Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out?  (Read 3108 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

So sad, I have not cashed out on my holdings so far. I have entered the crypto world some one year ago, and have been holding some coins ever since. I have also earned some tokens in rewards. Now I am thinking to cash out. One of my friends said that he cashed out from peer-to-peer. I will also do so after asking my friend.

Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

My favorite way to cash out is to convert crypto to my local currency (rupiah) in local exchanges and transfer directly to my bank account always works for me.
Catstevens19

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

My favorite way's to cash out is through my coin.ph wallet. It is very easy to used, there are converter from bitcoin and ethereum. I used it every time i got my salary in crypto or i used it when i sell my ethereum
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

For little measures of cash, I utilize online holders or wire bots, it is exchanged to a plastic card, helpful, yet with regards to a substantial sum, I go to the confirmed dealer by and by and offer for money.
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

I have just changed out little measures of cash and for that neighborhood bitcoins is an awesome method to do it, you simply put there the mount of bitcoin you need to offer, on the off chance that you need to get a quick offer simply give a reasonable cost and you will have a purchaser in a matter of moments, on the off chance that you utilize an eye to eye exchange you can money out with no issue and without leaving a trail however in the event that you need to money out a major measure of cash you should utilize a trade.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I believe that it is not so suitable time to cash out your money, the cryptocurrency market is not quite reliable for this deal, wait for the better times.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Usually, I cash out on my debit card. But, unfortunately, not every exchange allow withdrawing the assets you earned. I tried CEX and I liked it. Also, I saw the announcement about the relaunched wires (https://cex.io/wires-campaign/). I wonder how good is that and if I should try.
enriquemendez18

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Just sell on one of the exchanges and get it sent to my bank.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1149
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Ways in which I cash out from crypto is
by exchanging it for fiat with a local dealer that I trust or any of my close pals that also do crypto
I also cash out with direct transaction from the bank or mobile banking.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

in my country we use rebit.ph and it needs kyc  then its fast and not difficult to use.
wedar001

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

truly nearby bitcoin is the best for each one I additionally withdrawal my cash on neighborhood bitcoin on the grounds that here are nobody can do trick with you in light of the fact that the bitcoin are progressed toward becoming bolted tell the cash exchange affirmed by you before restricted the bitcoin in my nation I pull back cash from trade they exchange my cash to ledger yet after prohibited the bitcoin in my nation I confront some hard to purchase and offer the bitcoin.
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

My way in how to cash out , I think it's better to cash out through local dealers , yes it is hassle to make lines but it has no tax unlike banks , and sometimes bank has down system that you cannot withdraw your earnings.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

I'm sure everyone must have their own ways. on average each country has an exchanger that accepts the country's conventional currency. or also many exchangers that support banks and many more online wallets. Through means of Perfect Money etc.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

In my country, there are no legal services to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. I'm using Yobit now. Here without proof of identity, you can withdraw quite a large amount of money + the course is always very good.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

Most of the time I am willing to cash out from crypto I do convert to my local currency in an escrow platform and sometimes I use remitano.com to transact and I get cash in my bank account within few hours.

medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

I cash out by converting my tokens/coins to ethereum (because of cheaper withdrawal fees than bitcoin) and then transfering to local exchange (Luno.com) and can then sell, withdrawal in local fiat
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
My favorite way to cash out some money in crypto industry is through the use of our country's compatible wallet designed for cryptocurrency wallet and other government agency paying method. There are so many ways to cash out in that wallet but I prefer to use bank's E give cash instead of using pawnshop to do so. I hope that there's someone who can share theirs too.  Smiley
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

My favorite way to cash out is direct bank transfer because at last we want our bank balance increased and we can also use that money online transfer or purchase anything. Other way is to get cash out with paypal because paypal si also a trustworthy and I can also cashout direct bank transfer from paypal also.
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

Once again! use orbit within Europe and use gdax worldwide for secure payment!
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Well after I must I have gotten and sold my coin most time when ever I want to get the profits of the tokens or coins into fiat that is to cash out I mostly use luno app and it is connected to my bank account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: