Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:18:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out?  (Read 3111 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
theres no easiest way to withdraw my funds than banking system safe and smooth and only by using my atm cards the money is is directly in my hands.though it requires tax and higher fee but still friendly user and reliable than other cash remittances.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Philippines got only one platform to exchange bitcoin to Philippine Peso. Fees are high though but it is much better than nothing. You can also cash out through one of the bank and known pawnshops here.

bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Cash out? well that is my favorite transaction here in crypto currency. And my favorite way here is the last part when i select my bitcoin wallet as a payment for my cash out.

jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
Here in my country most bitcoin  users wants to cash out thier money in bank or picking in a remmitance center.
Fast transaction and no hassle at all.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Hi,
payeer, skrill are the most famous cashout methods........

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
loalvin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

I would very much like to have such a possibility with neteller or skrill, but there is no such option. I withdraw money from my friend

You can exchange your Bitcoin neteller funds with someone who plays poker or gamble, money from BTC can be used to bet but can't be withdrawn.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Hi,
payeer, skrill are the most famous cashout methods........

Have you used skrill for withdraw bitcoins?
Do you have skrill mastercard?
when i deposited bitcoins in skrill then i cant to withdraw money from ATM. it was rejected.

Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Done some through Localbitcoins, but mostly through the local dealer. I prefer to exchange for cash, not to a card.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

Done some through Localbitcoins, but mostly through the local dealer. I prefer to exchange for cash, not to a card.

I also use Localbitcoins. It is very good service. I have read some bad news. When one man got cash by exchanging with dealer, his money were stolen by strangers. So i use only cards.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

the best way to get money is to exchange crypto-currencies for a Fiat with your friend, acquaintances, or their acquaintances)
GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

"best" is really subjective in this case because it is completely dependent upon what your own personal priorities are.

- Safest & Easiest = Coinbase... no-brainer here really. Granted, their fees are high and they report anything over $20K to the IRS, but I have usually got the actually $ in my bank account within 2 days or less... even though they usually say it can take up to a week... but that hasn't been the case with me.

- Quickest & most Anonymous - ideally someone you know and trust that wants to buy your coins directly for fiat. But this has to be a very small # especially if you want to sell a large amount. That leaves serviced like localbitcoins, which can be ok but can also be very risky. Many people may not realize that any localbitcoins transactions done through paypal can be reversed up to 6 months after the transaction. what this means is that even someone with a 100% rating can screw you at any time by filing a dispute on paypal and you will lose your money.  Granted, for those wanted to evade tax liability, this is probably the best option, but it's damn risky and I would think twice before you do it.

Certainly, BTC or Altcoin conversion to fiat is a big gap in the market to date. Aside from Coinabse, there are other exchanges that can do it in certain countries, but even many of those are suspect and have had numerous issues. I know there is a lot of red-tape involved with providing this service, but really surprised there is still such a big gap here for options.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

I myself have no choice but bitcoin, because bitcoin is the most used coin in our main exchanges. and Ethereum's demand continues to increase. so I still choose bitcoin.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

Hi everyone,

theres no easiest way to withdraw my funds than banking system safe and smooth and only by using my atm cards the money is is directly in my hands.though it requires tax and higher fee but still friendly user and reliable than other cash remittances.
the guys are discussing quite an interesting topic and many ways are quite good and interesting. To date, I withdraw cash using the WebMoney payment system. I understand that I am losing a large percentage, but compared to other opportunities, this is quite modest.
markMAD

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

I use wire.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

I use coinbase.. But, someone mentioned - local dealers. Could someone give more details about that? How it works, where or how I can find them? I would like to try as well...
komotao

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Depends on the amount, for small amounts in person, for large amount wire
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

well here in nigeria, i use remitano its safe and fast
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Probably one of the easiest methods is to get a bitcoin debit card through an exchange and then use that to deposit bitcoins into your card and then withdrawing from an ATM, or you could request a bank transfer if the exchange has that option.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

Local exchanges is the only way for me. 5 exchange sites in my country. But  btc is cheaper. So i can't sell any btc.
We will wait to btc's increase.(30k for cash out)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

Hi everyone,

Probably one of the easiest methods is to get a bitcoin debit card through an exchange and then use that to deposit bitcoins into your card and then withdrawing from an ATM, or you could request a bank transfer if the exchange has that option.
This is one of the possible ways but not all having the opportunity to get a card specially on far away countries. I have tried to use cryptopay because of their VISA card which you can easily reload from your own online wallet directly converted to your card which you can able to use world wide as long it is visa based then its fine but the main issue here is that the card didn't even reach out my residence for almost half a year after that I didn't tend to make use and rather encash them on our local wallet provider which is more convenient.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: