Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out?  (Read 3111 times)
Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

My best way is MoneyPolo and Okpay
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

I like to withdraw money through MyetherWallet wallet. Firstly, money is well protected, and secondly a very simple interface.
I am using this myetherwallet after I sell some of my eth coins in the exchange. After I had sell my holdings in the exchange then from myetherwallet direct to coins.ph. This coins.ph is an apps from our country where it is easy to use and cashout my btc, eth to fiat currency.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:58:00 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 12:43:00 AM by AshikurRahmanKhan16

Face to face deal is my favorite Grin . In my country, Bitcoin is illegal, that's why there is no ATM for bitcoin and we can't even talk about bitcoin in public. So, that's why we have to deal peer to peer. Many traders are always eager to buy bitcoin. I sell to them and they give money in my bank account. There is no another way without it. Though I heard about uphold and airtm but I don't know much about that.
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

Since cryptocurrencies are still not that popular in our country and I don't really know other people who uses it so I cash out on our local crypto exchange. Its pretty easy but no anonymity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

In our nation, we must choose the option to utilize a trade stage where we change over our Bitcoin to nearby money, at that point they send it through settlement or Bank. I have not attempted the distributed offering where I need to get together the individual and execute with him getting the cash and sending him the purchased Bitcoin. I think it is more secure to utilize exchanger than meeting face to face.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

I my country people are like crypto currency and they are aware to it. But in my country there in no official exchange for the crypto currency so goes to that people who are eager to buy bit coin and i convert my coins into bitcoin and then i sell my bit coin to that people and take cash from the.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

I like for cashing withdrawal using local exchange transaction, my country support for cash withdrawal and fast respond and instant withdrawal with everything amount want to withdraw. But make cash withdrawal to bank account have waiting about minimum one hour and maximum until 24 hours.
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

In our country i use peer to peer on a group and at times sells to Luno exchange.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

my fav ways to cash out bitcoin is in the bank and i use localbitcoins mostly which is the most secure way of dealing in bitcoin peer to peer
zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

I faced the problem of cashing out my cryptocurrency, however, after some research was done, I have found an exchange called Coinbase. It's pretty simple and easy to connect your bank account with your exchange wallet.
I believe that this is the easiest way to cash out the cryptocurrency with, practically, no commision fees.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

When i was new in crypto bank is my favorite but the bank decided to close my account when they trace that i have bitcoin transaction now i turn to remittances.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

I cash out direct from my local network mobile money agent. What I do is to channel all the sold tokens that are converted into my country's currency into my mobile money wallet. This is where I visit any agent nearby and cashout my money. So simple and easier.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

Actually on my country the way to cash out we using only coins.ph and can directly also to send at the bank.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

I have had to adopt chop and change how I go about this due to exchanges making life awkward for me. I Originally used Kraken until they stopped doing $ business through the Japanese banks which left me with no way to withdraw. I have used local bitcoins a few times now and it kind of works although the rates are not the best. Really looking for a crypto debit card option that works properly as that will be the most useful.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

I used to use exchange services....now I do not cash out for a long time, since the rate fell and I do not want anyone to know about my small crypto-currency investments.
abramovger

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

I withdraw from exchange only. Those saying that withdrawing through local dealers to save tax, are risking a lot.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

I think it will better for us if we can find a good seller that offer their services to help us to withdraw our bitcoin to local fiat because we don't have to be afraid of anything. I see that many of us still using the local exchange to withdraw the bitcoin which I think we need to find a safety exchange so we don't have to be afraid too. so far, I still use third-party services from my friend which allow me to sell my bitcoin to him and then he sends the money to my bank account and it is safe for me.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
leota68646

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

Presently, the main site that we are utilizing is localbitcoins either cash exchange or bank exchange. Here in our nation a few purchasers are anything but difficult to speak with yet I had an affair wherein the purchaser needed me to discharge the bitcoin and they will pay half and other a large portion of the following day, the good thing is I declined the offer and I discovered that there were negative criticism on him.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Usually, I use exchange Yobit. In my country, this is the easiest and most reliable way to get a cache in exchange for the cryptocurrency. In addition, the course is very good. Last year I sold Etherum there almost for $1500. But I'm not risking a lot of money.
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

swapped Coin in our wallet and sold it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: