Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why to Invest in ICO?  (Read 9608 times)
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

Because every time they release a new technology.
And if this is a new technology, the price of the token will grow many times after the release on the exchange.
And this means that a person wants to spend a little money, but after getting X2 or more
But there are those who will keep tokens to the last, that would be exchanged for a percentage of the company's shares.
Personally, I have only a bad experience in the ICO.
I decided not to invest in ICO, better to work in bounty.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Indeed investing in ico is very risky but if successful can benefit multiply from capital so there are still many people who are interested to invest in ico.
If the price drops from ico we have to hold the coin until the price rise up again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

ICO are great investment as long you study the background of the company, the people behind it and the value of the project. Then if everything is acceptable to you then go ahead. ICO is one of the best option.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
all kind of investment is risky.some are low risky and some are high risky.peope invest in ico when they have chance to get more from other investment. that is the main reason for investing in ico.and small investors have a chance to invest little money, and in return earn a lot. that is another reason for investing in ico.icos follow the limited supply-demand principle, allowing their cryptocoins to gain value in the future.people always wants to take risk.dream to be a millionaire inspires them to take risk.that's why ico will not die.and also there is always probability to gain popularity. If the ico gains popularity and market trust, chances are that you can use it for third-party purchases.for all these reasons I think bitcoin will not die.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Because they get huge profit from it,there is risk also but if  there is big risk than there is big profit also.
Because when you invest in ICO there's 50% possibility you can get more profit and 50% not. Also all investing are risky so if you want to have more profit by investing, then take the risk in it. Also there's a lot ICO have potential, you just need is to check there background first before you joined to them.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Investing in ICO you should think for the future. Yes, sometimes the prices are dropping after listing on the exchange, but if the project is worthy is not the reason for concern. Time goes by and if the developers will work according the road map and realize their product , the price will rise.  So, i invest in ico, because i feel me more comfortable with that. I buy tokens , get them to my wallet and hold for years. I will sell the part of holdings  just if the price will make  x3-x4, to fix the profit and minimize the risks of money loss.

tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

there are many reasons to invest in an ico. all involve always knowledge and experience, I personally, have often invested in some ico, there are some that make me rich. this is the experience I have ever felt. you can try. try always to try to analyze to avoid at loss and scam ico.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

The idea generally is, to enter a market at the bottom price. But unfortunately because of the abundant projects these days, many of them go below the ICO price after a while, so you need to be very careful and put your money where it will give you profit, not loss!

With all these ICOs around, I recommend you to "ONLY" buy a crypto if it convinces you 100% that it's a good investment (not even 99%). If nothing convinces you now, just wait. Something will do it tomorrow. There's no need to hurry. Wink
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

When market is down by down daily and nobody knows market mood. Investment in ICOs are good option either u buying listed coins. Because whenever ICOs listed on exchange they have already 2-3 times of there ICOs value. And who invest in ICO in starting time gets a good return of there investment. So it is better to invest in ICO then altcoins.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

ico is the best way of investing to make a big profit because ico price is cheaper than the price in exchange so only need a little capital, so no wonder many are tempted with ico and i sure icos are going to survive for a long times but this is not without risk because we will lose capital if one follow ico scam so be careful bro !

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

investing in ICO is not carelessly, they may be have seen a project he thought was good for the future
Vladiik4

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

Hey. My opinion is that not only ICO, but also trade will be no less popular. Recently, trends in the market are changing, I think that by the end of the month most currencies will change. All the time something is falling, but something is growing. And the answer to yours, I think ICO will live for a long time.
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Investing in ICO, of course this is a risk. You have to do a lot of work to minimize these risks. See the project, do an analysis of weaknesses and strong advantages. See the uniqueness and truthfulness. Only based on statistical analysis you can invest your money. If you read the advertisement and OK, I give you my money. Then do not ask me why this is a scum.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

Investing in ICO likely buying a ticket to win a big jackpot, you spend a little and will receive a huge prize if it's a succeed one. But keep researching and looking for informations to make a wise investment will reduce your failing chances much. However, i suggest you to stay away from all MLM coins because they're all dead now.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 07:08:06 PM by DMiracle1

I find it more easy to invest in ICO's. Their respective admins were more than willing to assist you in every way they can. All your possible technical questions were answered in their telegram channel or a one on one is workable too. Also you don't need a sizable fiat to invest because the coins or tokens were much cheaper when you purchase during their presale or crowd-sale and they offer some extra bonus during that time. Small investment, good profit in the long run.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

It is necessary to invest in ICO. It wont disappear anywhere. But it is necessary to choose carefully where to invest in ICO.ETO and risk but also at the same time big profit upon purchase of a coin at an early stage

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

there are many reason to invest in ICO projects. But I think the most important reasons are that they can earn much money with a low budget if you have a good researching skills
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Yep. It's really risky but it's very easy to earn money when you get enough knowledge and experience. If you have enough knowledge about ICO, you can easily find out the good project to invest in and you can double or maybe triple your money in just a short time Smiley). For now there are a lot of ICO analyze website on the internet and you can easily find them out via Google only.

mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

It surely isn t an easy task, Ico s surely can make you rich in short terms but a few things have to be done before you jump right in like doing researches about the project, it s viability, the rates etc... Then you ll be able to make the right decision.
Indeed the prices are falling but i like to invest more in that type of scenario

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

Professional traders are saying that invest on a coin which you can hold for a very long time because not every coin does really have the potential to grow. The growth of the coin is also depending on the ico if they are going to continue the platform so always research about the developers behind the project for you to ensure that ico will be succesful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: