listed) that they would work on the patent and company registration during the holidays, but it turned out that they didn't even submit the patent during the last period that I asked. They DID submit the company registration, but it took 5+ weeks compared to the original date, when a registration in that country should have taken only one day and around $100 dollars. So it was either laziness, lies or poor communication. For the company and @fish, yes I think what you did with the patent announcement was in the correct direction, but you only reiterated my point that no one (even you) know what's going on with the patent and we will have to wait. The developers has been very poor at relaying information to their investors.

Now as for the testnet, in addition to extending testing and everything else, the overall testnet will most definitely go beyond the timeframe of "march" if the past has taught us anything and I don't feel that was very clear from the posts that you posted. But when there are people like Fatoshi who shouts "GOGO RALLY BUY XBY!!", it makes the price look bad. When people like bikerlezno constantly sells and does insider trading, it makes the project look bad. My overall conclusion is that you, Fish, and all the other developers need to be direct and honest with everyone (that's the geist of it). If you hosted an AMA occasionally, it probably would kill any doubts as well.

And yes, I do daytrade same as alot of others here. I have no need for super cheap XBY because I believe that if the project was clear, open, honest and eventually have a working product, then no matter the amount I buy now, be it 10k, 100k or even a million would make a difference at the current price (because the price will go up when there is value and quality over hype). But with the shadiness of certain aspects of the project, I think "hey, why don't I just sell or daytrade instead of holding?". You can sell and buy 22333228309280823 different pump and dump s*itcoins and it wouldn't make a difference since you can make a profit if you time it right, you should strive to be better than that, not only as a developer but as a community.

also @fish, yes, you're fun to bug  Grin but no, I really do care about other investors  and I can understand some of the problems plaguing this project, i'm not really that intent on bothering you for answers (since from my understanding, you're the same as us, just an investor but with a voice), but my focus are on the people who manipulate this project at the higher scale (take a look at the complaints about people like bikerlezno in management for instance who daytraded XBY's own platform currency) for simple gains. You might be honest and trustworthy, but some of the people with the "keys" really is not afaik. I mean think about it for a moment.. when it was at it's last ATH, if I was such a bad person, would I have placed such a large buy order to keep the price above 5k satoshis and take a personal loss when I could have just dumped all of my XBY instantly and walked away? (and even announced the 5k buy wall)

(ignore the points about this @fish and focus on the concerns)

I think your post makes some good points, but there are still far too many real issues that are not present with the platform itself that needs to be solved as well. Shameless shilling is never really helpful when there are both community issues and technical doubt...

Also contradictory to your post, people DID shill the project all over the web during the SM campaign and it DID get dumped from 5800 satoshis...so that's an error really lol. During the rise of it's hype, it rose solely based on speculation and everyone FOMOing in beliving that the CMC reduction would be soon, but after it turned out that it would probably be a while, people sold. So once the underlying problems are addressed, the project will rise for real instead of based on speculatory pump and dumps. And how do you know that some of the developers didn't sell, when people had screenshots of bikerlezno, who is an active developer literally selling X-Fuel and lying about the price when it's far more important psychologically than the public XBY token?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mhMawNmC1-AE_ccH9KI4QaMt8bqGc8mBYa0AjitMe30/edit?usp=sharing (literal proof of bikerlezno selling xfuel which is more important than XBY. This demonstrates greed which is unhealthy in a community based project, especially when it's deployed by management)
Neloc75

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

I won't disagree that they did do very basic stuff to help the project, but there is alot of proof of the project being sketchy in various ways  as you can see from both posted proof and their history Wink

TLDR, fish and supremegoose are awesome, but the project still has alot of red flags, and not everyone are honest as they set out to be. Also your post has some points, but in the end, it's more of shilling then addressing the real underlying flaws of the project.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

I won't disagree that they did do very basic stuff to help the project, but there is alot of proof of the project being sketchy in various ways  as you can see from both posted proof and their history Wink

You should be more worried about your past posts.....U Weirdo.

And to the project. Its ironic that XBY is whatever u think about the project been probably the most honest and unscammy project ive ever seen. For goodness sake the developers even had concerns the price was rising too fast at one point early in development...who does that?

Maybe this is why they get attacked cause the whole crypto market IS so scammy and XBY isn't maybe?
Neloc75

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Buddy, i posted proof of bikerlezno selling, any retort to that?  Cool proof beats random words brah. So if bikerlezno was selling and buying when shilling the price all along, how do we know you aren't doing the same thing and just trying to shill the price?

like on a scale of who said this and who said that, proof is like....a 10 while random words is a -1  Grin. Oh and let me elaborate on why I said supreme and fish are awesome. You (fatoshi) and CCR just don't seem that honest to me, they (fish and supreme) seem genuine which is the problem. It's true that we haven't interacted that much, but CCR lacks people skills and you...well, idek buddy. You come across as someone who just cares about the price solely, which hurts me alot to watch, and to this project.  

So, I can sit here and amass proof of the problems, but us arguing won't help the project so...how would you recommend fixing the corruption, delays and other issues? I did suggest an AMA and that's better than blind defense or blind offense of the project...

(i'm not focusing on the tech rn, just the community at heart so let's focus there first and tech later)
Fatoshi

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

Buddy, i posted proof of bikerlezno selling, any retort to that?  Cool proof beats random words brah. So if bikerlezno was selling and buying when shilling the price all along, how do we know you aren't doing the same thing and just trying to shill the price?

like on a scale of who said this and who said that, proof is like....a 10 while random words is a -1  Grin

Biker is a hardcore trader....its who he is, if u didnt work that out then u arent too bright. Why shouldnt a team member (who isn't really anything more than a social media helper....no offence to him) be firstly alllowed to do whatever he wants with his xfuel and also what possible reflection does is have on the actual development of Borz and XBY?

And all I see is u trying to antagonize him in your chat records anyway.

ITS FUD........and its boring..
Neloc75

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

like on a scale of who said this and who said that, proof is like....a 10 while random words is a -1  Grin

Biker is a hardcore trader....its who he is, if u didnt work that out then u arent too bright. Why shouldnt a team member (who isn't really anything more than a social media helper....no offence to him) be, one alllowed do do whatever he wants with his xfuel and also what possible reflection does is have on the actual development of Borz and XBY?

And all I see is u trying to antagonize him in your chat records anyway.

ITS FUD........and its boring..

Yup, exactly. The basic logic of holding through the hard times and focusing on what's important fails. You call it FUD, but it isn't...it's shameful trying to cheat a person who also helps to develop the project. If the developers only care about the price and themselves, what happens to the little guy who works hard only to get treated well...like crap? lol

Hence my point that you and bikerlezno / CCR are potentially only in it to pump the price and dump when the going gets rough, while joe whathisname gets stuck with the bag  Roll Eyes
(also bold because you used bold, but that actually feels bleh to read lol).

So in essence, you proved my point and don't contribute to what's important.

Random shameless edit : but also on a serious note to try and help this project and not post proof of what's been going on. How do you (fatoshi) as a major player in this project, wish to actually help to remedy the problems that plagues not only the project, but the community as well?
Fatoshi

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

What I really hate is the guy fudding I wouldnt be surprised if he is doing this as some kind of (in his head) smart plan to actually boost XBY cause his FUD is pretty low quality and I don't think is even convincing to himself.

Again....its boring....

If you are an actual holder just try to understand you will save your energy better by just acting normal. You aren't some great manipulator of the people....you're just a kind of super Normie, very dull, very uninteresting and i'm guessing very lonely.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

Hey! Great post!
I knew about xtrabytes few weeks ago and I found it very smart. It is a new concept, different from most of cryptocurrencies, and as happens with all things that are new people have to know more about it.
Crypto ecosystem needs more projects like this.
Neloc75

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

What I really hate is the guy fudding I wouldnt be surprised if he is doing this as some kind of (in his head) smart plan to actually boost XBY cause his FUD is pretty low quality and I don't think is even convincing to himself.

Again....its boring....

If you are an actual holder just try to understand you will save your energy better by just acting normal. You aren't some great manipulator of the people....you're just a kind of super Normie, very dull, very uninteresting and i'm guessing very lonely.

is that your retort to the proof and open questions that I have asked you that your investors will view? Is this...how little you truly care about this project to only call it FUD, when the truth is in front of you? And yes, I have invested in this project, that's why i opened a dialogue to help...but, yep, your response is simply childish, immature and focuses on caring about price rather than real issues. (or you don't know a way, and it's fine to say, but a open dialogue is basic and important). But this is why I said that you, CCR and bikerlezno only care about pumping the price for a profit, which is unhealthy.

Please don't argue with me when I try to open a dialogue with proof and help, it's unfitting of management for this project. I've given evidence for my view and gave you a chance to respond properly, but arguing and acting defensive does not help anyone in this community.

Posting it since it was lost in the wall of text, but here's basic evidence of corruption of the people who run the project.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mhMawNmC1-AE_ccH9KI4QaMt8bqGc8mBYa0AjitMe30/edit

TLDR : I gave you evidence and tried to help promote this project by having the issues addressed in an open forum. But (you) fatoshi literally goes defense mode and calls it fud -shrugs-. You simply prove my point of caring about the price is more important than anything, which in-turn reaffirms my point of pumping and dumping that's done by you (maybe) and definitely bikerlezno.
Fatoshi

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Dude if Biker ran the project... I mean really ran the project but no offence to him I wouldn't invest.....

Biker runs the project....now thats actually funny.

So my retort is Biker is a character but he doesn't 'Run' anything....lol

Got anything else?
Neloc75

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

First, Bikerlezno is a prominent member and part of management in the XBY community. So, that form of behavior is obviously shameful. Is there any proof that you and others aren't simply doing the same thing for your own gain?

Also as well, from my understanding you're a high level member of the project, is there....a reason that you act so defensive and lash out at me and call it FUD when it isn't?

Also is there any reason that there were such catastrophic delays and failures in communications when it comes to basic and important aspects of the project such as the 1st testnet, the CMC reduction issue, the company registration taking 5+ weeks (when it should have only taken one day), and well, pretty much most of all of the issues with this project lol
D2Entertainment

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

I read the entire biker dialogue and... well... I didn't really see what all the hubbub was about.  Perhaps I missed something?  It seems that the buyer (you?) got buyer's remorse at some point and started attacking him out of nowhere.  Other than that, I don't see any issue with biker or anyone else from the team selling their XFUEL for XBY. Is there some issue with that which we should all be aware of?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: