Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] CryptX introduces the PETA-MINE - 18,000 CHIPS IN SEPTEMBER/UPDATE  (Read 238018 times)
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:40:34 AM

I also want to add that we will deploy the 20TH in September even if the 10,000 shares are not sold.

For example:

If only 4000 shares are sold, the revenue of the 20TH will be divided over these shares until 0.65 BTC is received in dividend.
Of course in December an additional 40TH of Cointerra systems will be deployed for these 4000 shares
Hi, if I am not wrong, the IPO will be canceled if less than 30000 shares are sold. Now do you mean the IPO is valid even only 4000 shares are sold? Could you clearly confirm this instead of dodging this question?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:48:40 AM

^ exactly, you cannot just change that, you would be breaching the contract. You need to do buyback first then offer it with changes
zy02264

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:23:05 AM

^ exactly, you cannot just change that, you would be breaching the contract. You need to do buyback first then offer it with changes

Agree. Please respect the contract. Please respect people who trust you by putting money in your venture.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:57:41 PM

The more important question for me is why the exchange is allowing to change the contract onesided. Why is it possible?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:02:32 PM

The more important question for me is why the exchange is allowing to change the contract onesided. Why is it possible?

Nobody allowed that though, he just pulled few share,  which he can as an issuer and wrote change in this thread but as soon as he breach contract it will get locked on BTCT
cryptx (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:10:39 PM

The original hashrate offering has never been changed.

1 Share is still entitled to 10 GH/s of hashpower starting in December

We have added some extra incentives to our (potential) shareholders:

CryptX will invest in an extra 20% of hashpower for each share sold and the revenue of this hashpower will be divided among shareholders until 0.65 BTC is recovered in dividend payements.

We have now pulled the date of this extra 20% from December to end of September. (the cost of doing this is considerable and will be carried by CryptX)

What did change?

We are offering a first batch of 10,000 shares. We are not going to cancel the project if not all shares are sold.
For this reason we will refund every shareholder, who is not happy with this alteration. We will offer a buyback of the shares at 0.65 BTC.

This way everybody who does not agree with this new approach has the opportunity to cancel their investment.

An email will be sent to all current shareholders to explain the procedure.
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:11:34 PM

cryptx,

As you have now changed the whole IPO with no warning and no motions, and broken the whole contract that I signed up to when I bought my shares, I would like to request that you buy-back my shares.

I have 15 shares.

15 x .65btc plus transaction fees I incurred.

Please let me know how we can arrange this.

Edit: You should also change your business name. You are no longer aiming for 1PH/s, so Peta-Mine is false advertising.

cryptx (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:16:45 PM

cryptx,

As you have now changed the whole IPO with no warning and no motions, and broken the whole contract that I signed up to when I bought my shares, I would like to request that you buy-back my shares.

I have 15 shares.

Edit: You should also change your business name. You are no longer aiming for 1PH/s, so Peta-Mine is false advertising.

Our goal is still to deploy the 1PH mine, we will start with an initial batch of 10k shares (20TH September + 100TH December).
Instructions have been mailed to shareholders in case you would like a refund.
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:18:43 PM

cryptx,

I have 15 shares.

Our goal is still to deploy the 1PH mine, we will start with an initial batch of 10k shares (20TH September + 100TH December).
Instructions have been mailed to shareholders in case you would like a refund.

Thanks, the refund has gone through.

Lomus

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:57:44 PM

How do I process a refund,  the email was not clear on how to do it.

tips 18MckbJ6ToBxNLpogG1rfhzQsA5AkD6Wxe
cryptx (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:06:30 PM

How do I process a refund,  the email was not clear on how to do it.

PM send.
altoidmintz

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

After Economics: Learning is just the first step.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 08:20:18 PM

lol everyone whining and trying to refund is ridiculous.

This IPO is a BETTER deal than it was initially...wtf are you doing trying to get out now? If anything buy more now.

I am GLAD they are continuing regardless of whether 10k gets sold...I was worried before that I might have to get refunded when I don't want to.

there is NOWHERE you can go to get hash rates like this.

CryptX thank you for being so polite. I for one will be buying significantly more than I have already bought as soon as my paycheck comes in Smiley

superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:31:01 PM

at today's rate (off mt gox) that's 94.25 dollars per 10gh in december or 9.425 /gh guaranteed in december.

this may be the best deal in the world it may also be the worst deal in the world (well, not worst). too many unknowns.

ok
altoidmintz

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

After Economics: Learning is just the first step.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 08:32:27 PM

at today's rate (off mt gox) that's 94.25 dollars per 10gh in december or 9.425 /gh guaranteed in december.

this may be the best deal in the world it may also be the worst deal in the world (well, not worst). too many unknowns.

Down the line you may be right...but for NOW it is the best deal available to the avg joe

superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:34:50 PM

Down the line you may be right...but for NOW it is the best deal available to the avg joe

NOW is a strange concept in the bitcoin world. NOW changes extremely fast Cheesy

ok
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:56:21 AM

The net mining revenue of this 20 TH/s will be divided over the shareholders until their total investment is recovered.

Net revenue is defined as the total sum of Bitcoins mined, transaction fees received and net revenue from hardware sold, minus electricity, hosting, and mine maintenance costs.

All mining revenue from this additional 20% will go to public shareholders until the initial investment of 0.65BTC/share is recovered in dividends.

Emphasis mine. I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but you mention several times that dividends will be paid until shareholders' initial investment is recovered. Will shareholders continue to receive dividends after their initial investment is recovered? The quoted text seems to imply the opposite.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:13:21 AM

It's baffling how some issuers seem to think unilaterally changing their contract after shares have been sold is acceptable. This defeats the entire purpose of having a contract.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 01:46:28 AM

It's baffling how some issuers seem to think unilaterally changing their contract after shares have been sold is acceptable. This defeats the entire purpose of having a contract.

Also baffling is the exchange operator's indulgence of such anarchy.  Ukyo would never stand for that nonsense!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 07:06:41 AM

Also baffling is the exchange operator's indulgence of such anarchy.  Ukyo would never stand for that nonsense!

Are you Bitfunder's equivalent of MPOE-PR?

Are you BTCT's equivalent of iCEBREAKER?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cryptx (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 08:19:53 AM

Emphasis mine. I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but you mention several times that dividends will be paid until shareholders' initial investment is recovered. Will shareholders continue to receive dividends after their initial investment is recovered? The quoted text seems to imply the opposite.

We will deploy 20 TH in September and all dividends will be divided among shareholders until the 0.65 BTC investment is recovered.

We will also deploy 10 GH/share in December and shareholders will continue to receive dividends of this deployment also after investment is recovered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: