Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:44:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the FUD about XTRABYTES is unjustified  (Read 459 times)
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

...so mappy

Just another proof you are opening multiple accounts, am I right crazy8ball?

Again, why would anyone take you seriously?

mapie88

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Exactly as investors we can do what we want with our tokens. So, to invite other people to the project (and increase the MC, that is the goal right?), we should have XBY move forward and be successful. But if there's a lack of clarity and uncertainty, don't you think others will simply dump them?

and think about it for a moment, since the beginning of this thread, have I shouted SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM? haven't I only posted mostly neutral posts (aside from the btc thing in regards to the spammy guy) and defended XBY once? don't you think if I wanted to discredit the project by yelling scam, I would have done it already? so isn't that proof enough that i'm not actually trying to spam this thread?

haven't I simply been attacked, accused and battled with instead of anything remotely constructive being posted in this thread by prominent XBY members aside from the OP? Don't you think I was simply giving you and others an open forum to smash the FUD surrounding this project, but instead you would want to ragelash out at me? I could make a post that shouts "SCAM" in bold red letters the size of mountains, but that's no where near as bad as the way people in this community are behaving to legitimate advice.

Again, you're missing the point. People on here don't take you seriously because, again, we all know you opened multiple accounts to SPAM the xby ann. You changed your ways a bit to play the victim here but nobody is falling for that.

mapie88

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

lol well believe what you will mapie, but let me ask you this. Do you PERSONALLY think the advice I gave was good, yes or no? I suggested an AMA, update advice and a few other things. Don't you think that would be good for the project? nothing else, focus on the advice, do you think it was good for the community?  Grin

And when the guy called it sh*t, didn't I post positives and even mention the testnet? (...also how is posting positives playing the victim...or even negatives? and I kind of am a victim since you can read how I was attacked heavily and all my suggestions ignored, heck even one person cussed at me and then sent me rude PMs). I try to help and I get attacked, I post my own personal opinion and I get attacked...why? lol (also the community is very rude at this point obviously, but I didn't spam this thread did I?)

Want to know why you get attacked? See my post above. Simple as that. If you haven't got it already I don't think you will, ever.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

lol well believe what you will mapie, but let me ask you this. Do you PERSONALLY think the advice I gave was good, yes or no? I suggested an AMA, update advice and a few other things. Don't you think that would be good for the project? nothing else, focus on the advice, do you think it was good for the community?  Grin

And when the guy called it sh*t, didn't I post positives and even mention the testnet? (...also how is posting positives playing the victim...or even negatives? and I kind of am a victim since you can read how I was attacked heavily and all my suggestions ignored, heck even one person cussed at me and then sent me rude PMs). I try to help and I get attacked, I post my own personal opinion and I get attacked...why? lol (also the community is very rude at this point obviously, but I didn't spam this thread did I?)

Neloc75 Not saying that you really don't have the XBY amount you are showing us, but it's ultra giga easy to fake pictures like this. See my example below.

Here are my "millions and millions" of XBY https://imgur.com/a/bNQl4  Grin

(Wish I would have that many Cheesy)

All the best!

Also, I wouldn't have anything against AMA but I personally don't see any point in it. I see people asking all kinds of questions in XBY Discord chat and all of them get their answers. Moreover, where do you see this "community is very rude" happening, DC chat is ultra chill and XBY forums are nice as well. You just have to get that if you start talking shit and bad stuff about any cryptocurrency that has a bigger community, people start to protect what they like. And right now the defense for XBY is taking place with valid arguments.

mapie88

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

but what about the advice, do you think it's good? as someone whose been in this project for so long, you can understand the issues that I pointed out that can be fixed right? If raiblocks can do it and be successful, why can't XBY do it and be successful too?

and no, being attacked is pretty unprofessional of a project of this scale. Especially from prominent XBY members.

AMAs are always good, yes. But I don't think taking a fraction of what you said among all of your spam posts will help prove anything, especially why people should take their time to answer you politely. You cannot "attack" a project with your spam and not expect people to respond with the same tone (and then call them unprofessional). This is just ridicolous and sad, really.

On your analogy, a bank employee would have all the rights to tell you to F*** off if the first thing he hears from you when you walk into the door is "THIS BANK IS A SCAM, EVERYBODY GET THEIR MONEY OFF NOW!" Don't you think?

MrAhab

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

Neloc75 Not saying that you really don't have the XBY amount you are showing us, but it's ultra giga easy to fake pictures like this. See my example below.

Here are my "millions and millions" of XBY https://imgur.com/a/bNQl4  Grin

(Wish I would have that many Cheesy)

All the best!

Also, I wouldn't have anything against AMA but I personally don't see any point in it. I see people asking all kinds of questions in XBY Discord chat and all of them get their answers. Moreover, where do you see this "community is very rude" happening, DC chat is ultra chill and XBY forums are nice as well. You just have to get that if you start talking shit and bad stuff about any cryptocurrency that has a bigger community, people start to protect what they like. And right now the defense for XBY is taking place with valid arguments.

Now that is compelling response.(take a hint Fatoshi)
KeeperOfCoins (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Neloc75, you seem to have very serious psychological problems. It almost looks like you have a splitted personality. You either troll like a teen at the peak of his puberty or you try to sound serious. What is wrong with you? How can you expect us to answer you politely when you behave like a flag waving in the wind?

And what about the post where you first wrote that you have 1000 BTC and 5000 ETH just to edit it and remove that claim afterwards? You are a very big weirdo.
Reading your posts just gives me a worn-out smile. To me, you seem very frustrated. Otherwise you wouldn't act the way you do. Now bag your damaged ego and
just leave us alone. You can't be taken serious anymore after looking at your troll posts in the other threads about XBY.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: